PDA

View Full Version : For you texters

Gizmatical Fuquad
January 5th, 2010, 07:58 PM
Pay attention to the task at hand and not your goddamn phone!
R0LCmStIw9E

Special K
January 5th, 2010, 09:02 PM
well duh, they were driving on the wrong side of the car

darren y
January 6th, 2010, 08:54 AM
Pay attention to the task at hand and not your goddamn phone!

I agree!!

BIG BLUE
January 6th, 2010, 09:57 AM
thats was pretty cool how they did that...guess she didnt get the number.

thedevl
January 6th, 2010, 10:09 AM
I just don't get that texting crap! Doesn't anyone talk to each other any more? Why take an hour to type out a 5 minute conversation?

DirtyChemist
January 6th, 2010, 01:00 PM
They look like 16. It's a fact of life 16 year olds crash cars. Texting is a new thing and parents giving out cell phones to every kid makes it that much easier. My mom investigated these crashes for years before I started driving. Both worked for auto insurance. They know kids crash cars any way possible.

BIG BLUE
January 6th, 2010, 01:54 PM
I never crashed a car till I was like 25...and that was cause some lady blew a stop sign across the highway. nailed her doing 80mph...wow that was a ride!!! RULES and GUIDELINES will keep your kids safe. A parent should know if their kid can handle the resposibilty to drive. Thats why my son is getting a two seater truck...then he can have only one person with him. He started driving last year. Just up and down the road and around the countryside...he is 13 now.

pooz
January 6th, 2010, 06:54 PM
I rolled a 42 Willys at 7,

XJBALLA
January 6th, 2010, 07:10 PM
ive mastered texting while driving! not that bad if you pay attention to both not just the phone.

DirtyChemist
January 7th, 2010, 07:45 AM
ive mastered texting while driving! not that bad if you pay attention to both not just the phone.

Drink some coffee and change the radio station and you're doing ok. :P
I do it all the time. Catch myself a couple times but it's better than driving tired after 13 hours of work and 4 hours sleep. I don't see threads of "DONT LET YOUR KIDS DRIVE HOME FROM WRESTLING/CROSS COUNTRY PRACTICE" when I was getting up at 5am and getting home around 8 and bed around 11ish in high school. But hey....I've only been rear ended and had a couple tickets, none for speeding.

I agree with the standard cab truck. Can't fit many people in it so you're kid isn't the carpool for their buddies. Always liked fitting 7 ppl into an ex cab s10 for Jack in the Box.

Bitosin
January 7th, 2010, 07:52 AM
I just don't get that texting crap! Doesn't anyone talk to each other any more? Why take an hour to type out a 5 minute conversation?

X2 I agree, why do all that typing when you can just tell someone what you want to say??? Besides, texting leaves a copy of the conversation so you can't deny it later !!! ( Ask Tiger Woods)

Jeepgurl775
January 7th, 2010, 12:31 PM
For regular texters it doesn't take an hour :)