PDA

View Full Version : axles on sunday

blackwidow
April 6th, 2005, 09:33 PM
I'M GETTING MY AXLES ON SUNDAY..FINALLY!!!!!!! :D I guess you might say i'm excited. Well I pick them up sunday and plan to have them in the following weekend. If anyone is interested in hanging out the weekend of April 16-17th to watch and possibly lend a hand, let me know. Also plan on testing them out thant weekend as well if anyone is interested in moonrocks and maybe steves loop.

whiteZJ
April 6th, 2005, 10:02 PM
Sweet! give me a call if you want some help. and i'll help you test them out too :D

Sauce
April 6th, 2005, 10:46 PM
i'm down, you can borrow my trailer to go pick them up if you need it ;)

blackwidow
April 6th, 2005, 11:19 PM
thanks david but i actually got by dad to drive down with me in his pickup.

Sauce
April 6th, 2005, 11:40 PM
good deal, I am glad you are finally able to go and get them...hopefully everything will work out for you.

kairo
April 7th, 2005, 07:13 AM
cool! give me a ring buddy if you need some help

christopher corpus
April 7th, 2005, 12:54 PM
I'M GETTING MY AXLES ON SUNDAY..FINALLY!!!!!!! :D I guess you might say i'm excited. Well I pick them up sunday and plan to have them in the following weekend. If anyone is interested in hanging out the weekend of April 16-17th to watch and possibly lend a hand, let me know. Also plan on testing them out thant weekend as well if anyone is interested in moonrocks and maybe steves loop.

what kind of axels did you get?

Sauce
April 7th, 2005, 12:55 PM
these
-HP 30/dana 44, 4.56 gears, tru-trac/lockright

blackwidow
April 7th, 2005, 04:40 PM
thanks david, I was busy in school and couldn't send soon enough.

Sauce
April 7th, 2005, 04:41 PM
Have you ordered your tires yet?

blackwidow
April 7th, 2005, 04:43 PM
yes they will be here either next week or the monday before we go to bronco canyon

christopher corpus
April 7th, 2005, 09:04 PM
these
-HP 30/dana 44, 4.56 gears, tru-trac/lockright

call me stupid but i have never known what "HP" and "omh" or is it "ohm" means, please educate me!

blackwidow
April 7th, 2005, 09:23 PM
well "hp" means high pinion...."lp" Low pinion....as for omh or ohm i don't know where you saw that but the only thing that came to my mind was the unti measure ohms.

christopher corpus
April 7th, 2005, 09:27 PM
well "hp" means high pinion...."lp" Low pinion....as for omh or ohm i don't know where you saw that but the only thing that came to my mind was the unti measure ohms.

thanks

EricsXJ
April 7th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Dustin,

I'd like to help and maybe take a few pics. Just let me know time and place when its decided.

blackwidow
April 7th, 2005, 11:18 PM
sure thing eric. I plan on taking pictures as well from the beginning of prime them for paint to putting them in. I'll post up information about it sometime next week.

blackwidow
April 9th, 2005, 05:57 PM
I GOT MY AXLES TODAY!!!!!!! :D I'll post pics of what they look like soon and put the rest of the build up on my web page

Sauce
April 9th, 2005, 10:31 PM
hooray! glad you got them. It is such a great feeling to get parts for your build. On to the install...