PDA

View Full Version : Relatively new to town ...

NoBrainR
September 2nd, 2006, 08:11 AM
Hello to all. Recently moved here from Winnemucca. I've currently got 2 rigs, both 4Runners. One started as this

A few mods

A little wheeling

Now looks like

It's currently in the process of getting a 4.3/th350 transplant, but my other rig is this

My wife still won't let me wheel it (much) but the PO (builder) has had it through the con and a couple hammer trails. Hope to see a few of you around, and definately plan on spending some time out a Moonrocks as soon as I get my fuggly (4runner truggy) running again.

J.J.
September 2nd, 2006, 08:55 AM
:redx2: pics are a no show, dude

72 Virginians
September 2nd, 2006, 09:33 AM
6 months before your first post?
:scratch:

Anywho, a long delayed welcome and see you on the trails! :thumbsup:

NoBrainR
September 2nd, 2006, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I signed up here back in Feb before I moved here. Since then I've been too busy moving and training on my new job to do any wheeling. So I just spent time in here reading till I paid for my star.

Dennis
September 2nd, 2006, 11:21 AM
:redx2: pics are a no show, dude

ditto. i see the links say they are attachemnts, but I don't see any attachments from you in the database.

NoBrainR
September 2nd, 2006, 11:32 AM
A little editing, works a little different than the PBB

72 Virginians
September 2nd, 2006, 12:14 PM
Sweet pics.

Not much left of the 87

NoBrainR
September 2nd, 2006, 01:52 PM
The 87 get's abused a little, but it goes pretty much anywhere. It's got a Marlin doubler w/ 4.7's in the rear, 4.10 gears, spools both ends, chromo longs and inners, chromo rears, hydro assist (going full hydro soon), 4 link rear, rear toy springs in front (with front shackles :D ), running 38.5 SX's on home made beadlocks.

I've got the 4.3 TBI and the th350 in, just have to finish the wiring and a few other small things. It kinda got put on the back burner while I moved here. I'm doing a little rewiring in my garage right now so I can use my welder/tools to finish. I'm also installing some new PRP seats I got for christmas last year.

Here's a few more pics of my yuck.

deadandcompany
September 3rd, 2006, 07:46 PM
Are those last pics of Winnemucca or the Hammers, Looks like the Hammers but gotta ask.

Dirty Harry
September 5th, 2006, 09:23 AM
Hey Brian great to see you on here. I did not realize that you had moved to Sparks, unfortunately I recently left there! There is plenty of wheeling around here though and you are now closer to the Rubicon and Fordyce.

NoBrainR
September 5th, 2006, 08:48 PM
Are those last pics of Winnemucca or the Hammers, Looks like the Hammers but gotta ask.

Of the last group, top is the Hammers, next two are just south of Winnemucca, last two are the Hammers. The two out of Winnemucca is a trail we are working on, but it's very Hammer like, if you leave out the cheat grass.

NoBrainR
September 16th, 2006, 06:21 PM
Here's a link to the thread on the PBB of our first outing on the trail we were working on just before I moved here.

Found some BIG rocks in Nevada!!!! - Pirate4x4.Com Bulletin Board (http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=398721)

It's about a mile long, but to date we've only made it a couple 100 yards into it.