PDA

View Full Version : Matt Barnes (DiscoveryLC) Memorial Fishing Derby and Scholarship 3/22/14

Shinobi
February 12th, 2014, 08:06 PM
A friend of ours is putting together a fishing derby and scholarship on 3/22/14. Come out if you can !

Put together this fishing derby to remember our friend Matt Barnes. As most of you know Matt was a devout catch and release fisherman among other things, so it only seemed fitting to old a catch and release fishing derby in his honor, and give a scholarship to a North Valleys High School Senior with 100% of the proceeds. You can pay your registration fee at the customer service desk at Sportsmans Warehouse on kietzke and moana. I will include more information in the photos sections and you can email me at fishingwithmatt05@gmail.com if you have any other questions.

seal13il
February 12th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Kanin, I will donate a stun gun for the prizes to this event....RIP Matt

CashMoney
February 13th, 2014, 10:53 PM
Just a thought if they haven't already, but the organizers may want to check the Indian res rules before they accept any donations on the property of the Res. I know this is for a great cause but they may have certain rules pertaining to that

j03_tj
February 14th, 2014, 05:56 AM
I saw them setting up yesterday when I was fishing. Looked like they had plenty of fire wood.