PDA

View Full Version : Not the norm

Rafterman
October 12th, 2005, 12:03 PM
there are 230? people on this board and I always see the same 25 or so.As much as I love :tribe: those 25, Are there any new ones out there. :squint:

I am new,I have been posting about a week or two. Gone Wheeling on the school bus canyon with some board members. I have gone to pizza one night.

I drive a 94 YJ commonly referred to as the money pit:eek: :yes: In this rig I do all my 4x4 activities.

I also have a 2000 GMC 2500 4x4. the only wheeling it sees is xmas trees on Chrystal peak in Nov or Dec. Love the snow.:yes:
I have found the board most informative and entertaining. :rolling: :woot: :maddance: :rofl:

Please post and say HI:rock:

Connect
October 12th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Yea, alot of people sign up just cause, they have no intention of posting and just like checking the events section :)

Alot of the time you will think 4 people will show up for a run but there is always 1-2 that just shows up without replying they are gonna come.

I like having two rigs myself, my f150 never sees anything but a gravel road! (kind of a waste of an off-road package but
i like having one perty car and one trashed up rig) However if i have interest at all for getting a fresh tree this year, maybe I can tag along withca? :roll: :roll: Snow + mud = fun

Rafterman
October 12th, 2005, 12:31 PM
Yea, alot of people sign up just cause, they have no intention of posting and just like checking the events section :)

Alot of the time you will think 4 people will show up for a run but there is always 1-2 that just shows up without replying they are gonna come.

I like having two rigs myself, my f150 never sees anything but a gravel road! (kind of a waste of an off-road package but
i like having one perty car and one trashed up rig) However if i have interest at all for getting a fresh tree this year, maybe I can tag along withca? :roll: :roll: Snow + mud = fun
Not a problem We try go in November. Last week or so. I will be spending xmas in Mexico this year but I will still go get a tree.