Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Who are you?

Real Name
    Christopher
    Hello, my name is Chris,

I sport an 02 Tacoma that Iím turning into a prerunner. Already have the front a rear equipped with long travel.
    I fish, hunt, and constantly work on my toys.

Real Name
    Charlie
    Hey everyone, I'm Charlie and crossing over into yet another cash intense hobby - my first is dirt-biking on an FE501.

Hailing from Minnesota, I'm new to the west coast and completely in love with this scenery. I own a 78 Chevy Squarebody, a truck style I pretty much grew up in. Joined the board to glean wisdom on build ideas I have for it. My wife doesn't ride motorcycles, so I'm looking to build a reliable trail rig we can do some ADV time in.

So far I have completed a top-end rebuild, and have a few other stages mapped out in excel, but looking for Overland/Expedition layout ideas. message me if you got some!

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Scot
    Have an 85 4 runner, just moved to Reno from Markleeville, looking to see whats what out here. In the Hi/Lo club outta Tahoe, so probably have seen a few of you folks.
    My wife Leticia and I care take down at the springs when the regular care takers take time off, usually twice a year for two weeks each time, so you mighta seen us there, as were on the rubicon trail a bunch.
    Had a cj5 for about ten years befor I got the 4 runner 17 yrs ago, the runner has a few mods, needs tires but it's on 60 front 14 bolt rear linked with coils, has a turbo diesel motor, hence the name dirty donkey
    This Saturday a bunch of us Hi/Lo's are meeting at S+S gas in Dayton at 9am to play around in the Eldorado Canyon.

- Scot

I support Blue Ribbon Coalition!
    Real Name
    Timothy
    Howdy all,

My friends call me Reno, seriously, been my nickname for over 25 years now, and I just moved to Reno, NV a year ago. So you can say that Reno lives in Reno finally... LOL

Originally from the mid-west, I had and modified several Jeep XJ's and most of the back country trails we rode where mud and dirt. Today my wife and I have the following at our disposal and looking to get some trail time in soon.

'06 Jeep LJ on 33" Toyo AT II's (not sure of the lift but appears to be 3" TerraFlex)
    '00 Jeep WJ 6.5" IRO lift on 33" DC Extreme Country
    '14 Jeep WK2 EcoDiesel Overland
    '16 Ram 1500 EcoDiesel 6" ProComp Lift on 35" Toyo RT's

The WJ has been my latest project and just completed the lift and tires this past week. Need to break it in the right way, but have a few more upgrades to make before I get crazy (Tom Woods front DS and some new seals). Then I'm going to beef up the suspension on the TJ.
    So looking forward to meeting and wheeling with some of you in the near future.

-Reno

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Bob
    Welcome

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Tyler
    Howdy Folks, I met Dennis Volkav (I think I just slaughtered his last name) this last summer at the WE Rock comp in Donner. I was working in Reno at the time and since then am finally working back home in Portland Oregon. Iím a huge Jeep fan but really dig anything well built for the off road. I Currently have 4 jeeps in my driveway and one in the shop. My current list is this.

1979 Postal Jeep
    97 TJ donor tub
    02 TJ On Tons and shit
    05 TJ undergoing a stretch to LJ and Tons build
    15 JKU grocery getter.

Iím going to start a thread for my build - Barely Legal. Looking forward to getting some ideas and seeing what other cool projects you all have on here.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. The Following User Likes Rock Hobbit's Post:

Dennis (January 2nd, 2018)

Real Name
    Chris
    Hi everyone, my name is Chris. I'm in Truckee.

I have a 2007 JKU Rubicon and am in the middle of a Dana 60/Sterling 10.5 swap. Setting it up for 3 link front and rear.

It's going to be awhile before it's rolling again. Look forward to meeting others to wheel with.

Real Name
    Steve
    New to the group, Steve, have been working on my project for a few years now, 51 Willy's wagon.

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Conrad
    Love those bodies, one of the few things I think looks good with a chrome grill. I'd love to restomod one.
    Welcome.