PDA

View Full Version : Good Cigar Shop?

SaturnICL
December 11th, 2009, 08:53 PM
Have some friends in town who like a good cigar. Dont know where to find one the only one I knew of was the tinder box at PLM.

thedevl
December 11th, 2009, 09:07 PM
There used to be a good one in the Grand Sierra Resort right by the air plane bar. I don't know if it is still there since I have not been there in a year or two.

SaturnICL
December 11th, 2009, 09:27 PM
:cool:we will check it out.

bamftruck
December 11th, 2009, 11:25 PM
there is also one (or used to be one) on south virgina by the pool hall cue and cusion. and i think that there might still be on in the silver legacy by brew brothers almost in the eldrado

CARONE
December 12th, 2009, 12:02 AM
Fumare in the corner of Lakeside and Moana is the best in town

MotoMatt
December 12th, 2009, 07:08 AM
Fumare in the corner of Lakeside and Moana is the best in town

x2. thats a goodun

cblood™
December 12th, 2009, 02:22 PM
I have been to fumare once, and will never go back. the guy at the counter told me I was stupid because I did not know what type of a certain brand of cigar was, oh and this was after he took my money! Hautey's is the best in town. They hand roll theirs and my grandfather has been to their plantation in Costa Rica.

dirtytoy
December 13th, 2009, 11:57 AM
TINDER BOX ON LONGLEY

jdhouk
December 13th, 2009, 12:47 PM
X2
TINDER BOX ON LONGLEY

Snuffy
December 13th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Tender Box is actually on Kietzke right next to Borders. They have a great selection, and reasonable prices. I've been doing business with them for years, and never had an issue. I've been to Hautey's once or twice. From what i remember it was a good place, but its been some time.

As far as Fumare, the do have a good selection, but both guys behind the counter are royal cocksuckers. I asked them if they carried Davidoff's White, and they implied i could never afford a cigar of that status. Then the asshole made a degrading comment about my tattoos, then found out that i was a combat veteran, and magically it was ok the have them. So i see the guy grab something from his car, and on my way out i noticed he had one of those yuppie liberal hippie cocksucker stickers about no war, so as a good patriot i was forced to break his rear windshield.