Thread: Finished my AR

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Kevin

Finished my AR

Took it out and shot it today and couldnt be happier. PSA was a great company to deal with ive heard allot of people complain about wait times but it was 2 weeks from the day i order to having the gun ready to shoot and that wast three seperate orders, considering the wait times of some other places I think thats not bad. When they sent the LPK it was missing a dentent pin for the take down pin called them and they overnighted me a entire new LPK so now i have a extra cant complain about that.
    The trigger is about 6lbs but feels lighter its very smooth, I have a extra JP trigger spring set that i might put in it and see if it takes it down a bit.

PSA Gadsden Lower
    PSA 16" chrom lined barrel with low profile gasblock and troy TRX free floated rail.
    PSA MOE lower build kit
    Houge grip ( didnt like the moe)
    Magpul ASAP sling Attacment
    MBUS front and rear sights
    Badger Ordance latch release.
    Mapul AFG

Gonna put a aimpoint on it once i get the money.

Here she is with her little brother that I use to practice with out have to get a second job to afford ammo

Web Wheeler
    Looks good! That's about the way I want to build my next one, except with flat dark earth plastics.

Did you put the barrel on the 15-22? Never seen one with a bull barrel.

TroubleShooter
    Real Name
    Denis
    Your BUIS are backwards. :-P

Nice job on the build, now go shoot it more.
    Reno4x4Garage.com - CNC plasma cutting, welding, tube bending and custom 4x4 fabrication - 771-2734

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Kevin
    Thats funny you said that right after i posted this i was looking at the pic and i thought i think I might have those things on backwards. I was wondering if someone would notice. They are my first pair never used them before and I put them on real quick today before i headed out Funny thing is i even half ass zeroed them in that way haha oh well there right now.

No Nevadastars that is just a fake internal suppresor, it just screws on in place of the flash hider. I thought it looked cool and it adds a little weight to the gun. it butts up right to the little plastic thing that clamps on to the rail. I wish it was real theres a vid floating around one the internet of 15-22 with a real one of those... things awsome.

It took me like 3 days to decide if i wanted the black or flat dark earth, they both look real good and i couldnt make up my mind so i showed my wife a pic of both and she said black so black it was

Im in the process of prepping 1100 once fired cases i just got probably next weekend im gonna start testing a loads for it.

Web Wheeler
    I already have an all black AR, that is why I decided to go with flat dark earth on the DPMS stripped lower I have.

I miss my 15-22. I sold it to my ex-boss to fund another toy. I had one of the early ones without the flash hider.

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Kevin
    Yea those 15-22 are allot of fun. I shoot that and my ruger mark III hunter twice as much as any other gun i have. But its nice to have the real thing now also.