PDA

View Full Version : August/September Rig Of The Month

Dennis
September 7th, 2011, 02:26 PM
Vote.

Nominations --> http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php/52901-August-September-Rig-of-the-Month

Deluxxx
September 7th, 2011, 03:04 PM
fungus ftw!

CoopDogg
September 7th, 2011, 05:54 PM
WHITEWASH

Black's R&R
September 8th, 2011, 04:50 AM
maxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jerry
September 8th, 2011, 07:05 AM
With both Max and Dirty Harry in the the mix dont think anyone else has a chance. Both are extremely nice rigs.

Bitosin
September 8th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Are you gonna determin two "winners", one for Aug and one for Sept ?

Bitosin
September 8th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Bump...don't forget to vote !!!

Black's R&R
September 8th, 2011, 05:27 PM
^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

ZackMicF
September 11th, 2011, 02:35 AM

ya, it's pretty clear who the top 2 people in the pole are so just make max the august winner and dirty harry the sept. winner or the other way around
but that's just me because it's not like i'm going to catch up i'm like 20 votes short of winning
so go Max and harry!!!!!

Bitosin
September 11th, 2011, 10:12 AM
ya, it's pretty clear who the top 2 people in the pole are so just make max the august winner and dirty harry the sept. winner or the other way around
but that's just me because it's not like i'm going to catch up i'm like 20 votes short of winning
so go Max and harry!!!!!

Only trouble is, both are pick-up trucks and shouldn't have two in a row...just my 2 cents. Maybe a run-off vote for second ?

nameless
September 11th, 2011, 10:42 AM
Only trouble is, both are pick-up trucks and shouldn't have two in a row...just my 2 cents. Maybe a run-off vote for second ?

i swear you seem to just get more stupid... like you're a great guy and all but that is one of the most stupid posts i've seen today, and the stupid post from yesterday was probably by you also. no you wont win ROTM, yes Harry and Max won, pretty cut and dry, fair and simple, stfu and gtfo

imo i think Denis is working on other more important things and this site has been kicked down a notch and he's letting it kinda do it's thing, not his main 'importance' right now.

ZIPGRAVER
September 11th, 2011, 11:14 AM
i swear you seem to just get more stupid... like you're a great guy and all but that is one of the most stupid posts i've seen today, and the stupid post from yesterday was probably by you also. no you wont win ROTM, yes Harry and Max won, pretty cut and dry, fair and simple, stfu and gtfo

imo i think Denis is working on other more important things and this site has been kicked down a notch and he's letting it kinda do it's thing, not his main 'importance' right now.

Bill you have every right to give your opinion without being attaked by some ignorant moron. Denis it's time to dump this guy!!!! GET RID OF HIM!!!! He's not a member in good faith here. He's a punk troublemaker that's here under a new screen name. He's a POS!!!:pissed::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Spence
September 11th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Bill you have every right to give your opinion without being attaked by some ignorant moron. Denis it's time to dump this guy!!!! GET RID OF HIM!!!! He's not a member in good faith here. He's a punk troublemaker that's here under a new screen name. He's a POS!!!:pissed::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Dump him under a new screen name? This is Austin and he's been around here a lot long there you, BUD. Didn't you stop posting by the way? I guess nothing good lasts forever!

Spence
September 11th, 2011, 11:31 AM

Also, :rainbow:

nameless
September 11th, 2011, 11:31 AM

lol, i got plenty of good faith, i'm not too sure what you're talking about...?

i'm currently an active duty military member that is stationed someone other than Reno, should i be banned? i'm sure i've given plenty more helpful information than you have.

oh yea and i drive a jeep, fawk, maybe that's why i'm a POS?

Spence
September 11th, 2011, 11:33 AM

i'm currently an active duty military member that is stationed someone other than Reno, should i be banned? i'm sure i've given plenty more helpful information than you have.

Are you DISRESPECTING OUR TROOPS GARY? Austin is an active military member and you just called him a POS!? Wow, and on 9/11. Sad.

nameless
September 11th, 2011, 11:33 AM
:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rall y_guys::moon::rofl2::GrowUp:

maxamillion2345
September 11th, 2011, 11:40 AM
He was joking right? Its so far from the truth that it had to have been a joke?

nameless
September 11th, 2011, 02:13 PM

We can only hope...! :slap: lol

Bitosin
September 11th, 2011, 08:11 PM

WOW ! I wasn't trying to claim I should win or anything else. Normally, the ROTM kinda varies between wranglers, cherokees, pick-ups (all kinds), buggies, and other rigs. It is seldom the same type of vehicle two months in a row. I know I did not win and I don't care who does.

I'm sure Denis is busy and has other things on his mind. The ROTM has become a monthly tradition I'd like to see continued each month along with the calendar at the end of the year (yes, I have one!).

ZackMicF
September 11th, 2011, 09:49 PM
well this years calender has 11 jeeps and 1 truck

connor0770
September 12th, 2011, 12:49 AM
And this is why I never go on Reno4x4 anymore..

I believe you are entitled to your own opinion, as well as I am. Personally I think if two trucks win in a row it should be OK considering they were nominated, therefore they have the rig of the month.

First off Austin, I dont think you needed to take it that far. That was a fair post and anybody could have answered it with a "i disagree and here is my reasoning". Second of all, your grammar doesn't help you out when your trying to say he is stupid. The STFU and GTFO part was pretty "stupid" as well.

I agree he has every right to give his opinion as well, but did you really have to go as far as calling Austin names? This isnt your battle? Plus dont talk about what you dont know. Austin is pretty active in the 4x4 community. When i first moved here he was one of the first guys to take me out on a run. Great guy if I do say so myself.

Dump him under a new screen name? This is Austin and he's been around here a lot long there you, BUD. Didn't you stop posting by the way? I guess nothing good lasts forever!

Pointless post

even more pointless and has nothing to do with rig of the month

I agree with your good faith and thanks for serving Austin. But in regard to your "ive given plenty of helpful information"... your kinda contradicting yourself with your post towards Bitosins view on the subject.

Are you DISRESPECTING OUR TROOPS GARY? Austin is an active military member and you just called him a POS!? Wow, and on 9/11. Sad.

Maybe its just me but now your just trolling? Where in Garys post did he say that he is disrespecting the troops? He was not directing that comment towards an active service member. Next time your gonna but in, make a valid point at least. And this post being on 9/11 has nothing to do with it? Your making a fool out of yourself.

As far as it being a joke, who knows?

WOW ! I wasn't trying to claim I should win or anything else. Normally, the ROTM kinda varies between wranglers, cherokees, pick-ups (all kinds), buggies, and other rigs. It is seldom the same type of vehicle two months in a row. I know I did not win and I don't care who does.

I'm sure Denis is busy and has other things on his mind. The ROTM has become a monthly tradition I'd like to see continued each month along with the calendar at the end of the year (yes, I have one!).

There ya guys go! A mature response about the question at hand, without pointing fingers or name calling. Thats the Reno4x4 I would like to see if i was new to the site.

Bitosin
September 12th, 2011, 03:25 AM
Thank you Connor for your responses. I think you expressed the feelings of many on this forum.

Spence
September 12th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Lol !!

Dennis
September 12th, 2011, 08:38 AM
The winners are on the home page now. Everyone chill out and move on.

nameless
September 12th, 2011, 08:55 AM
The winners are on the home page now. Everyone chill out and move on.

:thumbsup:

maxamillion2345
September 12th, 2011, 10:29 AM
Cool... thanks Denis!

Dirty Harry
September 12th, 2011, 11:29 AM
Wow thanks guys! I had not even seen the thread until now, too busy setting course for the Ultra4 Stampede and taking a friend some out of town up to the Rubicon. We drove the truck up to Loon Lake, ran the whole trail to the Tahoe side in six hours, then aired up the tires and did 65 back to Reno. Going mid-week is the best!

Rockindoc
September 12th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Congrats Harry!

Jerry
September 13th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Congrats to Max and Harry

phildelfino
September 13th, 2011, 06:07 PM
congrats to the two winners.