PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning bud canyon

Rmackenzie
November 30th, 2017, 05:09 PM
My first solo attempt ended in a long day with a shredded side wall.. going back to finish running the trail and test my new lift. Anyone interested in coming let me know, don't currently have any regular wheeling buddies. Thinking about 9 am this sunday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dirtydonky
December 1st, 2017, 08:01 AM
Where is the trail ? Where would you leave from ?

CashMoney
December 1st, 2017, 12:51 PM
Where is the trail ? Where would you leave from ?

Its off of Kings Row off of maccarran blvd. If you look on google maps and follow kings row north you can see where the trail is, its listed

Rmackenzie
December 1st, 2017, 03:30 PM
Where is the trail ? Where would you leave from ?Turn off in between some houses at the very top of kings row, trailhead is a couple hundred yards from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Dirtydonky
December 6th, 2017, 10:32 AM
People mess with a tow rig ? Can you even get a tow rig up in there to park ?

Dirty Harry
December 6th, 2017, 10:47 AM
People mess with a tow rig ? Can you even get a tow rig up in there to park ?

When I have towed I parked at King's Row and then ate at Blind Onion afterwards (don't feel guilty about parking there and get pizza, win-win).

CashMoney
December 7th, 2017, 02:59 PM
I haven't been in a few years but there used to be a big flat spot great for parking a rig and trailer. It was easy to get in and out too.

Dirtydonky
December 18th, 2017, 10:22 AM
When I have towed I parked at King's Row and then ate at Blind Onion afterwards (don't feel guilty about parking there and get pizza, win-win).

Oh yeah, good idea.

Dirtydonky
December 18th, 2017, 10:23 AM
I haven't been in a few years but there used to be a big flat spot great for parking a rig and trailer. It was easy to get in and out too.

Is that up behind the houses ?

CashMoney
December 18th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Is that up behind the houses ?

yes

Dirtydonky
December 18th, 2017, 05:24 PM
yes

Oh, okay, yeah Iv'e seen that spot up there, wasn't sure if people messed with your rig if it was parked there.

CashMoney
December 19th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Oh, okay, yeah Iv'e seen that spot up there, wasn't sure if people messed with your rig if it was parked there.

I've never personally parked there so i couldn't tell you. I do know there's a lot of people in and out of the area so I'd feel a little bit safer than some of the more less traveled or hidden areas.