yup

I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    Kanin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    AHHH I went to school with Andrea they kinda look alike !!

I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    chris
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobi View Post
    AHHH I went to school with Andrea they kinda look alike !!
    kinda lol

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Brandon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am Brandon and my fiance Dawn

our kids with the current project behind them

just sold this

So until this is done

we're wheeling this

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Jeremy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Sierra View Post
    Dammit put that dog down or I cant look at you the same anymore when we wheel...

Dont you all know who I think I am???

My name is Jeremy. Im 5'10" 205 lbs. I have brown hair, blue eyes and I like long walks on the ......oops got confused where i was.

My kids

back then..

now...or for the next week or so..
    I always have the ability to say something to offend someone somewhere.

It's people like you that make me look smart.

No, don't take it personally. I offend everyone, it's my gift.

Vendor
    Real Name
    Jason
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jason Baden - Native NV.
    www.renooffroad.com

Reno Off-Road
    (Parts & Accessories)

Jeeps/4x4 * Buggy/Sand * Racing

High Performance Parts to Low Budget Build Parts.
    For Rock, Race, Desert, Sand or Show
    We Use What We Sell.

Phone: 775.553.8333

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Chris
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 4x4

Me and My Race Car

My Kids :mama:

Aren't they CUTE!

P.S. Get one of my Kids FREE PM me
    Christopher J. Stoner
    An Independent Associate Representing Aflac
    775-843-1157
    chris_stoner@us.aflac.com
    www.aflac.com

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Alexander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there

I'm new to Reno4x4.com. I live here in Reno and go to school @ the University of Nevada. I run a 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. I've been going off-road for about 2 years now, but finally have the time go more seriously.

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Kevin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  Jackets from Dave West and Family 2006.JPG
Views: 771
Size:  162.0 KB

Name:  liz's cheerleading 126.jpg
Views: 771
Size:  109.9 KB

Name:  029.JPG
Views: 773
Size:  189.2 KB

Name:  003.JPG
Views: 786
Size:  197.9 KBMy name is Kevin my better half is Honey we have two kids Liz 12 and John 9. We have three Dogs Patches, Clowee, (both Heeler mixes) and Blaze our old Pomeranian. Three Cats Salt, Pepper, and Sassy.
    I wheel a 2008 Rubi unlimited. And I ride a 2001 Suzuki Intruder. I am showing pics of my kids, my wife, the heelers.

Oh and I am the Lead Driver/Dispatcher at Western Metals Recycling in Sparks Been there twelve years.
    Last edited by papabear; June 12th, 2009 at 05:44 PM.

Real Name
    Keith
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just arrived from Oregon finally!!! My great grandpa bought it brand new so I gotta keep it alive. My honey and our two kids.

Web Wheeler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey im Aaron
    I live in carson. I trashed all of my other pictures when I got mad at my old computer and drove over it with my truck

Here I am in Iraq, it was like 130 that day. Starting to cool off a bit

My truck

My girlfriend

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    justin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi i'm Red and you might know this drunk guy he is my dad Justin. Plus a pic of sister #1 and sister #2. My drunk dad Justin has lived in the No-Town for allmost 30 years>Man he is old
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    "Japan is really advanced. They don't go to the beach. The beach comes to them"

Hey bro allways remember it's JLFG you know what i mean

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by trupster415 View Post
    i think some one bumped there head. a powerstroke diesel with spark plugs is as common as a hooker that doesn't have sex for money

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Dominic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well my name is Dominic and I was born and raised in Reno.

This is one of my rigs, sorry for not having any trail pics but i lost the memcard with them One is a 74 and one is an 84 Bronco.

This is my dog mogwai

my girlfriend BARRRBBBRAAA

And my idol John Moses Browning

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Jarell
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heres me and my Truck

I'm 6 feet tall with brown eyes and black hair. My girlfriend moved to seattle for school so I'm lonely but I have more money

my truck is a 1996 Land rover Discovery. It has a 5" lift 33x10.50 BFG mudders and custom armour. Then and Now

oh and I live in Fremont California

97 Land rover Disco "bright white"
    Lifted/loaded/ not locked yet 97 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited 5.2

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Tony
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your wife probably already knows me

Looks like a great group of people here, guess someone needed to come along and spoil it, so here I am.

I'll post some pics as soon as I get my paid membership here taken care of and can just upload directly.

I was raised by a small indigenous tribe somewhere in the Amazon jungle. We've never been sure how I ended up there since I'm white and only speak English. Missionaries smuggled me into the US (prison style) at an early age where I then grew up in the Northern Indiana Southern Michigan area. Went into the USMC at age 17 and they moved me to Pendleton and 29 Stumps in CA. After that I moved myself to Phoenix where I lived about 10 years before moving to Vegas a few years then onto Reno where my kids mom lives (Note: we aren't together).

2 Sons, Rowen soon to be 4 and Aidan soon to be 1. Aidan is into trying to eat anything he can get his hands on, beyond that Rowen and I just kind of use him for Nerf gun target practice. Rowen is into everything off road from Monster Trucks to Rock Crawlers and is getting his first Axial RC Crawler this weekend which he is pretty pumped about.

I have a 86 Jeep MJ (Comanche) which is my main off roader. It's primary purpose was to be my dirt bike recovery vehicle for the times I break something deep in the middle of no where and have to walk back. A vehicle capable of getting my dirt bike back was required, its served its purpose well and as a bonus made for a capable off roader with plenty of room to haul camping gear.

My other Jeep is a WJ Limited, rides nice on the highway, heated leather seats in the winter are great, never taken it off road. Did drive it on a dirt road once, or maybe it was just a dirty paved road, but it seemed ok.

Electronics are my thing by profession, spent some years working for Intel, a few years as a technical trainer for Sears and currently (past 10 years) as a electronics technician for commercial/industrial equipment. Been going to TMCC and UNR the past couple years for a second degree in Web Development just for fun, no desire to make a profession change to it. Getting kind of side tracked from that with the Linux computer security interest.

I was racing motocross for a while, but that kind of got swallowed by my available time, between work, school and spending time on father son things the dirt bike has been collecting dust with my social and love life.

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Thomas
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My name is TJ, I just became an Accountant. In a couple more semesters, I will be a CPA.

I used to get goofy with this pretty chick down at USC, I am from Reno.

This is my lady... Whether she likes it or not...

And, this is my rig. (TimW built for the most part)

This is how we spend our summers.
    Never use your favorite song as your alarm, and never use your favorite soda as your mixer.

Real Name
    Damon
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello my name is Damon. Been lurking for a long time. I'm on the left.

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Tad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, my name is Tad. I grew up in southern california, but my dad is a very smart man and moved us up to Carson City in 1991, I was 16.

This is my wife Ginny, my 10 year-old son Sean, and my 4 year-old son Ben...

and this is how I relieve myself of daily work stress...

I am an I.T. guy and parts guy for a car dealership in Reno where I have been for the last 8-years of my life.
    My Rig: 84 Jeep Grand Wag: (De-wooded) AMC 360, 6-inch spring lift, 4.56/lockers, Edelbrock Headers and Magnaflow dual exhaust.

Real Jeeps are BUILT, not BOUGHT!

Wheeler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ttt

Real Name
    David
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New

Hi everyone,

My name is Dave, I live in Columbus Ohio. I bid a job opening in Reno, so my wife Cheryl and I are hoping to move to Reno by this fall.

Im in the FAA and am hoping to get to RNO tower

from Easter Jeep Safari 2009 (the date on the picture is wrong)

me and Cheryl at EJS 09

Cheryl
    Last edited by devildogjeep; July 22nd, 2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: to add pics

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Tony
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Dave, those pics of Ohio look nothing like the Ohio I once remembered, has global warming progressed that far already?

Good luck with your move, I went from Northern Indiana to Phoenix many years ago, then onto Vegas and Reno without ever looking back and missing any of it.

Real Name
    David
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampdraw View Post
    Wow Dave, those pics of Ohio look nothing like the Ohio I once remembered, has global warming progressed that far already?

Good luck with your move, I went from Northern Indiana to Phoenix many years ago, then onto Vegas and Reno without ever looking back and missing any of it.
    Yeah. if ohio looked liked that, i sure as hell wouldnt be moving

Ive bid several jobs around the west/southwest area, so not sure where ill end up yet, but excited for any of them!
    Im tired of driving 26 hrs to get to the wheelin spots that i COULD be going to on a regular basis!

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Tony
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Planned on just running into Denis and handing him the money for a membership here in person, but looks like we just keep missing each other so I guess I'll have to just mail it in.

In the mean time I've posted around here enough people would likely prefer putting a face to the name so I better just get something done...

My son loves viewing pics since he doesn't read yet, so I better start with him. Here's his AX10 that he makes me drive for him when we're at any kind of comp, otherwise he thinks its fun to take out and roll over (his 4by life experience at 4 years old is watching the rock crawl comps and he seems to think the main objective is rolling over)...

Here's a pic of my 86 Jeep MJ which started out to be a project in the works I likely won't be finishing. I bought it bone stock about 6 years ago because I needed something capable of recovering broken dirt bikes in the desert, which quickly brought it to where it is. A soon to be 4 year old, and just turned 1 year old sons however made this project become a waste of further pursuit since we now need more cab space. Its too bad because I had big plans for this unique vehicle...

Here's a pic of my WJ Limited. Originally I bought it to become my new project vehicle. Once owning it though the thing just drove so nice that it seemed wrong to put it under the knife and instead keep it as a family daily driver. Then I made the mistake of seeing SaturnICL's build thread here of his WJ and I think I may at least do something extra with this one. It's almost too tempting not to now that I've seen his. I mean what could be better than hitting a tough trail in the comfort of a leather interior with zoned climate control or heated seats in the winter. Was going to keep this one as is, then get a CJ, YJ or TJ to build for the trail, but its all so been done before, and well, just because you're on the trail shouldn't mean you also sacrifice comfort. I don't have any extreme plans for it, probably just a 4" lift max and some 33's, bumpers and rock guards. Wanna build my own tube frame crawler as my next big project for the serious stuff...

No digital pics I can dig up of my CR250R, though in pics it pretty much just looks like any other one. It's been modded on the inside though by Pro Circuit, and you just wouldn't know a diff unless you rode it. The power band is as smooth as silk and its just throttle or more throttle. I was offered a 4 stroke ride, but I just love the 2 strokes too much to give it up, the 4 strokes just feel like I'm on a heavy tractor pulling a plow. My friends that are use to racing the 4 strokes ride mine about 1 lap and hand it back with white knuckles claiming its out of control. Yea, no ****, how do you think I ALWAYS get the hole shots and beat you? Not by plowing the track on a tractor.

And lastly, here's a pic of myself and my older son Rowen...

(Capri Sun and Bobcat were sponsoring him that day so we had to get that in there)

I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    Kanin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampdraw View Post
    Here's a pic of my WJ Limited. Originaly I bought it to become my new project vehicle. Once owning it though the thing just drove so nice that it seemed wrong to put it under the knife and instead keep it as a family daily driver. Then I made the mistake of seeing SaturnICL's build thread here of his WJ and I think I may at least do something extra with this one. It's almost too tempting not to now that I've seen his. I mean what could be better than hitting a tough trail in the comfort of a leather interior with zoned climate control or heated seats in the winter. Was going to keep this one as is, then get a CJ, YJ or TJ to build for the trail, but its all so been done before, and well, just because you're on the trail should'nt mean you also sacrifice comfort. I don't have any extreme plans for it, probably just a 4" lift max and some 33's, bumpers and rock guards. Wana build my own tube frame crawler as my next big project for the serious stuff...

Yes I agree ... we took my WJ to Moab and it was really nice wheeling with the AC blasting and some comply leather seats .... you can do quite a few trail here with just 4" lift and 33's .. may I suggest going with these guys for a lift Ironrockoffroad They have great quality and good prices .... and what ever u do , do not go with RRO (rocky road outfitters) they have a really really bad rep :sick:

If you do build ur WJ you should join us Grand Cherokee owners to Maob next year!!