PDA

View Full Version : Jeeps & Horses - Great Combo!

swsranch
April 26th, 2007, 01:09 PM
In the past, the jeep posse has manned check points at the Virginia City 100 equine endurance race, provided communications, and cooked breakfast for the awards breakfast the morning after the ride.

Are you interested in helping out this year? The ride is scheduled on September 15, 2007. The area includes Washoe Valley, Virginia City, Pleasant Valley, etc. Also, the local NASTAR club has paid the jeep posse for these services, and will be willing to do so again.

If you are interested in doing this again, please call Michaele Tristram: 775-849-0570.

arcthedog
April 27th, 2007, 10:04 PM
The jeep posse....is that an actual club or something??

litlmeck
April 27th, 2007, 11:15 PM
I think it is Storey County's version of Search and Rescue

72 Virginians
April 28th, 2007, 08:52 AM
The jeep posse....is that an actual club or something??

Somebody called work the other day asking about kevin from the Jeep posse. I thought it was a joke. :scratch:

BigNorm
April 28th, 2007, 09:04 AM
You and your jeep things. Always excludin' us wheeler types. :D

72 Virginians
April 28th, 2007, 09:10 AM
You and your jeep things. Always excludin' us wheeler types. :D

Aw, nobody waves at poor Norm. Maybe I'll get some bumper stickers made up. :"Make sure you wave at BigNorm":wave:

BigNorm
April 28th, 2007, 12:09 PM
Aw, nobody waves at poor Norm. Maybe I'll get some bumper stickers made up. :"Make sure you wave at BigNorm":wave:

I donts needs's anybodies waveses. I justs wantses to knows what these jeepers things is. I donts understands jeep things. :scratch: