PDA

View Full Version : SCUMBAG theives at Carson City Range!!

dondlhmn
November 30th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Not that this is the Range's fault...far from it. I really don't know where this SHOULD be posted, so I put it here. If anyone knows where it would be better, please PM me!!

My buddy and I went to the range today to do a little shooting…..the public range in Carson City where there is no range master and everyone just shoots without any formal “supervision”. Shooting halts are called by agreement among shooters and, in my experience, there is no problem and things stay pretty safe. Today, as usual, this all happened several times…… we all agreed that the range would be “COLD” for a period to allow people to go downrange to inspect targets or to put targets out or retrieve them as necessary. And again, as usual, once “range cold” is agreed upon, some folks head downrange, and those that don’t want or need to go downrange for some reason tend to take their hearing protection off and stand around behind the firing line talking, joking and etc, while not really LOOKING at or specifically watching the people downrange other than to take a quick occasional glance to two in order to see if there are still people downrange or if everyone is back. Once it appears that everyone is back, all shooters generally carefully checks downrange and then in agreement with all the other people on the firing line, agree that the range is now “HOT”.

So, today, things went as normal, with several “cold” periods and one time when we went back “hot”, my buddy looks through his spotting scope and says to me “Hey, your target is missing!”. So, I’m like…ahhh….it must have blown over or something (Today I say this even though there is pretty much NO WIND) and we both start glassing the area where my target in its steel target stand had been. And…the wood with the 4 targets stapled to it is, in fact, there and is lying flat on the ground and the metal frame is NOWHERE to be seen…as in GONE…!

So, after some discussion we all agree that what HAD TO HAPPEN was that during the last “range cold” period where folks went downrange, and since those back at the firing line aren’t really paying CLOSE attention to what anyone downrange is doing…SOME LOWLIFE, THEIVING, SCUMBUCKET BUTTHEAD (ok..I could put a bunch of words there to describe that thief, but you get the idea) STOLE my target stand and carried right back past us and to his vehicle!!!
So, just so that anyone that shoots, hangs around with people that shoot, or maybe even HAPPNED TO BE THE THIEF……I am attaching some pictures here of another stand that I MADE that is the same material and the same design, color, height and etc….when I made the one that got stolen, so I KNOW that there aren’t any more exactly like this around except for the one pictured here that was back at my house and the one that the thief got. As a matter of fact, the board and the targets pictured here are the ones the LOWLIFE removed from my stand and threw on the ground….so if you recognize this for some reason…..

And the reason I am posting all this is so that, in the future, you all might be warned to pay attention to your targets downrange (even though we tend to not do so) because there are LOWLIFE, DIPSTICK, SCUMBAG CRIMINAL *SSHOLES around that have NO ethics or morals and the WILL STEAL YOUR STUFF. I am probably naïve to think that my fellow shooters wouldn’t do such a thing, but……I guess I am really more disappointed in people than I am PISSED OFF, but I am exactly PISSED OFF!

rlmjr58
November 30th, 2013, 07:14 PM
WOW! That guy should be easy to find with his REALLY baggy pants... To hide the set of cojones it must take to steal something down range at the range with armed folks all around...

Either that or a guy with a really small head accounting for the lack of brains it takes to do that.

Sorry for your loss. My friend and I shoot there on occasion and I will be keeping my eyes open regarding my gear and if I spot your stand I will ask questions.

maxamillion2345
November 30th, 2013, 07:17 PM
Pretty ballsy. Hope he has a ND right into those suckers.

pooz
December 1st, 2013, 02:52 PM
Are you sure it wasn't picked up accidentally, someone could have told there kid to get the targets. Kid grabbed them threw them in the truck person that has your target and still doesn't know he does.

Rockindoc
December 1st, 2013, 04:05 PM
Seriously, how does someone steal your target? Do you actually pay attention when you're at the range? :scratchhead:

MrBfy
December 2nd, 2013, 01:19 AM
No $h!t!!!!! Wtf were you doing that resulted in you not noticing someone taking your target.
Sorry, but if it were war you'd be dead

maxamillion2345
December 2nd, 2013, 06:40 PM
Everytime you step on this ship er range you're at war ahh dur dur dur.

(doesn't even make any god damn sense)

maxamillion2345
December 2nd, 2013, 06:42 PM
Seriously, how does someone steal your target? Do you actually pay attention when you're at the range? :scratchhead:

God damn you just can't read can you?

BUILTnotBOUGHT
December 2nd, 2013, 07:04 PM
Jesus fuck. Lot of judgement happening. I've been shooting and walked down and set up my target and by the time I got back to where I was shooting from i lost it. Who the fake walks backward watching the target the entire time

Rockindoc
December 2nd, 2013, 07:15 PM
Jesus fuck. Lot of judgement happening. I've been shooting and walked down and set up my target and by the time I got back to where I was shooting from i lost it. Who the fake walks backward watching the target the entire time

Apparently reading comprehension is not your gig. :thefinger:

Rockindoc
December 2nd, 2013, 07:17 PM
God damn you just can't read can you?

Apparently you can't either FDB.

maxamillion2345
December 2nd, 2013, 08:00 PM
Apparently you can't either FDB.

Oh and just to help you on the reading rainbow:

And again, as usual, once “range cold” is agreed upon, some folks head downrange, and those that don’t want or need to go downrange for some reason tend to take their hearing protection off and stand around behind the firing line talking, joking and etc, while not really LOOKING at or specifically watching the people downrange other than to take a quick occasional glance to two in order to see if there are still people downrange or if everyone is back.

So, after some discussion we all agree that what HAD TO HAPPEN was that during the last “range cold” period where folks went downrange, and since those back at the firing line aren’t really paying CLOSE attention to what anyone downrange is doing…

FDB apologist.

Don't you have some asses to wipe Nurse Tim?

ScoobyMike
December 2nd, 2013, 08:02 PM
Why is everyone so pissy?

Pissy ( Pis-Sy) Adj.

1. Easily irritated or bitter

2. Abnormally sensitive to a stimulus

3. State of being excessively bitchy without due cause

4. Excessive Grouchiness’

Well, if you must be pissy may as well put it to good use:

Rockindoc
December 2nd, 2013, 08:04 PM
Don't you have some asses to wipe Nurse Tim?

Yeah, you got something by your moustache. :thefinger:

BUILTnotBOUGHT
December 2nd, 2013, 08:17 PM
Why is everyone so pissy?

Pissy ( Pis-Sy) Adj.

1. Easily irritated or bitter

2. Abnormally sensitive to a stimulus

3. State of being excessively bitchy without due cause

4. Excessive Grouchiness’

Well, if you must be pissy may as well put it to good use:

I'm not sure how that's relevant, but coming from someone with a hardcore bolt jeep it doesn't mean much. Better get a "pirates of hlt" sticker for that mall rated pavement pounder

ScoobyMike
December 2nd, 2013, 08:22 PM
I'm not sure how that's relevant, but coming from someone with a hardcore bolt jeep it doesn't mean much. Better get a "pirates of hlt" sticker for that mall rated pavement pounder

I am crushed! Simply devastated....

CashMoney
December 2nd, 2013, 09:19 PM
http://www.designerstalk.com/forums/attachments/showcase/11375d1325244221-consulting-website-oh-no___-not-shit-again.jpg

BIG BLUE
December 2nd, 2013, 10:02 PM

RARECJ8
December 2nd, 2013, 10:19 PM
:popcorn: