PDA

View Full Version : my new blogsite thanks to shamus!

IamDelta
December 19th, 2008, 01:41 AM
again thanks shamus for the chili it was HELLLLLA GOOD!, thanks for sending me to word press, its a really cool blogsite and i signed up for free, and im on my way to expression, muhahahahaahahaha, so i invite all of reno 4x4 to come visit my BLOG AT delta246.wordpress.com
and who all that come to my blog please leave me feedback!
peace and 1 luv

72 Virginians
December 19th, 2008, 05:33 AM
:thumbsup:

jfrey123
December 19th, 2008, 05:55 AM
I'm afraid to type it into my browser.... How many 3am rants of death will we be experiencing here bro? :nervous:

IamDelta
December 19th, 2008, 08:37 AM
lol no sir, no rants here, i just couldnt sleep man, i got alot on my shoulders right now

Dr Smash
December 19th, 2008, 09:38 AM
Whats on your shoulders dude? Girlfriend pregnat? got girlfreinds mom pregnant? owe the local mafia money for horse racing? ripped off the local mexican drug cartel? Debating your sexualality?and or gender? Please Blog away.

Shamus30
December 19th, 2008, 10:33 AM
There you go!

Keep at it.

:thumbsup:

IamDelta
December 19th, 2008, 12:58 PM
yeah it was that dr. smash i stole some drugs from the cartel thats why there have been so many drug related killings in mexico right now, its all because of delta, the new drug lord of sun valley aka spun valley aka scum valley

Dr Smash
December 19th, 2008, 08:37 PM
yeah it was that dr. smash i stole some drugs from the cartel thats why there have been so many drug related killings in mexico right now, its all because of delta, the new drug lord of sun valley aka spun valley aka scum valley I meant Money:scratch:

IamDelta
December 19th, 2008, 08:48 PM
yea i know it was a joke lol