28x8.5 Super Swamper TSL's
14x6 Chrome 8 Spoke US Wheels
Dual Range 5 Speed Transmission with a Phantom Grip LSD Installed
Rear LSD
Rollbar w/KC 6x9's
CB radio
S3500 Super Winch
Custom Bumpers

Some of the stuff hasn't been put on yet like the lights and rollbar and the winch, I'm waiting for the bumpers and rollbar to arrive. Should be done soon though.

KYOTA
June 6th, 2005, 07:45 AM
that looks like a funny little rig, I always liked Brats from when they started making them

Dirty Harry
June 6th, 2005, 07:56 AM
That is awesome! :cool: :cool: :cool: I love to see rigs that are different from everyone elses, sometimes you get tired of XJs and TJs all day long. :rolleyes: Who makes the lift kit? Does it have a low range transfer case?

Dr Smash
June 6th, 2005, 08:19 AM
dqaring to be different I love it. Need any help with some of the fab or welding? I will give you a big break for being different call me 762-3358 DrSmash Design

Sasquatch
June 6th, 2005, 09:11 AM
That is awesome! :cool: :cool: :cool: I love to see rigs that are different from everyone elses, sometimes you get tired of XJs and TJs all day long. :rolleyes: Who makes the lift kit? Does it have a low range transfer case?

A guy named Patrick down in San Diego makes them. Yes, it has a low range, not as good as a Jeep's low range, but it gets me where I want to go. :yup:

I like it because it's different as well, as I said it's no jeep, and mods are pretty limited with it, but its neat and fun to wheel. How many lifted brats have you seen around? I was GOING to mod my dad's willy's that he was going to give me, but he sold it before I had a chance to start doing it, so when I learned that I could make a wheeler out of this Brat I was driving, I went with that instead.

Zebaru
June 6th, 2005, 12:09 PM
Brats rule!

My first 4x4 was the zebra striped 84 GL wagon, which got replaced with an 82 GL wagon. Both had the same 195/75 14's on peugeot rims, no lift, and a bit of trimming in the front.

If i had a Brat instead of the wagons, I probalby would never have given up and gotten an XJ.

Travis