Share |

Thread: Useful Resource: Toyota Parts Diagrams Online

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Aaron

Thumbs up Useful Resource: Toyota Parts Diagrams Online

I've stumbled across a very useful resource for anyone looking for Toyota part diagrams. These are, of course, the perfect complement to the factory service manuals. Often a part numbers are essential if doing a restoration or if you need to replace a must-have bolt that got mangled during repairs or just a hard to find part?

www.utoyot8.com

This site has diagrams for 30 Toyota models, from the 4Runner to Yaris; very recent model years too.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardwhan View Post
    looks like Toyota never made a 4runner or truck before 1990, or any vehicle for that matter...
    Okay, okay... so the root of the utoyot8.com catalog does not have direct links to pre-90s diagrams. So, here's how you find them.
    1. Find your VIN
    2. Enter your VIN at Toyota Parts Zone

1. Select a section and component category:

2. Click the 'Get Info' button, or the link, found just under the heading for the 'Parts Listing' section:

1. A pop-up window will display a link to view the corresponding diagram from utoyot8.com:

2. Enjoy!

It's not hard to see the value in having this information available, especially on the Web. Personally I'll be harvesting them for my flash drive

I hesitate posting this as sometimes Toyota hassles site owners and ISPs Hopefully they'll leave this one be. I would like to see it online for many years to come. I have a feeling that I'll be a regular visitor.

Here's some links to a network of OEM parts sites. You can search by VIN or part number:

www.toyotapartszone.com
    www.gmpartsgiant.com

Hope this helps someone. I'm diggin' it.
    Last edited by AaronsEvilTwin; November 4th, 2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Added instructions to find pre-90s diagrams

FKA "wakeboardwhan"
    Real Name
    Matt
    looks like toyota never made a 4runner or truck before 1990, or any vehicle for that matter...i must own one of those super rare german toyotas

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Aaron
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeboardwhan View Post
    i must own one of those super rare german toyotas
    Deutsches Toyotas sind das Beste!