PDA

View Full Version : Defiler?

Connect
April 20th, 2008, 08:30 PM
I guess this guy could be just as big of a douche as his license plate makes him out to be? :laugh2: :rolleyes:

Anyone know who this belongs too?

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e248/nrminime/defiler.jpg

H2ORodeo
April 20th, 2008, 11:03 PM
And the dmv saw nothing wrong with that? Call and complain, they'll probably pull it. Not that I really care, but it's fun to Fawk with those that think they are above the fawking:D

NVScouter
April 21st, 2008, 09:59 AM
And the dmv saw nothing wrong with that? Call and complain, they'll probably pull it. Not that I really care, but it's fun to Fawk with those that think they are above the fawking:D

I'm glad you feel the need to be a douchebag. It has nothing to do with you, doesnt impact you, yet you feel the need to piss and moan to the DMV.

So if you have a personalized license plate on your Heep that says how cool you are I have the right to complain?

Dont get me wrong the dude screams what a piece he is. But why go around being the fasion police. If everybody keep thier noses out of everybody elses's business then "The Man" wouldnt have to say crap to us.

Just do your duty as a citzen and point/laugh/drive up next to/point laugh TO HIS FACE. Public shame is the only thing that stops this idiocy.

Twiztedaxles
April 21st, 2008, 10:11 AM
Just do your duty as a citzen and point/laugh/drive up next to/point laugh TO HIS FACE. Public shame is the only thing that stops this idiocy.[/QUOTE]

X2 M.Y.O.B.

kairo
April 21st, 2008, 10:35 AM
that's mine. Sorry guys :(

H2ORodeo
April 22nd, 2008, 12:01 PM
I'm glad you feel the need to be a douchebag. It has nothing to do with you, doesnt impact you, yet you feel the need to piss and moan to the DMV.

So if you have a personalized license plate on your Heep that says how cool you are I have the right to complain?

Dont get me wrong the dude screams what a piece he is. But why go around being the fasion police. If everybody keep thier noses out of everybody elses's business then "The Man" wouldnt have to say crap to us.

Just do your duty as a citzen and point/laugh/drive up next to/point laugh TO HIS FACE. Public shame is the only thing that stops this idiocy.

I'm glad your glad:thumbsup: Now simmer down dumbass.You have no idea wether I'm a douchebag or not. So shut it. I was poking fun at the fact that T.J. (aka. 686smog on the board) had HIS plate pulled for just such asshattery. Yes, you do have the right to complain. Will you? probably not. Would I? probably not. I'm hardly the fashion police, but at the same time, whay would the DMV allow a plate that couldn't possibly mean anything other that what we are all thinking it does, on the road?
I'm not "pissing and moaning" to anyone, and anyone who knows me is aware I could give 2 ****s what anyone does.
So, I'm a douchebag for poking fun at him online, but you view it as your civic duty to point and laugh at him on the road?I fail to see the difference. You think that if you point at him in public he will feel shame at what his licence plate says? And I'm the douchebag? That's minding your own business? Hi kettle, meet pot, my your black today! :rolleyes:

4x4nvcowboy
April 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM
I'm glad your glad:thumbsup: Now simmer down dumbass.You have no idea wether I'm a douchebag or not. So shut it. I was poking fun at the fact that T.J. (aka. 686smog on the board) had HIS plate pulled for just such asshattery. Yes, you do have the right to complain. Will you? probably not. Would I? probably not. I'm hardly the fashion police, but at the same time, whay would the DMV allow a plate that couldn't possibly mean anything other that what we are all thinking it does, on the road?
I'm not "pissing and moaning" to anyone, and anyone who knows me is aware I could give 2 ****s what anyone does.
So, I'm a douchebag for poking fun at him online, but you view it as your civic duty to point and laugh at him on the road?I fail to see the difference. You think that if you point at him in public he will feel shame at what his licence plate says? And I'm the douchebag? That's minding your own business? Hi kettle, meet pot, my your black today! :rolleyes:

:applaud:.....That was funny.......:rofl:

XRATEDXJ
April 22nd, 2008, 01:07 PM
I guess this guy could be just as big of a douche as his license plate makes him out to be? :laugh2: :rolleyes:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e248/nrminime/defiler.jpg

Call me stupid, but I dont get it?:scratch:

Connect
April 22nd, 2008, 01:29 PM
de·file 1 (d-fl)
tr.v. de·filed, de·fil·ing, de·files

1. To make filthy or dirty; pollute: defile a river with sewage.
2. To debase the pureness or excellence of; corrupt: a country landscape that was defiled by urban sprawl.
3. To profane or sully (a reputation, for example).
4. To make unclean or unfit for ceremonial use; desecrate: defile a temple.
5. To violate the chastity of.

Noun - Defiler - Person who commits 1 2 3 4 or 5.

rok-jeep
April 22nd, 2008, 01:31 PM
Here you go H20 this one's for you.

yobeez
April 22nd, 2008, 01:33 PM
Don't feel bad......I'm not seeing either.

rok-jeep
April 22nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
OMG....what about that Miata in front.....YNKE JM........who does he think he is???????

He might be Yankee Jim. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GloNDark
April 22nd, 2008, 01:49 PM
OMG....what about that Miata in front.....YNKE JM........who does he think he is???????

He might be Yankee Jim. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only in NV could you take a random pic of cars and get so many personalize plates.

On a side note, I tried to get "PNTYDRP" for my corolla, since it seems be the hot ticket with all the ladies.....hahahahahaha............And I got a letter from the DMV that my license plate request was "Offensive to the general public and would not be allowed" Good day sir! :pbj:

I'm going to try for it again when I register the Bronco next month. haha

ammowaster
April 22nd, 2008, 02:09 PM
I wonder if they have a database of naughty plates so they dont miss any?

I remember trying a few back in Alaska and some of the really tame ones were deemed too offensive to the sheeple.

With the way I tend to drive and ride sometimes I think I am better off with a standard non attention getting(and not as easy to remember) plate..

4x4nvcowboy
April 22nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
yeah its a joke i can't have PVMNTSX "PAVEMENTSUCKS" but I can Have "YJ4PLAY" Go figure???

H2ORodeo
April 22nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
Here you go H20 this one's for you.

:D

DiscoveredLC
April 22nd, 2008, 09:10 PM
Personal license plate humor - Reno4x4.com (http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14662)

NVScouter
April 23rd, 2008, 04:35 AM

You missed it 100%. If you have an issue you take it to that person not to the DMV :rolleyes:

Your not pissing and moaning yet a few days later you type all this out? :bs:

DBJ
April 23rd, 2008, 06:15 AM
http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14662

:laugh2::idea:maybe i should order it and frame the letter they send in a couple of weeks .:laugh2:

H2ORodeo
April 23rd, 2008, 07:49 AM
You missed it 100%. If you have an issue you take it to that person not to the DMV :rolleyes:

Your not pissing and moaning yet a few days later you type all this out? :bs:

If that was your entire point, then yeah, I missed it ( it was hidden amongst all the other crap you typed) I agree with that 100%.

No, I'm not pissing and moaning, I hadn't been online since I first replied to the thread on Sun. It does happen.:rolleyes:

NVScouter
April 23rd, 2008, 08:07 AM
If that was your entire point, then yeah, I missed it ( it was hidden amongst all the other crap you typed) I agree with that 100%.

No, I'm not pissing and moaning, I hadn't been online since I first replied to the thread on Sun. It does happen.:rolleyes:

It must have been my complete sentences, spacing, and bullet statements that threw you off track. :loser:

H2ORodeo
April 23rd, 2008, 08:23 AM
:rolleyes:whatever man, I just AGREED with you.

NVScouter
April 23rd, 2008, 09:02 AM
Stop being so defensive.

You threw out a double handed comment, you know: Give with one hand and take with the other.

Live with it.

H2ORodeo
April 23rd, 2008, 09:19 AM
Living with it.

slopoke
April 23rd, 2008, 06:37 PM

WOW... no one gets what really happened to TJ. He had regular plates on his truck and got called into DMV alot because he was blowing smoke on everybody. He thought it would really piss them off if he gave the people calling, the phone number. That in return did just what he wanted and really pissed people off, so he got more complaints. So finally DMV had to do something. (hint: dont poke the bear) I am not trying to defend DMV or TJ, I just saying if people put crap on their plates, other people will get offened and call DMV(not saying you H2Orodeo):D

H2ORodeo
April 23rd, 2008, 06:48 PM

WOW... no one gets what really happened to TJ. He had regular plates on his truck and got called into DMV alot because he was blowing smoke on everybody. He thought it would really piss them off if he gave the people calling, the phone number. That in return did just what he wanted and really pissed people off, so he got more complaints. So finally DMV had to do something. (hint: dont poke the bear) I am not trying to defend DMV or TJ, I just saying if people put crap on their plates, other people will get offened and call DMV(not saying you H2Orodeo):D

:gapteeth:

j03_tj
April 23rd, 2008, 06:54 PM
Answers to the original questions:):
1. Nope
2. Yep

Connect
April 23rd, 2008, 06:56 PM
Answers to the original questions:):
1. Nope
2. Yep

Ok so whose is it, spill the beans.

yotapower
April 23rd, 2008, 06:57 PM
ok so i look at the car he is driving and most people name there cars girls names right!!! so i automatically thought he is talking about his car. makes sence to me. if i was driving that car i would defile the sh!t out of her!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Connect
April 23rd, 2008, 07:40 PM
ok so i look at the car he is driving and most people name there cars girls names right!!! so i automatically thought he is talking about his car. makes sence to me. if i was driving that car i would defile the sh!t out of her!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Hmmmm this could be the answer behind it all...

Not what first came to my mind, and probably everyone else's whose seen it...

j03_tj
April 23rd, 2008, 07:58 PM
Nobody should know this guy. I don't think he has a 4x4, only a pretty cool car. Good guy though. I think he has an argument for the plate that stands pretty sound.

ammowaster
April 23rd, 2008, 08:37 PM
you gonna spill it or just keep dancing around the edge

Dont need his name but I sure would like to hear a explanation for the name that is sound

I am just jealous of his car

Dennis
April 23rd, 2008, 10:53 PM
I'd prefer a Ferrari over Lambo, but cool car nonetheless...

Unholyboy
May 2nd, 2008, 05:24 PM

What I find really curious is why I would be called a "douche" for having a license plate like this.

What I also find interesting is that, after posting the actual definition of the word "Defiler", you would still find me to be a "douche".

In any case, the reason I chose the plate is because it complemented my other plate, "UNHOLY".

I am an atheist. I don't go around anti-bible-thumping, but I truly dispise organized religion. Please don't get me wrong- I have nothing against people who believe in a "god" or some other "spiritual guidance"- what I find deplorable is those f*ckers that feel righteous enough to pump 10% of their annual income as "tithe" into the coffers of these money-grubbing fat-cats and then run around town trying to justify their actions by "converting" decent folk like myself into similar trogs.

Given my feelings towards religion, I'm sure even the most ignorant of your "sheeple" can see my intersest in the subject. The DMV lets people put crap like "LOVEGOD" and "JSUSSVS" on plates- why can't I have "DEMONIC" (they kicked that one back) on mine? To continue...

The REAL reason that I liked DEFILER is because of definition #5 from "CONNECT" himself- "To violate the Chastity of...". Not only does this totally express my feeling that organized religion tries to neuter the natural sexual drive of the sheeple, it almost rewards "chastity" in especially girls. WTF? I dare any one of you in good conscious to deny that this is f*cked up.

I have "defiled" many a young chickie, and were I not married, I would be defiling many more. Sex is good- Sex is fun- Sex is above all NATURAL and CRITICAL to the continuation of human beings. Because those religious hypocrites would have you believe that "sex" is only acceptable between a "man" and a "women" bound in holy matrimony makes me want to puke.

I do appreciate all you folks giving me the attention I so very much DO NOT deserve. I feel like Jay and Silent Bob at the Mooby's restaurant. Well, almost- I can't help but grin and hope to educate the uneducated, where they just wanted to kick all your internet asses.

BTW- I have 3 4x4's at the moment, and I just very recently sold a CJ7 sitting on 37's. It saw MANY runs through the rubicon. I am not some snob-ass rich guy who doesn't "get" the 4x4 allure- not only do I get it, I also participated for MANY years.

I also race motorcycles, climb mountains, and ride in limosines. To pigeonhole me as any particular type of "douche" only shows a willingness to express your ignorance, as opposed to the more wise course- learning from your ignorance.

Ignorant, proud of it, and a lamborghini owner in your town...
-- unholyboy

72 Virginians
May 2nd, 2008, 05:28 PM
Connect bags on a guys vanity plate and he joins the board. Interesting. Anyway, welcome aboard Unholyboy. :thumbsup:

Unholyboy
May 2nd, 2008, 05:35 PM
Anyway, welcome aboard Unholyboy. :thumbsup:

WOO HOO! Thank you! I really do enjoy 4x4's and was totally unaware that this website existed. I've actually quite enjoyed my time lurking in the forums and such!

Again, thanks for your kind welcome, and I hope to be able to contribute in the future!

72 Virginians
May 2nd, 2008, 05:41 PM
WOO HOO! Thank you! I really do enjoy 4x4's and was totally unaware that this website existed. I've actually quite enjoyed my time lurking in the forums and such!

Again, thanks for your kind welcome, and I hope to be able to contribute in the future!

Join in on trail run sometime or show up at Pizza Night (1st Thursday of every month).

ammowaster
May 2nd, 2008, 05:45 PM
Just remember lots of guys are tough on the internet

I would love to be able to afford your car. I hope you drive the **** out of it like it deserves.

Welcome to the board, I am a new guy around here but these guys seem to be a good crowd

Unholyboy
May 2nd, 2008, 05:49 PM
Just remember lots of guys are tough on the internet

I would love to be able to afford your car.
Yup! no doubt. That's why I grinned instead of getting pissed.

I hope you drive the **** out of it like it deserves.
Oh, I do... my friend has a Diablo and he treats it like its gonna break. I have put as many miles on my car in one year as he has in over two. What the hell good is it if you can't enjoy it??? :thumbsup:

Welcome to the board, I am a new guy around here but these guys seem to be a good crowd

Yeah, they do... So far, the douchebags (like myself!) have been pretty tame. I'm glad to be here!

Connect
May 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
Well, welcome to the board. I'm sure we will meet on a trail run sometime.

Scrub
May 3rd, 2008, 06:25 AM
How about some more pics of the car?

slopoke
May 3rd, 2008, 06:33 AM
How about some more pics of the car?

X2 and the 4x4s!!:D

Air Sierra
May 3rd, 2008, 06:42 AM
welcome to Reno4x4

I have and had big money toy's too.

If you or your buddys want a 42' off shore boat I have one for sale down here in Minden

T-Thunder
May 3rd, 2008, 10:51 AM
Man, I dont get why everyone was fronting in the first place. This website is called Reno4x4.com. That particular Lamborghini happens to be a 4x4. Its win win right? Now lets take that thing rallying!

Welcome, I'd love to see your other 4x4's.

Dennis
May 3rd, 2008, 10:56 AM
That particular Lamborghini happens to be a 4x4.

And a limited slip in the back...

T-Thunder
May 3rd, 2008, 10:59 AM
And a limited slip in the back...

Exactly! I bet it'd look great sliding sideways around a gravelly/muddy turn at 60mph...

NVScouter
May 5th, 2008, 05:14 AM
What I find really curious is why I would be called a "douche" for having a license plate like this.

I basicly hate vanity plates as a whole.

Given my feelings towards religion, I'm sure even the most ignorant of your "sheeple" can see my intersest in the subject. The DMV lets people put crap like "LOVEGOD" and "JSUSSVS" on plates- why can't I have "DEMONIC" (they kicked that one back) on mine?

AMEN BROTHER!

I do appreciate all you folks giving me the attention I so very much DO NOT deserve. I feel like Jay and Silent Bob at the Mooby's restaurant. Well, almost- I can't help but grin and hope to educate the uneducated, where they just wanted to kick all your internet asses.

www.moviepoopshoot.com

Ignorant, proud of it, and a lamborghini owner in your town...

Eurotrash cars IMHO, but as long as I'm not passing you like the last few Lambo's I could care less. If I do pass you like the fruitcake last week doing 52 in a 65 in the fast lane expect me to be an ass. And I of course expect to be treated in kind if I dont move over when you come up behind me :thumbsup:
-- unholyboy

That being said, welcome.