PDA

View Full Version : my runner

runryota
December 18th, 2005, 07:26 PM
nm 2 say i just bought a 4 runner 89 and many mods to come
so far i have a full stereo in it thats held down on my roll bar and is very loud and huge lotta effort in that one heres some

J.J.
December 18th, 2005, 07:27 PM
welcome. but...uh......:worthless:

4xyota
December 18th, 2005, 10:37 PM
I hope your system is loud enough to bonce over the rocks cus it sounds stock to me....:fro:

Sierra Valley
December 19th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Well he wont break any birfields:D

J.J.
December 19th, 2005, 03:29 PM
i dunno, mall crawlin' these days...whew....its hardcore:rock:

4xyota
December 19th, 2005, 10:22 PM
if your not locked in the front it's kinda hard to blow a birf unless your steering stop's are all fawked up then maybe....:no:

runryota
December 20th, 2005, 10:33 PM
yall just keep that one in the head give me a month or two itll get there it gets thru the mud fine i pulled a jeep unstuck with it and its reliable i work at autozone 90% of the people in there have a heep to repair toyota just regular maitnance and for any one who wants to play let me know where and win all i need is clearence and my ez locks will do the rest

runryota
December 22nd, 2005, 09:06 PM
its ok ill be the one passing u in the heep and the pissan while your stuck everyone with a toyo is smart and thats just life deal

runryota
December 22nd, 2005, 09:07 PM
mud i love mud im from the south so that should explain the mud thing any one up for an early crawl before 11 let me know im gonna go in sun vally

DBXJ
December 22nd, 2005, 09:14 PM
well summitgirl works autozone i bet she'll tell ya diffrent i see more ricers in and out of a autozone then anything and it takes proper maintence to keep a jeep running just fine atleast with a castiron block and head dont need to worry about warping heds and what not

and if u wanna go muddin im down i know a great place togo over in lemon vally

J.J.
December 22nd, 2005, 09:16 PM
wait........you better read the rest of this thread cause i could have sworn even a TOYOTA guy was making fun of you :thefinger:

runryota
December 22nd, 2005, 10:54 PM
i dont dislike jeeps at all just i run a yota thats how it works and summit girls jeep is awsome i know this and shell stomp my ass on a rock but put i want to play in the mud and let me know how early i have to be at work at 11

DBXJ
December 22nd, 2005, 10:54 PM
well are u working sat?

runryota
December 22nd, 2005, 10:55 PM
no one toyota owner talkes sh#t on another we just give dirrect critism mines not for the rocks yest and i dont have lockers yet give me time

runryota
December 22nd, 2005, 10:56 PM
but im up for like a 2 hr run

DBXJ
December 22nd, 2005, 10:57 PM
well i can make 2 runs i know a great muddin area over in lemon valley

runryota
December 22nd, 2005, 10:59 PM
so and have fun before i go to work it puts me in a better mood

runryota
December 22nd, 2005, 11:00 PM
and what time and just in case could you pull me out if i get stuck lol i am pretty much stock except my tires

yotapower
December 22nd, 2005, 11:10 PM
well dont worry about birfs if its a 89 but those cv suck... oh and if you wanna get stuck the top of patrician in lemon valley will get you there quick and if thats not good enough hit the not so dry dry lake just plan on your rig smelling like raw sewage for awhile:beer:

runryota
December 23rd, 2005, 10:10 PM
thats right i did it again proving all the jeeps wrong with a virtully stock runner

DBXJ
December 23rd, 2005, 10:20 PM
fine then come on out tomm and i'll take ya to a place where ive seen some pretty damn nice rigs get stuck in more ways then one mainly becuase its pretty deep and slick mud

matter of fact when i went out there there were a couple of yotas stuck out there

runryota
December 24th, 2005, 08:48 PM
let me know i need new ones bad please ripped off the old ones

runryota
December 26th, 2005, 10:07 PM
lets go wheelin mc donalds in sun valley 10 am

Sierra Valley
December 27th, 2005, 08:41 AM
thats right i did it again proving all the jeeps wrong with a virtully stock runner

Thats just completely stupid, hey I took my ford ranger stock besides tires and showed those jeeps in the mud:D

JOE THE TOE
December 27th, 2005, 02:11 PM
I CAN'T HARDLY UNDERSTAND ONE FVCK'IN WORD THAT DBXJ OR RUNRYOTA IS SAYING,IS IT JUST ME?:slap: :eek:

Sierra Valley
December 27th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Nope, couldnt find anything they typed in websters.:D

JOE THE TOE
December 27th, 2005, 02:18 PM
SH!T,IT GAVE ME A HEADACHE JUST TRYING TO READ IT!:yes: :D

scottb
December 27th, 2005, 03:37 PM
sweet lord man learn some grammar!! if i met someone that talked like that they'd be getting slapped. PERIODS! Commas! PUNCTUATION!!!!! :D where are the pics? after i change out my tranny i want to go muddin... dont really want to do it without a reverse gear....

which autozone does summit girl work at?

Sierra Valley
December 27th, 2005, 03:43 PM
sweet lord man learn some grammar!! if i met someone that talked like that they'd be getting slapped. PERIODS! Commas! PUNCTUATION!!!!! :D where are the pics? after i change out my tranny i want to go muddin... dont really want to do it without a reverse gear....

which autozone does summit girl work at?

Scott I'll be ready by next weekend hopefully, You can go in front and Ill pull ya out:D

rusty_tlc
December 27th, 2005, 06:11 PM
I CAN'T HARDLY UNDERSTAND ONE FVCK'IN WORD THAT DBXJ OR RUNRYOTA IS SAYING,IS IT JUST ME?:slap: :eek:
Ummkay, wanna check your caps lock key?:rolling:

runryota
December 28th, 2005, 09:48 PM
Ill write this so you can read it. I Have a toyota 4 runner and you have a heep.
The fact of the matter is i am not an english proffeser there for what the hell does it matter how i type. i love the fact that you think your smarter than me cause you use a period . its kiddy grow up!

djboge
December 28th, 2005, 10:18 PM
I'll write this so you can read it. I have a Toyota 4-Runner and you have a Jeep.
The fact of the matter is: I am not an english professor therefore what the hell does it matter how I type? I love the fact that you think you're smarter than me cause you use a period. Its kiddy, grow up!

all posts by the above poster have not been spell checked

(sorry i totally had to :D)

runryota
December 28th, 2005, 10:20 PM
that was a burn skill level5..........

rusty_tlc
January 3rd, 2006, 06:27 PM
Ill write this so you can read it. I Have a toyota 4 runner and you have a heep.
The fact of the matter is i am not an english proffeser there for what the hell does it matter how i type. i love the fact that you think your smarter than me cause you use a period . its kiddy grow up!
It's not so much a matter of being smarter but being understood. I'm interested in what you have to say, but if you write without puncuation it makes it hard for me to understand. I really hate the grammer/ spelling police on boards like this but at some point you need to follow at least a few rules to get your message across.