PDA

View Full Version : December Rig of the Month Voting

Dirty Harry
November 26th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Vote for your favorite rig! Voting closes on December 1st.

See The Nominations Here. (http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php/36288-Nominations-for-December-Rig-of-the-Month)

Inc
November 27th, 2009, 06:55 AM
Bump.

Trent Fabrication
November 27th, 2009, 08:18 AM
Woody would be so Happy if he won rig of the month,he could take it to School and use it for show and tell.He loves wheeling and he's such a happy little guy.
-Lisa

94pathfinder
November 27th, 2009, 09:27 AM
A PM I got from T-Fab

Make sure you vote WOODMAN in to rig of the month

Woody supports you so support him back
-Lisa

Ok i get the fact that you want your kid to win the voting, but this lisa, is some major bullsh!t. you can take me off your mailing list. Like Now.

94Pathfinder Out

SaturnICL
November 27th, 2009, 09:31 AM
A PM I got from T-Fab

Ok i get the fact that you want your kid to win the voting, but this lisa, is some major bullsh!t. you can take me off your mailing list. Like Now.

94Pathfinder Out
Are there posted rules? Are there rules against this?

Inc
November 27th, 2009, 09:35 AM
I don't believe it is against the rules. It isn't the end of the world JJ, I'd let it go.

Inc
November 27th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Vote for the rig or the driver, whatever floats your boat.

nameless
November 27th, 2009, 09:40 AM
rig of the month or driver of the month?

i'm all for the 4runner, did all the work in his garage and he's an awesome guy, stayed the whole time i was abandoned out on steves loop during the t-fab hallo-wheelin' trip while everyone was back eatin tri-trip and what not. thankfully more people came and got me out, but he stayed instead of leaving me for the food like everyone else

thanks to everyone that got word at the dinner and came back out :thumbsup:

please take me off your mailing list also, thank you.

Tfab
November 27th, 2009, 09:44 AM
I would never break the rules,Woody does support all of us.This would make Woody happier than it would ever make any of the rest of us.You Sir,are out of line.You always spout off things that you shouldn't and regret it later.I would send that e-mail to everyone if I could ,you just happened to be someone who I thought would understand and thought you were a freind.Oh well
-Lisa

SaturnICL
November 27th, 2009, 10:13 AM

i'm all for the 4runner, did all the work in his garage and he's an awesome guy, stayed the whole time i was abandoned out on steves loop during the t-fab hallo-wheelin' trip while everyone was back eatin tri-trip and what not. thankfully more people came and got me out, but he stayed instead of leaving me for the food like everyone else

I dont think this is quite fair... Most people like myself went out the other way and had no idea you were there and broke down without help. IIRC T-fab tried to locate and secure the part you needed all while running the remainder of the event. Lisa and Woody left early to return to the shop to get it ready and were not even out there to know or do anything about it on the trail.

I had issues on the trail out and had several people whom I've never met before help me including taking my family to the staging area! I am sorry you had to deal with the few that did not extend this courtesy on your end but I don't think blaming the event organizer is the right thing to do.

She is an excited mother trying to support her child. Something most parents do not do today! If you feel someone else is more deserving, it is a poll and you have the right to vote for whomever you want. Delete her PM but don't flame here for being a parent!!!

Dirty Harry
November 27th, 2009, 10:23 AM
A PM I got from T-Fab

So why not send Lisa a reply to her PRIVATE message instead of posting up here? What were you trying to accomplish by publically posting this PM?

Tfab
November 27th, 2009, 10:24 AM
Thanks Saturn,
I'm am nowhere near as excited as Woody.In hind site had I known it would offend anyone I wouldn't have done it.There are however almost 700 active members and I've seen few members participate in the rig of the month poll.I like this site and always try to get everyone more involved.More member group activities brings us closer together and we all educate and help eachother and our group activities form lifelong freindships too.
-Lisa

wixjp
November 27th, 2009, 10:49 AM
WTF! I didnt get a PM! But I voted for him anyways. :cool:

Tfab
November 27th, 2009, 11:07 AM
I stopped sending them due to the fact that I was offending people

Snuffy
November 27th, 2009, 11:19 AM
the whole time i was abandoned out on steves loop during the t-fab hallo-wheelin' trip

So funny, i don't remember you being abandoned. In fact, i remember several people who where there trying to help you, including Lisa who tried to get you parts.. So maybe you don't know what abandoned means, or maybe your just ignorant? Never the less, why are you still *****ing about something that's already happened? You really think that if you keep whining like a kid its going to change the fact that you broke because you were unprepared?

GO4X4IT
November 27th, 2009, 11:24 AM
This is a voting thread, not a flame fest. What happened has happened, I dont want to see anymore remarks after this post.

K? Thanks

Sierra Valley
November 27th, 2009, 11:29 AM

Quit being a baby! You should get out of this sport if your that tore up about breaking down and needing help! Help is not always around and it sounds like you had several rigs there with you the entire time so STFU already. I've walked out of the woods and trails many times cause of breakage and thats just part of the deal that I accept that comes with this hobby! Leave T Fab alone or keep it to PMs nobody cares!

SaturnICL
November 27th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Remark :tongue::pokinit::vroam:

GO4X4IT
November 27th, 2009, 12:34 PM
Remark :tongue::pokinit::vroam:

:squint:

Mark O
November 27th, 2009, 02:15 PM
I voted RockRunner02 for Rig of the month because it is an awesome ride.

And it's a Toyota!

nameless
November 28th, 2009, 06:06 AM
that whole post wasn't aimed at t-fab, i was just stating dan was there to help and is a good guy, Lisa did what she could and she tried, too bad it was the wrong part which wasn't her fault.

So funny, i don't remember you being abandoned. In fact, i remember several people who where there trying to help you, including Lisa who tried to get you parts.. So maybe you don't know what abandoned means, or maybe your just ignorant? Never the less, why are you still *****ing about something that's already happened? You really think that if you keep whining like a kid its going to change the fact that you broke because you were unprepared?

several people? plz explain...

as mentioned that was the past whatever happened happened

good luck with woody and that would be cool if he wins rig of the month, he's a lucky kid

Quit being a baby! You should get out of this sport if your that tore up about breaking down and needing help! Help is not always around and it sounds like you had several rigs there with you the entire time so STFU already. I've walked out of the woods and trails many times cause of breakage and thats just part of the deal that I accept that comes with this hobby! Leave T Fab alone or keep it to PMs nobody cares!

once again several rigs there the entire time, not really the case buddy, so you can stfu :chuckle:

rubicontaxi
November 28th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Great job lisa, I support you 100% getting your kid excited about an awesome sport!!! So many kids go the wrong way these days so it's great we have a that family put together a great event and supports the community... For those of you that have been around a while, there was kid in powerwheels that was pictured in Rubicon Springs that was selected as rig of the month.. That is another family of wheelers that contribute to the off-road community and there great people ff you ever met them.. Lisa , keep me on your list and keep it up!!!!! All great rigs, theres always next month!!!

floor ya
November 28th, 2009, 04:16 PM
i voted for the commando. but i'm a little partial to commandos.

72 Virginians
November 30th, 2009, 08:57 PM
i voted for the commando. but i'm a little partial to commandos.

:nervous:

Me too. She came sooooooooo close last month.
Everyone on this month's list deserves it. :thumbsup:

Shinobi
November 30th, 2009, 09:09 PM
poor foxhound ...

72 Virginians
November 30th, 2009, 09:16 PM
poor foxhound ...

He didn't even give himself a pity vote.

CashMoney
November 30th, 2009, 11:10 PM
:nervous:

Me too. She came sooooooooo close last month.
Everyone on this month's list deserves it. :thumbsup:

Ya this month is tuff. I just closed my eyes and clicked till I gots one picked. (note to self, next time hit the back button when you click out of the page it will make voting faster...)

Tfab
December 1st, 2009, 07:58 AM
93 votes for rig of the month....Is that like a new record? I know that there were International votes this time around(Not the vehicle)

Native
December 1st, 2009, 08:27 AM
congrats to Woodman on rig of the month :thumbsup:

DBJ
December 1st, 2009, 08:30 AM
Congrats woodman see ya soon buddy.

eticketjk
December 1st, 2009, 08:41 AM
Way to go Woodman! I'm envious of your skills and the rigs you get to play with!

Inc
December 1st, 2009, 09:23 AM
Congrats to Woodman!

93 votes for rig of the month....Is that like a new record? I know that there were International votes this time around(Not the vehicle)

I know when I won a few months back, there were over 130 votes. Me and 2 other guys had 40+ votes each. Not sure where all the voters went.

Tfab
December 1st, 2009, 09:47 AM
Congrats to Woodman!

I know when I won a few months back, there were over 130 votes. Me and 2 other guys had 40+ votes each. Not sure where all the voters went.

There are supposedly almost 700 active members ??? We need to get everyone more involved with eachother..HMMM My wheels are spinning I'll come up with something for everyone to do!
-Lisa

nameless
December 1st, 2009, 09:53 AM
congrats woodman :thumbsup:

Dennis
December 1st, 2009, 09:54 AM
http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/content.php/35-December-Rig-of-the-Month-2009

RockRunner02
December 1st, 2009, 10:03 AM
Congrats Woodman!

Spence
December 1st, 2009, 10:40 AM
Grats Woodman!

Mark O
December 3rd, 2009, 05:22 PM
Whats up with the poll?? Looks to me Rockrunner02 has more votes????

DBJ
December 3rd, 2009, 05:32 PM
The voting portion of the poll doesnt look like it ever got closed. It apears to still be open.

Woodman won this month by 2 votes I believe.

I have a pretty good Idea who might get it for january though.

94pathfinder
December 3rd, 2009, 05:59 PM
Congrats Woody.

Ampdraw
December 14th, 2009, 12:34 AM
Dam you TFab! I'm offended I never got one of these emails! I would have voted for Woody in a minute.

I thought I was a good customer and now I find out I'm not even good enough to make your mailing list? ;) WTF?

That TJ is so bad ass it should have won last time it was nominated.

Next month my vote goes to the mod who finally banned 94pathfinder, that was long over due, the guy never contributed anything and just trolled and harassed other members with every post he made. Why did it take as long as it did?

I didn't get sent a mail in vote while out of town, and the poll is closed, but add one more vote to the poll from me for Woody.