PDA

View Full Version : Well Built F&R Dana 44's for sale

bbusch
May 19th, 2014, 09:05 PM
I have a nice pair of well built axles on my 03 Rubicon I am looking to shed. I have a set of Pro Rock 60's lined up so these need to move. I am including the stock wiring and air pumps for the lockers so for the most part they are plug and play (though I am willing to split the axles up for sale). Both have been modified however the front should bolt right in and the rear may need CA brackets depending, I run an Nth Degree lift so the lower brackets have been modified. 5 on 5.5 bolt pattern. Both axles have run Royal Purple in them since they were new.

Front D44 asking $2800 ($3000 if you want the Currie heavy duty steering setup)

The front housing has JKS control arm mini skids, Warn hubs, Warn conversion with seals that can be greased, 4.88 gearing, Lube Locker (I think, it's been awhile since I have removed the diff cover), stock locker, front diff cover by Crawltech powder coated.

I spent $1600 alone on the Warn conversion so I feel this axle ready to bolt in for $3K is a fair deal.

Rear D44 asking $2150.. Alloy USA shafts, lube locker, stock locker, 4.88 gearing, Nth Degree rear shock shifters.

I would really like to sell these as a package but I am willing to break them up. Right now they are located in Lake Tahoe but the rig is about to venture down to Big Bear, CA for break down so that opens up more options for delivery. If someone wants to figure out a way to ship I will ship them on your dime. I also want to mention I am removing the better half of my Nth Degree lift so I could sell all of it as a package if one is interested (and if you can get your rig to Big Bear Quinn will be happy to install, he is after all Nth's number one installer). The lift and axles have been well maintained and in no way abused. The lift has actually averaged about two off road trips per year and maintained by Scott at Extreme Gear in Rancho Cordova, CA (installed originally by Nth Degree in December 06/January 07).

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff10/bmbusch/IMG_0146.jpg (http://s238.photobucket.com/user/bmbusch/media/IMG_0146.jpg.html)

You can PM me or email at rubicon8274@gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

bbusch
November 16th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Been a while so I should update..

Had a sale fall through but the new pricing for everything is as follows:

Front unit: $2,600 (no tie rod)
Rear unit: $1,750
Nth Lift: $2,450 (no TT and includes three of the four shocks OME and a WJ trac bar with Nth brace)
Currie TR: $360
OMF bead lock wheels: $1,250 (5)
Currie trac bar: $265 (brand new)

*Other parts will be available after the work starts to go under way on the rig. I'll have a Kilby Gas Skid, stock gas tank, Duratrac tires with wheels (5 on 5.5 bolt pattern) 315 75 R 16, built front drive shaft and rear drive shaft (no stock) and two Bilstein 7100 series shocks with res (rear for TJ w/lift).

Dr Smash
November 16th, 2014, 07:42 PM
How much for the tires?

bbusch
November 16th, 2014, 08:05 PM
How much for the tires?

$800 for the tires and wheels

willys dave
November 17th, 2014, 08:12 PM
That's probably the best deal, I wish I could use them. GLWS

bbusch
November 21st, 2014, 07:11 PM
I should mention the tires are in great shape with lots of tread left. The tires for $600/wheels $200 combo is a great deal (wheels alone cost nearly $600 due to being custom built for BS and bolt pattern.. rare wheels).

Dr Smash
November 21st, 2014, 07:36 PM
Shoot me a pic with a quarter in the tread so I can see depth.

bbusch
November 22nd, 2014, 07:01 PM
Shoot me a pic with a quarter in the tread so I can see depth.

The tires and wheels are down in Big Bear right now keeping the rig mobile. Gonna be a minute before they are available. I'm bringing them back when I take the Rock Jocks and other parts down and pick up all the parts that are coming off the rig. I'll keep this thread updated. I will say they are in great shape (never wheeled) with on road miles only and have a ton of tread left (studs are barely starting to stick out).

Need the axles gone! Haven't had much interest lately, two buyers have fell through so far (complications with shipping).

NTAGP
December 10th, 2014, 04:22 AM
Are the wheels 15" or 17"? What are the full specs for the wheels? What is the backspacing? Thanks

Dennis
December 10th, 2014, 07:42 AM
Are the wheels 15" or 17"? What are the full specs for the wheels? What is the backspacing? Thanks

http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php/79213-OMF-AE-Beadlock-Wheels-for-sale-(5)

bbusch
December 10th, 2014, 06:11 PM

OMF American Eagle 186 wheels: 15", 3.5" bs, 8" wide come with RAD valves and rock domes

The Duratracs are on a set of black steel wheels that I had custom built.. four tires, four wheels total. The beadlock wheels are free of tires and there are 5 wheels total.