Air Sierra
September 25th, 2008, 02:48 PM
[QUOTE=Shamus30;197618]Winner :thumbsup:
:sick:

QUOTE]

Ouch............

RARECJ8
September 25th, 2008, 02:49 PM
go apply a bag of frozen peas... soothing.

Shamus30
September 25th, 2008, 02:51 PM

got em......

CashMoney
September 25th, 2008, 02:52 PM

Thats what my buddies dad did :thumbsup:

Dennis
September 25th, 2008, 02:53 PM
I went back to work the same day after mine. :eek: I do have mostly a desk job though. :D

89jeepcpl
September 25th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Yep had it done 5 yrs ago, more uncomfortable then hurt,

but well worth it.. good luck!

Shamus30
September 25th, 2008, 02:56 PM
I went back to work the same day after mine. :eek: I do have mostly a desk job though. :D

Yeah, I almost fell asleep during the procedure no big deal, but now after a few hours, feels like someone played ping pong with them.

nevadayj
September 25th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Mine wasn't bad. The smoke coming up from between the legs while the doc chatted about my job was a bit strange, though:rolleyes:

Follow the orders for the first couple of days and things will go well.:D

72 Virginians
September 25th, 2008, 03:18 PM
I've said it may times and I'll say it again.....

STANDING IN FRONT OF MICROWAVE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Shamus30
September 25th, 2008, 03:24 PM
I've said it may times and I'll say it again.....

STANDING IN FRONT OF MICROWAVE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

If straddling a SPA 25G (we nicknamed it the Crotch Roaster) radar console for 4-6 hours a day while in the Navy didn't prevent mine, I am guessing a consumer grade microwave won't do much more than heat up your Burrito :gapteeth:

72 Virginians
September 25th, 2008, 03:25 PM
if straddling a spa 25g (we nicknamed it the crotch roaster) radar console for 4-6 hours a day while in the navy didn't prevent mine, i am guessing a consumer grade microwave won't do much more than heat up your burrito :gapteeth:

1970's quazar ftw!!!!!

fj4play
September 25th, 2008, 03:26 PM
You mean you didnt go straight home and test it out:d

Shamus30
September 25th, 2008, 03:27 PM
You mean you didnt go straight home and test it out:d

The Doc said that might be bad.....

litlmeck
September 25th, 2008, 03:27 PM
I had that scheduled for turkey day bout 4 years ago then a week before the EVENT found out that Haley was comin and cancelled the fun

RMEF-spokesman
September 25th, 2008, 03:44 PM
VHzm02oBfDw

Hope the Vicodin kicks in soon!

Don't be a girl (that's what we tell our boys) ... take it like a man... go through childbirth if you want a "painful" experience.... are you Catholic? (you have 5 kids, that's why I ask & you're from PA) I am & my hubby called it quits after 2 kids & I wanted more... he used that "stupid" reasoning thing... how many fit in a car... how many at the table... even is better than odd... I shouldn't have let him win... oh well, we were blessed with 2 great boys & if I recall you have some beautiful redheads.... you're fine... this too shall pass.... Thanks for sharing though!

Shamus30
September 25th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks for sharing though!

Pain killers encourage oversharing :D

Thanks for the kind words....not catholic......recovering Mormon, but honestly my prior religion had little to do with the number of kids. Always wanted a good sized family and we have been lucky to be able to have my wife stay at home and raise them.

They definitely keep us busy!

89jeepcpl
September 25th, 2008, 03:53 PM

Thanks for the kind words....not catholic......recovering Mormon, but honestly my prior religion had little to do with the number of kids. Always wanted a good sized family and we have been lucky to be able to have my wife stay at home and raise them.

I have a boy & a girl, but a big family is cool :thumbsup:

L.D.
September 25th, 2008, 04:06 PM
i have 6, 3 boys and 3 girls. OMG i'm glad there all gone. 7 grand kids thow still keep us buisy.

RMEF-spokesman
September 25th, 2008, 04:34 PM

So cool! You are blessed to have your wife stay at home & "raise" the family... we made that choice many years ago & haven't regretted one minute of our choice.... money isn't everything, quality family time is...

I/we need more pics of those redheads though.... they are so cute!

Maybe we need a family thread on this site to post & brag about kids?

Mary Ann

RMEF-spokesman
September 25th, 2008, 04:43 PM
i have 6, 3 boys and 3 girls. OMG i'm glad there all gone. 7 grand kids thow still keep us buisy.

YIKES!!! You are only 5 years older than us & you have 7 grandkids?.... our score... 2 boys, none married & NO grandkids! :)

BUT.. we have our neighbors 4 year old that is like a grandkid to all of the family, we just love her! I buy lots of treats for her... can't wait to get our own... well maybe I can (i have a 23 yo & 20 yo, they're too young!)... but, I just love kids!

Mary Ann

72 Virginians
September 25th, 2008, 06:01 PM
YIKES!!! You are only 5 years older than us & you have 7 grandkids?.... our score... 2 boys, none married & NO grandkids! :)

BUT.. we have our neighbors 4 year old that is like a grandkid to all of the family, we just love her! I buy lots of treats for her... can't wait to get our own... well maybe I can (i have a 23 yo & 20 yo, they're too young!)... but, I just love kids!

Mary Ann

I have 2 German Shepherds you can spoil. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/NVXJ/misc%20stuff/DukeElsaandyard004.jpg

fj4play
September 25th, 2008, 09:38 PM
the thing i disslikes the most when i had that done was the stitches rubbing between the legs really sucked :eek:

Shamus30
September 25th, 2008, 09:47 PM
no stitches......

CashMoney
September 26th, 2008, 01:50 AM
If straddling a SPA 25G (we nicknamed it the Crotch Roaster) radar console for 4-6 hours a day while in the Navy didn't prevent mine, I am guessing a consumer grade microwave won't do much more than heat up your Burrito :gapteeth:

eat enough of them burritos and you wouldn't have to worry about having the surgery done ever again :D

MarkB.NV
September 26th, 2008, 10:05 AM
So, you were broke... and now you're fixed?

:thumbsup:

fj4play
September 26th, 2008, 10:08 AM
Hows the nads today:d

Shamus30
September 26th, 2008, 10:09 AM
So, you were broke... and now you're fixed?

:thumbsup:

Si, es feeexed http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:oI4jjpPBR65WbM:http://www.awimb.com/fudforum/images/smiley_icons/sombrero.gif