User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Broke camper spring

  1. #1
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    22 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Broke camper spring

    Anyone In gardnerville fix broken leaf springs? We came out to topaz and my dads campers leaf broke.

  2. #2
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    04 Oct 2014
    Location
    Reno
    Age
    53
    Posts
    199
    Real Name
    Rex
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go to a local hardware store or tractor supply and see if they have springs. Don't know of an RV shop in gville.

  3. #3
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    22 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops camper

  4. #4
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    22 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Rangers said aaa comes here all the time. So we'll just have them pick it up

  5. #5
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    22 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437170092.998335.jpg
Views: 248
Size:  235.7 KBName:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437170106.793121.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  224.6 KB

  6. #6
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    30 Aug 2012
    Location
    sparks
    Posts
    1,216
    Real Name
    dave
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the reason why it broke where it did is because the 2nd and 3rd springs are backward. Just my 2 cents

  7. #7
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    22 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willys dave View Post
    I think the reason why it broke where it did is because the 2nd and 3rd springs are backward. Just my 2 cents
    No I think the second lead broke a while ago.

  8. The Following 2 Users Like flighht2k5's Post:

    Desertdog77 (July 18th, 2015), RelentlessTaco (July 18th, 2015)

  9. #8
    Wheeler
    Join Date
    10 Nov 2008
    Location
    reno
    Posts
    158
    Real Name
    mike n sharen
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Reno Kroll built can fix them or you can but the springs there. They have good prices and do good work.

  10. #9
    I piss excellence.
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2006
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Age
    34
    Posts
    13,067
    Real Name
    Steve
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John's spring service
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Trooper View Post
    haha If I have wood for more than 4 hours due to Viagra I am not calling there hot line. I am calling that woman's sisters, cousins, friends & quite possibly her mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89jeepcpl View Post
    A happy ending in a strip club, is leaving with some cash still in your pocket
    "The dog don't like you planting stuff there. It's his backyard. If you're the only one who craps in something, you own it. Remember that."
    -I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Casci
    I piss excellence.

  11. #10
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    22 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys. We will look into it.

  12. #11
    I piss excellence.
    Join Date
    27 Feb 2006
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Age
    34
    Posts
    13,067
    Real Name
    Steve
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trailer parts like that you can get from almost any RV or trailer repair shop. I've had good luck with washoe metal fab too. There's sites online you can have them send it to your door too. Those camp trailer spring packs are usually not anything custom and you can get some off the shelf pretty easy with some measurements. I'd personally change at least the pack on the other side of the axle so they are holding up the weight evenly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Trooper View Post
    haha If I have wood for more than 4 hours due to Viagra I am not calling there hot line. I am calling that woman's sisters, cousins, friends & quite possibly her mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89jeepcpl View Post
    A happy ending in a strip club, is leaving with some cash still in your pocket
    "The dog don't like you planting stuff there. It's his backyard. If you're the only one who craps in something, you own it. Remember that."
    -I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Casci
    I piss excellence.

  13. The Following 2 Users Like CashMoney's Post:

    flighht2k5 (July 21st, 2015), MARKUNIT10 (July 20th, 2015)

  14. #12
    Web Wheeler
    Join Date
    22 Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CashMoney View Post
    Trailer parts like that you can get from almost any RV or trailer repair shop. I've had good luck with washoe metal fab too. There's sites online you can have them send it to your door too. Those camp trailer spring packs are usually not anything custom and you can get some off the shelf pretty easy with some measurements. I'd personally change at least the pack on the other side of the axle so they are holding up the weight evenly.
    Well my parents decided to get a new camper. They are going to replace both and sell it. I appreciate all the info.

Similar Threads

  1. This is Why I'm Broke...
    By MrRiceGuyRJ in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: December 15th, 2011, 08:26 PM
  2. Broke is broke, and we are BROKE!
    By WILLD420 in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 14th, 2011, 10:01 AM
  3. Sad!! We wonder why were broke.
    By SaturnICL in forum Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 4th, 2009, 01:03 PM
  4. I broke it.
    By werty in forum Remote Control Hobbies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: August 14th, 2008, 01:41 AM
  5. So who broke down?
    By RARECJ8 in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: March 29th, 2006, 11:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •