PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to loan me their driveway and time?

NevadaXJ
June 1st, 2005, 07:35 PM
Well, I would like to get my rock rails installed, so anyone have a driveway and some time to spare this weekend? I can pack all my tools over, but I figure we will need some jack stands, a good floor jack or two, some beer, and a drill, and don't forget the beer...

I don't know if i want to get tenacious enough to attack the locker, but hey, you never know.....

DBXJ
June 1st, 2005, 07:37 PM
shure john how sun. sound and we'll use my garage if u like

Scrub
June 1st, 2005, 08:55 PM
My Garage/Driveway is also open this weekend........

NevadaXJ
June 1st, 2005, 09:01 PM
I'll be putting you to use soon enough, scrub..... I need new leaf springs badly...

Scrub
June 1st, 2005, 09:07 PM
lol that can be arranged.....:D

NevadaXJ
June 1st, 2005, 09:09 PM
lol that can be arranged.....:D

Cool. I just need to get the Dakota springs, and then we'll play. The nice thing is we can use my stock leafs and build them before we even touch the actual Jeep. You said anything 1991 and up would work, right?

Scrub
June 1st, 2005, 09:13 PM
mine came out of an 86 or 87, just has to be 4x4....the 2x4 leafs are pathetic.....me and David are planing on going up the yard this weekend so we can take a look and see what we can find while we are there. oh and david, its gonna have to be later in the day on saturday, i have a funeral to go to in the morning.

-Matt-

DBXJ
June 1st, 2005, 09:15 PM
oh im very sorry for your loss scrub i can wait if u need

Scrub
June 1st, 2005, 09:18 PM
I Don't think that will be needed, as long as i dont get stuck at my family's house reminicing allday long......

DBXJ
June 1st, 2005, 09:20 PM
okay then

NevadaXJ
June 1st, 2005, 09:20 PM
Let me know what time, and if it's cool I'll go along. I don't think I will be ready for deer valley, but I may try the rubicon if I can get some of my projects out of the way....