PDA

View Full Version : how could this be....a ricer cherokee?

DBXJ
July 26th, 2005, 10:07 PM
well i was over at my friends house lookin at his negibors cherokee bone stock exceped for the 20 stickers all over the place and like 6 gaudges along the side of the dash and up the drivers side window mount on the inside in which we were try and fugure out what they do
his neghibor came out he was a nice guy and we asked him what they were for he said it wasnt his jeep but his nephews and he went and got him
well he came out and we asked him if he could tell us what they do
well he said it had twin turbo ect and so on and a bunch of other stuff well we asked him to pop the hood and he said no
well after a couple of threats and some other questions he finally opened the hood well not to much to my suprise it was stock eceped for the blue spark plug wires we aske him where the turbo was and he clamied "its to hot for turbos down here " ........well i looked to see if the exahust header has ever been removed and it had'nt so no that there one more vehical to add to the on slot of ricers :thumbsdow

so i ask u this what would u do if u found a riced out 4x4?

xjmoser
July 26th, 2005, 10:17 PM
so i ask u this what would u do if u found a riced out 4x4?

Teriyaki chicken.......

4xyota
July 27th, 2005, 06:39 AM
:lolrun: :ne_nau: :scratchhe :gapteeth: :bustedrun :banned: :loser: :tribe: :thumbsdow :barf: and thats all I got to say about that.

rusty_tlc
July 27th, 2005, 08:27 AM
:lolrun:
How do you define a " a riced out 4x4" ?

DBXJ
July 27th, 2005, 09:56 AM
:lolrun:
How do you define a " a riced out 4x4" ?

well lets see the 20 omthin stickers on it like "powered by Honda" the tiny wing he had on it and numerous others and the litle fart can that they throw on there

rusty_tlc
July 27th, 2005, 10:03 AM
well lets see the 20 omthin stickers on it like "powered by Honda" the tiny wing he had on it and numerous others and the litle fart can that they throw on there
Your kidding right? A wing on a 4X4? :disagree:

DBXJ
July 27th, 2005, 10:11 AM
no lie its the truth

rusty_tlc
July 27th, 2005, 10:17 AM
So my 40 isn't riced out? :scratchhe

DBXJ
July 27th, 2005, 10:47 AM
no thats a classic u oviously have no idea what a ricer is do here an example a saleen mustang sticker on a toyota corrola that has just a loud exhaust and a bunch of other stickers with a huge body kit from car toyz but the engine is bone stock

rusty_tlc
July 27th, 2005, 12:00 PM
We called those "sticker racers" in the day.
Stickers from Thrush, Holley, Edelbrock, Moon etc. in the window, but none of the parts under the hood.
The kind of guy that punches holes in his muffler trying to make it sounds like he has a header.

DBXJ
July 27th, 2005, 12:12 PM
well thses guys are far worse trust me they'll weav in and out of traffic thinkin there racing and there usally the ones who'll cut u off an throw on his hazzards saying he won
or when u race them and beat them they'll shoot past u after u slowed down and tell ya at the next light u lost and its not the car i have a problem with its the ppl who drive them because its not there fault there owners is an idiot

rusty_tlc
July 27th, 2005, 12:16 PM
well thses guys are far worse trust me they'll weav in and out of traffic thinkin there racing and there usally the ones who'll cut u off an throw on his hazzards saying he won
or when u race them and beat them they'll shoot past u after u slowed down and tell ya at the next light u lost and its not the car i have a problem with its the ppl who drive them because its not there fault there owners is an idiot
Sounds familiar, prolly the kids of the guys I'm talking about. :rofl:

DBXJ
July 27th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Sounds familiar, prolly the kids of the guys I'm talking about. :rofl:

i would'nt doubt it :yup:

Connect
July 27th, 2005, 12:25 PM
I see riced out grand cherokees all the time on 20's that look somewhat lowered with giant window stickers.

But a cherokee, never.

By the way that guy's cherokee needs to be driven off a cliff with him in it, lying sack of you know what :)

DBXJ
July 27th, 2005, 01:00 PM
well thsoe grand cherokees are blinged out as sauce would put it

it would of been bad if it had a turbo like he said it did but sicne its probly been driven almost into theground it should be driven off a cliff

Connect
July 27th, 2005, 05:23 PM
if he had a supercharger on it I bet it would zip around decently...

sten_mitchell
July 27th, 2005, 06:32 PM
My friends got a 1986 toy p/u built to 250 hp carbed..... Only on 33s with IFS still... Sick all-around off-roader, capable of most anything, but kind of a rice racer, kinda.... Because it is a toy and not specifically a rock crawler, and it will do 140 mph, and is still 4 cyl...

DBXJ
July 27th, 2005, 07:04 PM
My friends got a 1986 toy p/u built to 250 hp carbed..... Only on 33s with IFS still... Sick all-around off-roader, capable of most anything, but kind of a rice racer, kinda.... Because it is a toy and not specifically a rock crawler, and it will do 140 mph, and is still 4 cyl...

no thats a mall rated vehical not a ricer it can perform alot better than it could stock

Samco Fab
July 27th, 2005, 07:53 PM
The "Big Oly" Bronco from the 70s that Parnelli Jones drove had a HUGE wing on top, that thing was super sweet :yup: , albeit not really a ricer. I wouldnt mind having a big HP boosted 4x4 for a sleeper, or a sand machine. A turbo V8 could be very quiet and very fast. I doubt a Chickoree I6 could handle much boost or spin much rpm.

xjmoser
July 27th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Chickoree .

:bustedrun :lolrun::lolrun::lolrun:

EricsXJ
July 27th, 2005, 10:08 PM
DB, do you try and race those idiots? (Those kiddies aren't worth the time of day...) I sure as heck don't try and race, but use them as a ramp? I'm tempted to do that all the time! :yup:

DBXJ
July 27th, 2005, 10:12 PM
no i dont bother racing them last time i did not only did i win i got a nice little ticket so i stopped that but i have some pics i'll bring to pizza night of when i backed over my moms neon LOL

sten_mitchell
July 27th, 2005, 10:47 PM
:eek: its not there fault there owners is an idiot :eek:
The irony is truly astounding.... its not there fault there owners is an idiot.... How about: "It isn't their fault their owners are idiots." or "You can not blame the car when the owners are obviously at fault." And no punctuation or sentence structure... Back up the "idiot" claims with half an ounce of proper grammar. For the sake of everyone here, please take at least a half second to proof read.

DBXJ
July 27th, 2005, 10:58 PM
well i dont really care really i stopped caring a long time ago but i'll try and improve for ya

spoon
July 27th, 2005, 11:05 PM
The irony is truly astounding.... its not there fault there owners is an idiot.... How about: "It isn't their fault their owners are idiots." or "You can not blame the car when the owners are obviously at fault." And no punctuation or sentence structure... Back up the "idiot" claims with half an ounce of proper grammar. For the sake of everyone here, please take at least a half second to proof read.
Amen! Reading posts from DBXJ makes my eyes bleed!!!!! :barf:

sten_mitchell
July 27th, 2005, 11:09 PM
Spoon you make me L O L :crazy: :buttkick:

rusty_tlc
July 28th, 2005, 07:49 AM
I'm not the best typist and I don't have the best spelling or grammer. As long as I can understand what the poster is trying to say I'm okay with loose spelling, puncuation, grammer.

DBXJ, people wouldn't say anything if they didn't want to hear what you have to say. Puncuation, capitalization and at least a nod to grammer make your post more understandable and easier to read.

Just take a second to read what you wrote. See if you can read and understand it before you hit the Submit button.

Samco Fab
July 28th, 2005, 08:19 AM
i agreye rustey totaley propar gramer ise verey impourtante

No really, I agree :yup:

Dirty Harry
July 28th, 2005, 09:35 AM
I have a car that came with clear taillights, a giant wing, and a big exhaust tip, can I still hang out on these forums? :fro:

I do have a turbo on my wheeler though too. :eek: As for Sten's friend with the 250 hp carbed 22R, I'm going to have to pull the ol' BS flag out for that one. :bs: Even if you are dumping fuel into these motors the head cannot flow enough air for that kind of power (even heavily ported and polished heads). Shoot, LC Engineering's drag racing 22R engine with a stroker crank and ported 20R head only makes 200 horsepower, and the are one of the premiere R series motor builders.

rusty_tlc
July 28th, 2005, 09:51 AM
I have a car that came with clear taillights, a giant wing, and a big exhaust tip, can I still hang out on these forums? :fro:

I think your okay as long as you keep the wing off the wheelin rig. :D

sten_mitchell
July 28th, 2005, 09:11 PM
DBXJ, people wouldn't say anything if they didn't want to hear what you have to say.
Ummm you assume too much my friend... :bs:

DBXJ
July 28th, 2005, 09:21 PM
yea and i just dont care

and no one has answered my question what would u do if u found a riced out 4X4

willyj
August 1st, 2005, 02:18 PM
:worthless:

i live off of wells. you should see some of the Rice that flys by thinkin there bad.

next big weekend that is just a drunk fest i need to make a shopping cart obstacle for the "cool" guys