User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 61

Thread: Racist comments

  1. #1
    I support Reno4x4!
    Join Date
    27 Aug 2005
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,045
    Real Name
    Justin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Racist comments

    I know that a lot of the threads in this forum can get heated because we are passionate about our ideals. We encourage discussion here and know that it can get emotional sometimes because we are all human.

    Please try to refrain from racist comments. It adds nothing to the debate but ignorance. We have members of many backgrounds on this board and I would hate to see anyone leave due to feeling uncomfortable.

    Even though this is our little corner of the internet, it is still open to the public. And, as much as I hate censorship, it would be unfortunate for someone to browse this website and come away with the perception that we are nothing but a bunch of intolerant yahoos. Please watch what you post. It reflects how we are viewed as a whole.

    Starting now, racist comments will not be tolerated. If anyone has a issue with this or need further explanation, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

    Thank you.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

  2. #2
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    24 Jul 2007
    Location
    Sparks
    Posts
    3,856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed

    We are better than that
    A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range." - Jeff Cooper

  3. #3
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2007
    Location
    Sparks NV
    Posts
    1,123
    Real Name
    Michael
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  4. #4
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    21 Feb 2007
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen so many racist remarks its rediculous. Not a big suprise, it just confirmed my theory that a large amount of people on this forum are racist. I dont see the reasoning behind editing and deleting these racist comments! Everyone in the WORLD should see what a bunch of morons still exist in our EQUAL country. These radical racists are the reason why we are now dealing with reverse discrimination, holding all of us back from equality.

  5. #5
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    10 Sep 2007
    Location
    Spanish springs nv
    Posts
    1,746
    Real Name
    Aaron
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I a racist, because I drive a RACE CAR?:scratch:
    FAT PEOPLE ARE HARD TO KIDNAP!

  6. #6
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    21 Feb 2007
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 89jeepcpl View Post
    Am I a racist, because I drive a RACE CAR?:scratch:
    lol

  7. #7
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    02 May 2007
    Location
    Sparks
    Posts
    477
    Real Name
    Alex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Equal country??? I dont know how where you've been, my friend, but this is not an equal country... When I work usually 6 days a week, pay my bills, pay my taxes, follow the laws, and try to stay out of everyone elses business (so they stay out of mine); there are those that claim racial prejudice and a deservance for special treatment for things that happened over a hundred and fifty years ago, things that they have never experienced personally, and practice the same racial discrimination they they themselves cry about; or those that come to this country illegally and hit up Welfare to support their exuberance of child-birthing, yet never bother to learn our language... Honestly, how are they my equal?

    Your still young enough to be idealistic, I am as well about many things, but the honest truth is that there are many that I would be proud to stand next to, ie the honest, hard-working ppl. There are also many that I would rather see somewhere else. Its not racism, its realism.
    "So, can ya tell me what exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?"

  8. #8
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    21 Feb 2007
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRTY&MUDY View Post
    Equal country??? I dont know how where you've been, my friend, but this is not an equal country... When I work usually 6 days a week, pay my bills, pay my taxes, follow the laws, and try to stay out of everyone elses business (so they stay out of mine); there are those that claim racial prejudice and a deservance for special treatment for things that happened over a hundred and fifty years ago, things that they have never experienced personally, and practice the same racial discrimination they they themselves cry about; or those that come to this country illegally and hit up Welfare to support their exuberance of child-birthing, yet never bother to learn our language... Honestly, how are they my equal?

    Your still young enough to be idealistic, I am as well about many things, but the honest truth is that there are many that I would be proud to stand next to, ie the honest, hard-working ppl. There are also many that I would rather see somewhere else. Its not racism, its realism.
    Point well taken! There is still no excuse for one american to belittle another due to race, sex, etc.

  9. #9
    toyjota
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck View Post
    I've seen so many racist remarks its rediculous. Not a big suprise, it just confirmed my theory that a large amount of people on this forum are racist. I dont see the reasoning behind editing and deleting these racist comments! Everyone in the WORLD should see what a bunch of morons still exist in our EQUAL country. These radical racists are the reason why we are now dealing with reverse discrimination, holding all of us back from equality.
    x10 I have been thouroughly disgusted by some of the comments made recently. There is no place in today's society for these views.

  10. #10
    I support Reno4x4!
    Join Date
    27 Aug 2005
    Location
    Reno, Nevada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    19,045
    Real Name
    Justin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRTY&MUDY View Post
    Equal country??? I dont know how where you've been, my friend, but this is not an equal country... When I work usually 6 days a week, pay my bills, pay my taxes, follow the laws, and try to stay out of everyone elses business (so they stay out of mine); there are those that claim racial prejudice and a deservance for special treatment for things that happened over a hundred and fifty years ago, things that they have never experienced personally, and practice the same racial discrimination they they themselves cry about; or those that come to this country illegally and hit up Welfare to support their exuberance of child-birthing, yet never bother to learn our language... Honestly, how are they my equal?

    Your still young enough to be idealistic, I am as well about many things, but the honest truth is that there are many that I would be proud to stand next to, ie the honest, hard-working ppl. There are also many that I would rather see somewhere else. Its not racism, its realism.
    Debating about racial inequality and reverse discrimination is one thing. But, to use blatant racial language to get a rise out of people is disrespectful and shows a lack of intelligence.

    I have met many hard working folks from all sorts of backgrounds. We may have our personal and political disagreements but, I still respect them as equals when it comes to being an American.
    "A parent's only as good as their dumbest kid. If one wins a Nobel Prize but the other gets robbed by a hooker, you failed."

  11. #11
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    28 Jul 2008
    Location
    Gardnerville
    Posts
    4,612
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Virginians View Post
    Debating about racial inequality and reverse discrimination is one thing. But, to use blatant racial language to get a rise out of people is disrespectful and shows a lack of intelligence.

    I have met many hard working folks from all sorts of backgrounds. We may have our personal and political disagreements but, I still respect them as equals when it comes to being an American.
    x2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Quote Originally Posted by Durtywrench
    Some days I wish my mom would have swallowed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan(Deluxx) View Post
    I'm not sure what the tranny ratios are, but i can leave it in first-low-low and go take a $hit and come outside and it will still be on my driveway crawling.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Most Interesting Man in the World
    Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light, except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

  12. #12
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    01 Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Virginians View Post
    I still respect them as equals when it comes to being an American.
    So is it cool to make fun of other races as long as they aren't Americans?



    j/k.

  13. #13
    MIGHTYRAM97
    Guest
    Agreed.. but you'll have to change the Ritz ______ and the sound of an American car's horn since it goes ______, and possibly most definietly ban chain saws because we all know what that one sounds like ________________.


    Now don't tell me that it's racist, bcause I have covered 2-1 margin. and you had to fill in the blanks, so that makes you one too...

    Yes I offend everyone equally I have to, because I'm often called a .....$mart @ss....

    now you libs don't get all pissy and get your panties bunched up...it's called a JOKE.. Ahh nevermind... you need a brain to get that....maybe a trip to the wizzard, in the land of OZ...Tell me that wasn't a racist movie !! yeah !!!Midgets, monkeys, and that witch....

  14. #14
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    21 Feb 2007
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAM97 View Post
    Agreed.. but you'll have to change the Ritz ______ and the sound of an American car's horn since it goes ______, and possibly most definietly ban chain saws because we all know what that one sounds like ________________.


    Now don't tell me that it's racist, bcause I have covered 2-1 margin. and you had to fill in the blanks, so that makes you one too...

    Yes I offend everyone equally I have to, because I'm often called a .....$mart @ss....

    now you libs don't get all pissy and get your panties bunched up...it's called a JOKE.. Ahh nevermind... you need a brain to get that....maybe a trip to the wizzard, in the land of OZ...Tell me that wasn't a racist movie !! yeah !!!Midgets, monkeys, and that witch....


    haha...

  15. #15
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    13 Oct 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,872
    Real Name
    mike
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i hope were all "sometimes" human lol

  16. #16
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    05 Sep 2008
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    47
    Real Name
    Tim
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  17. #17
    DV8LADY2
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Virginians View Post
    I know that a lot of the threads in this forum can get heated because we are passionate about our ideals. We encourage discussion here and know that it can get emotional sometimes because we are all human.

    Please try to refrain from racist comments. It adds nothing to the debate but ignorance. We have members of many backgrounds on this board and I would hate to see anyone leave due to feeling uncomfortable.

    Even though this is our little corner of the internet, it is still open to the public. And, as much as I hate censorship, it would be unfortunate for someone to browse this website and come away with the perception that we are nothing but a bunch of intolerant yahoos. Please watch what you post. It reflects how we are viewed as a whole.

    Starting now, racist comments will not be tolerated. If anyone has a issue with this or need further explanation, feel free to PM any of the moderators.

    Thank you.


    Thank you SO much for posting this thread!!!!! I think that say's it all. This is 2008 and in my mind racist comments only spread hate and fear and that's not what this counrty is about! We all have a right to speak freely - ignorance. There is NO gray area there!

  18. #18
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    04 Apr 2006
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    644
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I concur on the remarks...I don't believe that's tolerated on any forum to which I belong.

    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck View Post
    I've seen so many racist remarks its rediculous. Not a big suprise, it just confirmed my theory that a large amount of people on this forum are racist. I dont see the reasoning behind editing and deleting these racist comments! Everyone in the WORLD should see what a bunch of morons still exist in our EQUAL country. These radical racists are the reason why we are now dealing with reverse discrimination, holding all of us back from equality.
    train - It shows that you're 20 (so you're still young and hopefully learning), but please do some research...every society in the world has individuals that buck the evolutionary/ideological trend.

    This country is not equal...never has and probably never will. If you want, I can send some items to research to learn more about present-day inequality.

  19. #19
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    21 Feb 2007
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    407
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by unreng View Post
    I concur on the remarks...I don't believe that's tolerated on any forum to which I belong.



    train - It shows that you're 20 (so you're still young and hopefully learning), but please do some research...every society in the world has individuals that buck the evolutionary/ideological trend.

    This country is not equal...never has and probably never will. If you want, I can send some items to research to learn more about present-day inequality.
    I would hope you are still learning too. Clearly you have taken what I said too literally. I've dabbled in social sciences for 3 years now. You think I'm oblivious to the inequalities of our nation and the world. This is not true. The main idea of what I wrote was that there is no place for these people in a nation working so hard for equality, they are holding everyone back. Purely my opinion. I understand that generally social progress is slow for change. Although 50 years ago a black president was an unrealistic goal, now we are here. I do not welcome your attempts at belittling my intelligence. Your notion that I am unaware of such prevalent social problems is quite aggravating, however I will not digress into further arguements with you. On the other hand im always open to learn more so feel free to send me some information. Research sources are always an asset to me when writing my papers!

  20. #20
    toyjota
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck View Post
    I would hope you are still learning too. Clearly you have taken what I said too literally. I've dabbled in social sciences for 3 years now. You think I'm oblivious to the inequalities of our nation and the world. This is not true. The main idea of what I wrote was that there is no place for these people in a nation working so hard for equality, they are holding everyone back. Purely my opinion. I understand that generally social progress is slow for change. Although 50 years ago a black president was an unrealistic goal, now we are here. I do not welcome your attempts at belittling my intelligence. Your notion that I am unaware of such prevalent social problems is quite aggravating, however I will not digress into further arguements with you. On the other hand im always open to learn more so feel free to send me some information. Research sources are always an asset to me when writing my papers!
    Well done

  21. #21
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    30 Dec 2007
    Location
    Sparks NV
    Posts
    1,123
    Real Name
    Michael
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trainwreck View Post
    I would hope you are still learning too. Clearly you have taken what I said too literally. I've dabbled in social sciences for 3 years now. You think I'm oblivious to the inequalities of our nation and the world. This is not true. The main idea of what I wrote was that there is no place for these people in a nation working so hard for equality, they are holding everyone back. Purely my opinion. I understand that generally social progress is slow for change. Although 50 years ago a black president was an unrealistic goal, now we are here. I do not welcome your attempts at belittling my intelligence. Your notion that I am unaware of such prevalent social problems is quite aggravating, however I will not digress into further arguements with you. On the other hand im always open to learn more so feel free to send me some information. Research sources are always an asset to me when writing my papers!
    :applaud:

  22. #22
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    09 Jan 2006
    Location
    Fernley
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,133
    Real Name
    Jeremy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so is calling a fellow white guy a craka a racist comment? Actually its one of the two things we dont allow either on that devil worshiping site of mine...
    I always have the ability to say something to offend someone somewhere.

    It's people like you that make me look smart.

    No, don't take it personally. I offend everyone, it's my gift.

  23. #23
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    28 Apr 2005
    Location
    Not all here
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,328
    Real Name
    Andrew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8LADY2 View Post
    Thank you SO much for posting this thread!!!!! I think that say's it all. This is 2008 and in my mind racist comments only spread hate and fear and that's not what this counrty is about! We all have a right to speak freely - ignorance. There is NO gray area there!
    Huh? I think I agree with you...:scratch: This a private forum and the mods have the right to keep it family friendly and tolerant to everyone.
    Those that forge their weapons into plows will plow for those that didn't.

    "If I always appear prepared it is because before entering on an undertaking, I have meditated for long and foreseen what may occur." -Napoleon Bonaparte

  24. #24
    I support Reno4x4!
    Join Date
    28 Aug 2008
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    1,184
    Real Name
    Mark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found this video as a good guide in determining what might be offensive to others.

    [vbtube]w19q0sKw6yc[/vbtube]
    Imperial Troops have entered the base...Imperial Troops have enschzzzz...

  25. #25
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    02 May 2007
    Location
    Sparks
    Posts
    477
    Real Name
    Alex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Virginians View Post
    Debating about racial inequality and reverse discrimination is one thing. But, to use blatant racial language to get a rise out of people is disrespectful and shows a lack of intelligence.

    I have met many hard working folks from all sorts of backgrounds. We may have our personal and political disagreements but, I still respect them as equals when it comes to being an American.
    I completely agree. We've met several times and I'd like to think that I've never come across as a racist to anyone. I agree that walkin up and calling someone I dont even know a "whatever racial slur you prefer", would be unacceptable. The world should not work that way. Once I've known someone and I know they can take it and not get uppity, I'm all open for joking around.

    On the topic at hand... IMO, too many ppl get upset over simple words. Remember the childhood saying, "Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words can never hurt me"? The only things that anyone can say that will hurt you must carry a partial truth for it to make a difference, at least in your own opinion of yourself. If a person knows that theyre not a such-n-such it wouldnt bother them in the least. Its like someone calling me an asshole... and your point is?

    On the flip side, this site is open to encourage open discussion among a variety of topics. How can you have "open" discussion when its censored?
    "So, can ya tell me what exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?"

Similar Threads

  1. FCC Seeks Comments
    By leifnv in forum Amateur Radio & CB
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 5th, 2010, 03:32 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 21st, 2009, 09:49 PM
  3. Comments for the Inauguration
    By jfrey123 in forum Politics
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: January 22nd, 2009, 12:17 PM
  4. The Amazing Racist
    By Charlie in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: August 6th, 2006, 04:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •