PDA

View Full Version : Trail Run Trail run Saturday 11/13

Newbie CJ7
November 9th, 2016, 09:11 AM
A couple of us are going out this Saturday and wanted to get more rigs to go. We are thinking of going to Bronco since none of us has been there but are open to other places if you have suggestions. Hope to hear from more people that want to come out while the weather is still nice.
Sorry it's Saturday the 12th not 13th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FOUR FLUSHER
November 10th, 2016, 06:39 AM
I'm a serious maybe for Bronco

Newbie CJ7
November 10th, 2016, 10:09 AM
I'm a serious maybe for Bronco

Sounds good. So far there are about 5-6 of us going. If you decide to go we are meeting at the Chevron in Lockwood at 8am.
Hope to see you there. I'll be in the black and red CJ.

ChiliDawgNV
November 11th, 2016, 12:44 PM
How far away is this and how difficult?

Rage.690
November 11th, 2016, 06:11 PM
All day trip 20 min out of reno .Very difficult, going into upper bronco. Body damage very likely. 37+ tires and lockers. If just stay in lower part just a moderate rock trail with one giant mud hole.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

ScoobyMike
November 11th, 2016, 06:49 PM
Dirt roads to get there. 33s and 1 locker for lower bronco, a helicopter for upper bronco. Easy to park & walk bronco if you are uncertain. Under no circumstances should you attempt the big puddle.

SidewaysSammi
November 11th, 2016, 07:20 PM
I have seen people go through the water hole. I have video of Al going through it this last spring.

ScoobyMike
November 11th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Hahaha, if anyone plans to try please post up. I will make time to see that!

RARECJ8
November 11th, 2016, 07:58 PM
So wish, but we have a fence party tomorrow. And just did disc brake conversion on the rear ford axle. Deep world of unintended issues.

Ficarrotta
November 13th, 2016, 10:26 AM
wish I could go. but I have no rig to do that at this time. and I have not bean on bronco. have fun

Mike
November 13th, 2016, 02:00 PM
There were 8 of us that ran lower and some of upper yesteray we did not see you there or anyone else.... what happened.

Sounds good. So far there are about 5-6 of us going. If you decide to go we are meeting at the Chevron in Lockwood at 8am.
Hope to see you there. I'll be in the black and red CJ.

Newbie CJ7
November 13th, 2016, 03:18 PM
There were 8 of us that ran lower and some of upper yesteray we did not see you there or anyone else.... what happened.

I was on my way there to meet you and Josh at the Lockwood store and my front bearings took a crap, my axle was slapping the housing so I turned around and came home to see what was going on. I stayed up until 1 am getting my Jeep and Josh's blazer ready just to get bummed out and not get to go!! Hopefully we can all meet up again and go? Heard it was fun!

Mike
November 14th, 2016, 06:46 AM
That sucks good luck on getting the rig back together

I was on my way there to meet you and Josh at the Lockwood store and my front bearings took a crap, my axle was slapping the housing so I turned around and came home to see what was going on. I stayed up until 1 am getting my Jeep and Josh's blazer ready just to get bummed out and not get to go!! Hopefully we can all meet up again and go? Heard it was fun!