PDA

View Full Version : Fastest drive throughs?

rusty_tlc
June 6th, 2005, 02:00 PM
It seems to me Wendys has the fastest drive throughs in town. I hit the one on McCarren by Sierria Sids today for lunch. There were at least eight cars ahead of me and I was out of there in three minutes (I clocked it). I've never timed the one on McCarren and Longley but they seem even faster.

Are Wendys the fastest drive through's in town?

Connect
June 6th, 2005, 07:51 PM
Well I can tell you mcdonalds is pretty damn fast, but thats because everything is already cookend and sitting there waiting... Jack in the box is by far the slowest...

In & Out is average but well worth ANY wait, and is also the cheapest burger place I think.

NevadaXJ
June 6th, 2005, 07:57 PM
In & Out is average but well worth ANY wait, and is also the cheapest burger place I think.

For the amount of traffic In & Out gets, I think they do very well. They have the drive through thing down to a "T". Favorite place for a burger....

rusty_tlc
June 6th, 2005, 08:08 PM
I&O ticked me off when they charged $1 for a puppy patty. I was ashamed to give that pathetic little piece of dried up meat to my dog, I wound up giving him half my fries. I can get Jake a whole fresh cheesburger for .96 at Wendys.

In & out does do the drive through thing well and I like their fries.

Connect
June 6th, 2005, 09:56 PM
anyone remember .29 hamburger, .39 cheeseburgers at mcdonalds, man those were the days...

DBXJ
June 6th, 2005, 11:37 PM
yes i do and i made my self sick off those burgers

willyj
June 8th, 2005, 12:02 PM
i think its well worth the wait to go to philidelphia cheesesteak on pyramid or kietzke.

Samco Fab
June 8th, 2005, 07:28 PM
I agree that speed wise, Wendys is by far the fastest, (except for the dirty taco stands in Ensenada BC). They have your change in hand before you pay, the meats hot, the lettuce cold and the fries are good too. All the stores seem to be quick, so not just a fluke. Although just like any fast food, got to change it up a little so as not to get sick of it :crazy:

rusty_tlc
June 8th, 2005, 08:14 PM
I agree that speed wise, Wendys is by far the fastest, (except for the dirty taco stands in Ensenada BC). They have your change in hand before you pay, the meats hot, the lettuce cold and the fries are good too. All the stores seem to be quick, so not just a fluke. Although just like any fast food, got to change it up a little so as not to get sick of it :crazy:
I could eat Wendys chili every day, it's finger lickin good. :eek:

DBXJ
June 8th, 2005, 08:33 PM
i personaly like there triple classic

Scrub
June 8th, 2005, 08:57 PM
I Like their Spicy Chicken......and their Classic Triple

Dennis
June 9th, 2005, 12:49 PM
i just had arguably a best burger from a fast food place. Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Guacamole Burger. the drive-through was pretty fast too for a lunch hour.

rusty_tlc
June 9th, 2005, 01:12 PM
Maybe one of the slowest drive throughs, Superburrito off McCarren.

But who cares? Damn that was good. ;) I'll be taking a nap.