PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Nth Degree lift and lots of other goodies coming up for sale!

bbusch
September 10th, 2014, 07:13 PM
Rig is getting a RJ60 GenRight suspension overhaul so...

No tummy tucker otherwise the kit should be in full. Could use some paint and the CA bushings were replaced in 2012 (about 12-13K on them, mostly Hwy miles). If interested please hit me up at rubicon8274@gmail.com or call me at 7 three one two two five one five 7 six. Originally installed by Nth Degree and used lightly over the years mostly on the Rubicon trail. Lift will be located at All J Products in Big Bear CA, buyer pays shipping.

Further from a cut and paste....

Have had some interest but the lift is still available. My front 44 is spoken for but the rear D44 (from my Rubicon with Alloy USA shafts) is still available and will come with the rear shock shifters. I replaced the rear Stinger last week as well. Asking $2450 for the lift and with the axle I'll let it go for $4,200 including the old rear Stinger (needs to be welded up but may work on a front 44 as a skid).

Also coming available soon:

-Never used Currie tracbar, price $265
-5 AE OMF 5 on 5.5 beadlock wheels 3.5 bs 15x8 includes Rock Domes and quick tire deflators. $1250
-Kilby gas tank skid, price TBD
-1 Brand new Maxxis Creepy Crawler 37 12.50 15, price Sold
-4 GY Duratracs studded (good shape with about 18K on them), price $800 includes the wheels
-4 Black custom 16x8 steel wheels 5 on 5.5 with 3.75 bs, price, selling with the tires
-stock rear gas tank, price $75
-2 Bilstein 7100 rear shocks w/res (good shape), $250 plus shipping
-1 rear OME shock, price selling with lift price
-2 front OME shocks, price selling with lift price
-Currie HD front tie rod, price $360

I may possibly have both my front and rear custom drive shafts available as well. Also some parts are located in Tahoe while other major parts are located in Big Bear. Please email me at rubicon8274@gmail.com if interested in any of the above for pics and pricing.

Thanks for looking!
Brian

bbusch
November 16th, 2014, 04:37 PM
Just want to update. Lift is still for sale $2,450 includes three shocks less the tummy tucker. The CA bushings are in good shape.