PDA

View Full Version : Abandon Vehicle east of town

efstop22
February 25th, 2014, 07:11 AM
Anybody have clue who this belongs to? Its up the canyon by the water tower where a lot of us go shooting. I reported to the Sheriffs Office.

I bet we'll have to extract it soon enough.

IHKrawler
February 25th, 2014, 07:34 AM
But it says "be back soon" on the rear window. Clearly this fine vehicle is not abandoned:rolleyes:

carbonunit
February 25th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Clearly the owner was just out walking their dog when some meth-head came and stole all of the air out of the passenger side front tire. It is obvious that the owner has a lot of care for this vehicle by the high end camper shell locks and duct tape window.

tahoe1028
February 25th, 2014, 09:34 AM
Someone put that thing out of its misery

Sierra Valley
February 25th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Craig tell me you at least got off a few rounds into it :)

efstop22
February 25th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Yes a high quality vehicle furshur!! And I bet he will be back soon, may have been the guy I saw walking on the main road a couple miles away, the fine upstanding type of person nobody in their right minds would stop for.

Not sure about the dog but maybe, the truck smelled like dog pooo from 10 feet away but that could have been all the old clothing and personal junk stuffed inside.

Excuse me, but the rear window lock was fine quality poly rope, properly secured, NOT, not KNOT, NOT! Ok, maybe no dog because there was no place for it to ride, nobody could even sit in the driver seat for all the crap.

I did not shoot at it, but I'd bet that somebody will do the deed sooner than later. Please, don't let it be a Reno 4x4'er - we're better than that, besides we'll probably be the ones to tug that junk out, its blocking the road.

Desertdog77
February 25th, 2014, 12:34 PM
This is why I will not post a picture of my rig; which is basically a hunting rig. It is five different colors and IT is sensitive. I don't want you looks obsessed people hating on it!:cool:

BTW it does have air in all the tires and runs great! Also, no dog crap inside! Smells like Jeep.