PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 25in shaft arrows

jsipe007
February 4th, 2015, 09:42 AM
Hey guys, recently picked up an old compound bow (pse) and arrows. I'm planning to keep the bow but the arrows are too short for my draw. The bow was originally set up as a finger release bow, not sure if that makes any difference.

I've got about 12 aluminum Easton arrows and 6 carbon fiber arrows. I'll post pics later today. From what the cabelas archery "expert" told me, the carbon arrows are older style and sometimes collectible. Not sure if that's true but I don't know much about bows and equipment. Most arrows have a target point. Asking $50 for all the arrows

Also have 6 fixed blade broadheads I'd sell separately or with the arrows. All are unused and in good shape. Asking $20 for all 6. Not sure of weight but I can try to weigh them if interested.

Thanks!
Justin

mikeonetray13
February 4th, 2015, 09:50 PM
check ebay to see what they are worth ha

ATGaric
February 4th, 2015, 11:04 PM
OHHH yea those 25" Carbon arrows are rare! they were used by the TREX to fight off the triceratops. (short arrow joke) GLWS good price for goodarrows

jsipe007
February 4th, 2015, 11:30 PM
after looking here is more info:

They are Beman carbon hunter arrows.

Maybe the rest for this bow is further back than most? Im 6' 4" and shoot 29in arrows from it