PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all of you and...

ZIPGRAVER
December 29th, 2009, 05:48 PM
...Merry bletaed Christmas. This has been a very hard time for me so I figured I'd better not post anything and sound like a depressed moron. Now that Chritsmas is over I guess I can wander back home here. I think I need to catch up on some things so if anybody has anything really important that went on please tell me.

One thing that really got me was today I was out on my lathe and the damn motor fried. It's been running kind of funny...speeding up and slowing down and making some strange noises.. so I figured it was about to go but man...it was acting up and so I shut it off and this little whisp of smoke just POOFED from inside the motor. And the smell....geez I hate that smell it sticks in the nostrils...yuk. So I took the motor off and took it to Sparks Electric Motor and they'll have it all rewound, new bearings and back in A#1 shape either late tomorrow or early Thursday. Big thumbs up to Wayne over there.:wavey:

wrenchjunkie
December 29th, 2009, 06:26 PM
I just found a killer deal on used motors. There is a shop on Dickerson (between 4th and the river between Keystone and West McCarran) called Western Nevada Electrical Supply. I picked up 2 3horse 3 phase motors for $80 ea. I may ressurect my table saw.

Deluxxx
December 29th, 2009, 07:29 PM
My cousin Jermey works at sparks electric motor and Waynes sorta a long off uncle or something?

bamftruck
December 29th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Big thumbs up to Wayne over there.:wavey:

he is a dick.... thats all i will say

72 Virginians
December 29th, 2009, 08:13 PM
Hi Gary :wave:

GO4X4IT
December 29th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Hey Gary, Merry late Christmas to you too