PDA

View Full Version : Reno4x4.com Shirt! Come one, come all!

RenoRacing
April 16th, 2005, 05:51 PM
Mods, move this or sticky this as you see fit! Thanks

Well, I now see that there is a logo contest going on so we can adapt in the future but this kinda carried over from the site before the remodel. I had posted a sketch that got the approval of most, then it took a while to get the ball rolling but here they are. Just in time for Bronco Canyon and the next Pizza Night. I have about 10 shirts right now ready for sale, and will take orders on what you guys need. If you let me know what size you need and quantity at Bronco then I can bring them on Pizza night. For right now only grey and white. M-XL, let me know if you need small, or 2x-4x. I can do long sleeve tees for $15 and hoodies for $22. Let me know the interest on those and I could have them at pizza night as well!

Price: $12 a pop, two for $20! (2xl-4xl add $2 per shirt)
They're hanes 100% preshrunk cotton so they're not the cheapie gilden stuff.
Don't get stuck with out them!(I think they should be added to the trail run neccessities> :rolleyes: )
Feel free to pm me or call me if you would like to pick some up.
Jesse 240-0102

(desptie what it looks like I'm crooked, not the print.lol)
http://www.hostedimage.com/usr/693/shirt1_(1).jpg
http://www.hostedimage.com/usr/693/shirt1_(3).jpg
http://www.hostedimage.com/usr/693/shirt1_(4).jpg

throttleboy
April 16th, 2005, 06:09 PM
i'll take two 2X gray,when do you need the cash??

RenoRacing
April 16th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Sold! lol
I screwed up though. I forgot that 2xl+ are about $1.80 more a shirt, so from here out, 2xl and bigger are $14 each or $24 for two!
Throttleboy, Just bring $20 to bronco canyon and I'll have your shirts for you there! thanks guys!

xjmoser
April 16th, 2005, 07:49 PM
Can these be made before april 30th for the clean up? Can you make some without the background?

throttleboy
April 16th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Sold! lol
I screwed up though. I forgot that 2xl+ are about $1.80 more a shirt, so from here out, 2xl and bigger are $14 each or $24 for two!
Throttleboy, Just bring $20 to bronco canyon and I'll have your shirts for you there! thanks guys!
i'll bring you $25 and we'll call it even ;) !!

velvetant
April 16th, 2005, 08:19 PM
I'll take two...large

Randy

RenoRacing
April 16th, 2005, 08:34 PM
Right on! I got you guys down.

These will be made by the 30th. I have about 12 ready to sell right now, only m-xl but 2xl will be done when needed with about a three to four day turnaround. I can do some with the background if you guys would like that. Just simple font up front and back. I could have a batch of those done by the 30th as well. Let me know what you want/need quantity and size wise and I could bring them to bronco canyon. ;)

Dennis
April 16th, 2005, 09:07 PM
Right on! I got you guys down.

These will be made by the 30th. I have about 12 ready to sell right now, only m-xl but 2xl will be done when needed with about a three to four day turnaround. I can do some with the background if you guys would like that. Just simple font up front and back. I could have a batch of those done by the 30th as well. Let me know what you want/need quantity and size wise and I could bring them to bronco canyon. ;)

i want a hoodie and a t-shirt with logo without background, just text reno4x4.com
size M for the tee. how big do the sweatshirts run? probably M as well.

DBXJ
April 16th, 2005, 09:18 PM
can u do a black hoddie with white lettering?

NevadaXJ
April 16th, 2005, 10:26 PM
Put me down for one white XL and one gray XL, with the background. I like the buildings against the mountain....

throttleboy
April 17th, 2005, 09:06 AM
i also want the back ground on mine!!

RenoRacing
April 17th, 2005, 09:13 AM
Okay, got all you guys!
Denis, disregard the last question of my pm about size.
Hoodies I will try to get ordered and done by BC but if not then pizza night for sure!!!(I wear medium hanes shirts but large hanes hoodies cause they're cotton and shrink a little ;) )

DBXJ, as of right now I'm sticking with grey hoodies, the black/navy hoodies cost a little bit more and you have to do two coats with white ink. Pm me with size and we could probably get you setup although I don't want to do a ton of blacks, so they'll be more of a special request thing.

Nevada XJ, got yours ready to go!

Throttleboy, we'll see you at b.c.!

LandCruiser18
April 17th, 2005, 10:18 AM
ill take one white large. when do u need the money by?

LandCruiser18
April 17th, 2005, 10:21 AM
i want the background on mine also

RenoRacing
April 17th, 2005, 02:03 PM
I got one set aside for you already! I don't need money upfront or anything. Just bring it with you to either bronco canyon or Pizza night and I'll have it for you there.

Jesse

DBXJ
April 17th, 2005, 07:29 PM
PM'ed ya renoracing

RenoRacing
April 17th, 2005, 09:33 PM
All PM's replied to! Thanks guys!

NevadaXJ
April 17th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Any plans for hats, or if I found a hat I liked, would you be able to imprint the logo?

RenoRacing
April 17th, 2005, 10:23 PM
We can do hats, but they will be embroidered! We can do the logo itself after we digitize it(which involves telling the computer where each thread needs to be placed, pretty time consuming and tedious) or we can do a simple font, like in the logo, just a block style outline "reno4x4.com" on the front. We can get any hats that you guys would like. Flexfits and all, I'll get some pricing for you one what a nice flexfit would run, and then what some simpler ones would run. I can bring the our catalog to pizza night and you guys could pick out hats, or even some nicer polos or jackets that we could do as well and then I could get you some prices!

Scrub
April 20th, 2005, 07:32 PM
I'll take 2 of them both XL one grey and one white, i'll bring money with me to pizza night.
-
Matt-

RenoRacing
April 21st, 2005, 04:56 PM
Got ya down, see you next friday!!
Thanks
Jesse

RenoRacing
April 28th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Well! The shirts are ready for pizza night. Everyone that asked for shirts will recieve them next friday night so bring your cash and be there or be square! Also got some Stickers coming to boot!!!! I hope to see everyone there! still can get some more made up if need be!

Sauce
April 28th, 2005, 06:47 PM
I thought pizza night was a week from tommorow night, am I wrong?

Scrub
April 28th, 2005, 06:47 PM
i might be slow but what is going on tomorrow night?

-Matt-

RenoRacing
April 28th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm a moron. I got them done for anyone that wants them now though! :rolleyes:

throttleboy
April 28th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm a moron. I got them done for anyone that wants them now though! :rolleyes:
maybe we could hook up saterday afternoon??

RenoRacing
April 29th, 2005, 06:53 AM
Not a problem Throttle! Give me a call when convenient for you, I don't have much planned. Same goes to everyone else who'd rather wear their shirts to pizza night. lol

Jesse
240-0102

Dennis
May 8th, 2005, 03:47 PM
Thanks Jesse, the shirts are awesome!!!!

Scrub
May 8th, 2005, 05:05 PM
Yea thanks for the shirts man, much appriciated.

-Matt-

kairo
May 8th, 2005, 05:12 PM
I don't have a shirt :(

blackwidow
May 8th, 2005, 05:31 PM
yea you have any more? I want 1 medium- dustin

Scrub
May 8th, 2005, 05:41 PM
you're not special enough nick, well that and you forgot about pizza night :)

j/k

-Matt-

RenoRacing
May 9th, 2005, 12:17 PM
Not a problem guys! Glad you like them!

I got one medium gray one here that I can hold for ya Dustin. Any thing else I can have in about a week!

Jesse