PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone

blazrguy
March 23rd, 2005, 12:25 PM
this is jeepeater with a less offensive name since most of you have jeeps nice new forum!! :D i think someone pm'd me yesterday but i cant find out who tell me who you are

Sauce
March 23rd, 2005, 01:50 PM
this is jeepeater with a less offensive name since most of you have jeeps nice new forum!! :D i think someone pm'd me yesterday but i cant find out who tell me who you are
I think it might have been christophercorpus, why didn't you keep your old name, I would just have to get my junk out to prove you wrong...

christopher corpus
March 23rd, 2005, 09:04 PM

I was asking about the d44. I think you were the guy. chevy d44, 8lug, crossover sterring. I was asking if you'd hold it for two weeks and ill give tou 200.00 for it. also was this the d44 with 4.10 gears. thats the one I need. If not 4.10 then there was another guy selling a 44 that I must talk to.

Thanks,
Christopher Corpus

blazrguy
March 24th, 2005, 10:09 PM
i still have it and i will hold it for the first guy with cash ill even throw in some spare axle shafts and maybe another housing or 2 i have one with 3.08 one with 3.73 and one with 4.10 which is the 8 lug one ive pretty much used up the axles out of them but i think i still have a left and a right let me know if you want it all i need to get rid of it cuz im moving :(