Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy $h!t, people are getting serious.

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Clay

Holy $h!t, people are getting serious.

Oath keepers and III%s are on the march here in NV.

This is happening now.
    http://youtu.be/LhJ6H9vlEDA

And out of state people are headed this way.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YllM6lkvA#t=59

All i know, NV is one state the feds wont want to test the resolve of the people.

2. The Following 9 Users Like bigsnoz's Post:

16mmsocket (April 12th, 2014), Gizmatical Fuquad (April 9th, 2014), Jiggerman (April 9th, 2014), maxamillion2345 (April 9th, 2014), Nevadastars (April 10th, 2014), Rockindoc (April 9th, 2014), Scrub (April 10th, 2014), Sierra Valley (April 10th, 2014), Washoe Wrangler (April 9th, 2014)

I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    Chris
    I know that there are militia members from several states heading out to support Cliven Bundy in his battle with the feds.

This could get interesting.
    1991 Cherokee Sport with RE 5 1/2" lift, soon to be on 35" Toyo ATs.

2003 WJ GC Limited 2" BB lift and 33" Dyna Pros on 17" JK wheels., more to come in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by PETNRDX View Post
    "There is no problem that can't be solved by the proper application of high explosives".
    Quote Originally Posted by kairo View Post
    What I learned was that there's still no device that's been invented to keep you from drinking and posting stupid stuff on the internet.

Ignorance is not bliss, it's, well, ignorance. Don't be ignorant.
    -Me

Sigmund Freud: "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." ("General Introduction to Psychoanalysis," S. Freud)

Speak Freely!

μολὼν λαβέ

4. The Following 2 Users Like Gizmatical Fuquad's Post:

Jiggerman (April 9th, 2014), MARKUNIT10 (April 10th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Kolt
    Fuck BLM, glad to see Nevadans standing up. Kick them out of Nevada, no more of this land trading, wilderness area bullshit

6. The Following 7 Users Like BUILTnotBOUGHT's Post:

chevydan3 (April 10th, 2014), Desertninja775 (April 10th, 2014), Jiggerman (April 9th, 2014), maxamillion2345 (April 9th, 2014), Rubiconthomas (April 10th, 2014), Toyota_James (April 10th, 2014), Washoe Wrangler (April 9th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Toby, K7TBY
    No matter which side is right or wrong, the federal government is out of control. Cattle be damned, there are bigger issues here. Nevada needs it's land back and the fed needs to GTFO.
    JIGGERMAN
    I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark-haired women and breakfast food.

8. The Following 11 Users Like Jiggerman's Post:

Bitosin (April 10th, 2014), BUILTnotBOUGHT (April 9th, 2014), chevydan3 (April 10th, 2014), Desertninja775 (April 10th, 2014), Gizmatical Fuquad (April 9th, 2014), jefpainthorse (April 12th, 2014), JoshInReno (April 11th, 2014), maxamillion2345 (April 9th, 2014), Rubiconthomas (April 10th, 2014), Toyota_James (April 10th, 2014), Washoe Wrangler (April 9th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by BUILTnotBOUGHT View Post
    Fuck BLM, glad to see Nevadans standing up. Kick them out of Nevada, no more of this land trading, wilderness area bullshit
    Fuck people who don't care about anyone else and get public lands closed. Fuck people who don't pay their bills and the public is sent the $1,000,000 bill AND have their land closed because they don't give a fuck about the public. Yeah BLM is going above and beyond reasonable but this guy closed 660,000 acres of public land because he didn't want to comply with the requirements of using public land.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdevr View Post
    Wow, this thread is like a ping pong match with 8 players on an octagonal table. Pointless and dizzying...

10. The Following 2 Users Like DirtyChemist's Post:

Andysan (April 10th, 2014), Flazer (April 12th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Max
    I kinda hope it fos.

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Max
    Dick Carver and an armed posse made the feds back down. No reason it shouldn't be possible here.

13. The Following 2 Users Like maxamillion2345's Post:

BUILTnotBOUGHT (April 9th, 2014), thedude (April 11th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Kolt
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyChemist View Post
    Fuck people who don't care about anyone else and get public lands closed. Fuck people who don't pay their bills and the public is sent the $1,000,000 bill AND have their land closed because they don't give a fuck about the public. Yeah BLM is going above and beyond reasonable but this guy closed 660,000 acres of public land because he didn't want to comply with the requirements of using public land.
    it's our land, BLM has no right to set requirements, charge fees, or close lands. So how about you fuck off and go back to drinking your coolaid

15. The Following 7 Users Like BUILTnotBOUGHT's Post:

chevydan3 (April 10th, 2014), Desertninja775 (April 10th, 2014), Gizmatical Fuquad (April 9th, 2014), Jiggerman (April 10th, 2014), thedude (April 11th, 2014), Toyota_James (April 10th, 2014), Washoe Wrangler (April 9th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Max
    it's our land, BLM has no right to set requirements, charge fees, or close lands. So how about you fuck off and go back to drinking your coolaid
    I probably wouldn't have said it so brashly but yeah pretty much, kool aid and all. Land rightfully belongs to Nevada. Feds and their ilk need to get fucked.

17. The Following 6 Users Like maxamillion2345's Post:

chevydan3 (April 10th, 2014), Desertninja775 (April 10th, 2014), Gizmatical Fuquad (April 9th, 2014), jefpainthorse (April 12th, 2014), Toyota_James (April 10th, 2014), Washoe Wrangler (April 9th, 2014)

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Clay
    That SHOULD be up to the State/County to enact something like that (Fee's, closings, or additional requirements).

19. The Following 2 Users Like bigsnoz's Post:

BUILTnotBOUGHT (April 9th, 2014), Toyota_James (April 10th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Joe
    Fuck off is not a good answer to anything. It sure isn't working for this rancher, is it? Responses, to most things in life, must be posed in better ways or it usually works out poorly for those with such poor responses. I don't disagree with the negative attitude toward federal agencies, but we must respond with more intelligence and poise greater than a first grader, or we will lose to them.

Those who respond to everything with "fuck off" only display an immense lack of vocabulary and intelligence. Such things are never met with a positive response.
    Policing for profit is a violation of every principle of justice.

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton

“The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.” Adolf Hitler

21. The Following 6 Users Like IHKrawler's Post:

Andysan (April 10th, 2014), Flazer (April 12th, 2014), jberry813 (April 21st, 2014), Reeves (April 10th, 2014), Toyota_James (April 10th, 2014), xkmacx86 (April 10th, 2014)

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Clay
    Quote Originally Posted by IHKrawler View Post
    Fuck off is not a good answer to anything. It sure isn't working for this rancher, is it? Responses, to most things in life, must be posed in better ways or it usually works out poorly for those with such poor responses. I don't disagree with the negative attitude toward federal agencies, but we must respond with more intelligence and poise greater than a first grader, or we will lose to them.

Those who respond to everything with "fuck off" only display an immense lack of vocabulary and intelligence. Such things are never met with a positive response.

Whereas I do agree with you. You must also concede to the point that it is a very effective, efficient, and passionate way to communicate their strong emotions.

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Max

Maybe just an immense disregard for opposing views. LOL

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Joe
    This is part of a larger problem where many ranchers are overgrazing and doing whatever they choose. The line must be drawn somewhere, as too many just do whatever they want, to the detriment of the land, because they don't want to pay for feed. If everyone acted intelligently this would not be an issue, but no matter what some asshat cowboy, with no education, thinks, you don't get to just free graze with no detriment.

I, in no way, support this federal intervention, but someone has to check the abuse of the land.
    Policing for profit is a violation of every principle of justice.

The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him." G.K. Chesterton

“The best way to take control over a people and control them utterly is to take a little of their freedom at a time, to erode rights by a thousand tiny and almost imperceptible reductions. In this way, the people will not see those rights and freedoms being removed until past the point at which these changes cannot be reversed.” Adolf Hitler

25. The Following User Likes IHKrawler's Post:

storageshedd (April 9th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Bob
    I have a question for consideration: IF the BLM/Federal government gave the 80% or so of Nevada they claim to Nevada. What do you think would happen to that land? Would Nevada keep it as "public land" or would they start selling it off to private residents/businesses etc? Would we then have no access to that "private land" at the whim of the owners? Commifornia is mostly private and there is very little land open to the type "public" use we enjoy here. Having grown up in this area I have seen a good bit of land I used to wheel on go into housing and posted no trespassing. Just a question that I have been mulling over for some time.
    Anyone from other states with lots of private/non federally controlled (Blm) land? What is access like there? Back east and in a lot of places you need to go to an "off road park" to wheel.

A little off subject and not meant to hi-jack the thread, but...

Web Wheeler
    For a few moments my buddy and I thought about sneezing in and helping the guy out.

TroubleShooter
    Real Name
    Denis
    Reno4x4Garage.com - custom fabrication and CNC plasma services - 771-2734

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Max
    Quote Originally Posted by rlmjr58 View Post
    I have a question for consideration: IF the BLM/Federal government gave the 80% or so of Nevada they claim to Nevada. What do you think would happen to that land? Would Nevada keep it as "public land" or would they start selling it off to private residents/businesses etc? Would we then have no access to that "private land" at the whim of the owners? Commifornia is mostly private and there is very little land open to the type "public" use we enjoy here. Having grown up in this area I have seen a good bit of land I used to wheel on go into housing and posted no trespassing. Just a question that I have been mulling over for some time.
    Anyone from other states with lots of private/non federally controlled (Blm) land? What is access like there? Back east and in a lot of places you need to go to an "off road park" to wheel.

A little off subject and not meant to hi-jack the thread, but...
    California still has a LOT of public land compared to back east, FWIW.

If you look into the bill (HB 148) Utah passed to address this transfer of ownership -- as an aside, did you know our legislature passed a similar bill to look into this? -- they made very specific provisions to address your concerns exactly.

Elko, Pershing, Lander, White Pine, Nye, Lincoln, Eureka, Esmerelda, Churchill, and Lyon counties are all paid members of the American Lands Council. Notice a trend? None of these counties want to see public lands closed. In fact I think most have realized that by staying with the status quo not only are our lands being stolen from us, mismanaged, and access blocked but we're missing out on untold revenue. Oh sure we get PILT, sometimes... -- even that's at risk -- but it's nothing in comparison to what we could be gaining from our land, WHILE keeping it open to multiple use. I'd have to google more about Utah's bill but they made provisions to stop and discourage exactly that.

http://americanlandscouncil.org/

30. The Following User Likes maxamillion2345's Post:

Dirty Harry (April 10th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Max
    This is part of a larger problem where many ranchers are overgrazing and doing whatever they choose. The line must be drawn somewhere, as too many just do whatever they want, to the detriment of the land, because they don't want to pay for feed. If everyone acted intelligently this would not be an issue, but no matter what some asshat cowboy, with no education, thinks, you don't get to just free graze with no detriment.

I, in no way, support this federal intervention, but someone has to check the abuse of the land.
    And in what way does overgrazing benefit ranchers? Can you provide evidence of overgrazing taking place?

Free graze and overgraze are very different things.

I think this is small potatoes compared to what's really going on.

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Max
    Are you going to sell our lands?

Again not only is their no intention but they went a step further and made provisions in the bill to prevent and discourage this.

Web Wheeler
    Fuck blm

34. The Following User Likes flighht2k5's Post:

maxamillion2345 (April 9th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Max
    This is a little off topic but still within the realm of all this.

Just look at poor Lyon county and the Wavoka/Nevada Copper extortion.

36. The Following User Likes maxamillion2345's Post:

Dirty Harry (April 10th, 2014)

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Max
    But seriously I hope it's Fo time.

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Bob
    Quote Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
    California still has a LOT of public land compared to back east, FWIW.

If you look into the bill (HB 148) Utah passed to address this transfer of ownership -- as an aside, did you know our legislature passed a similar bill to look into this? -- they made very specific provisions to address your concerns exactly.

Elko, Pershing, Lander, White Pine, Nye, Lincoln, Eureka, Esmerelda, Churchill, and Lyon counties are all paid members of the American Lands Council. Notice a trend? None of these counties want to see public lands closed. In fact I think most have realized that by staying with the status quo not only are our lands being stolen from us, mismanaged, and access blocked but we're missing out on untold revenue. Oh sure we get PILT, sometimes... -- even that's at risk -- but it's nothing in comparison to what we could be gaining from our land, WHILE keeping it open to multiple use. I'd have to google more about Utah's bill but they made provisions to stop and discourage exactly that.

http://americanlandscouncil.org/
    I just spent a little time looking at the Utah bill and it seems that it is still up in the air as to how that will play out but now that I have the info I will spend more time looking into to see what I can figure out. Any info on the Nevada Bill/resolution??? I'd like to look into it also.

Thanks for the info.