Thread: off to the Con, short notice

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Charlie

off to the Con, short notice

Extreemly short notice::

Well, i've decided its time to finally set my tires on the Rubicon. Unfortunately we are not running it from Loon to Tahoe yet. Tomorrow is just a teaser, with a lunch. We're going in on the reverse end, Mckinney side, and barring any unforeseen circumstances eating lunch someone around the potato patch. I would assumed there will be people camping and coming out in the morning so we just want to watch the high $ 4x4's show. Anyone wishing to tag along is welcome of course. This is a family run however the Rubicon is notorious so dont drive your moms mini van. 4x4's required.
    We are meeting at the Raley's on Mt.Rose hwy (sr431) at 0900, from there to the PDQ market in Tahoma, then down the trail till we get scared...

We will monitor the Rubicon repeater, 146.805 (-) pl123 once we get over the hill, catch us on simplex 2m 146.565 for the trek up.
    N7TJX

2. The Following User Likes CharlieMan's Post:

CashMoney (July 6th, 2016)

I support Reno4x4!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieMan View Post
    Extreemly short notice::

Well, i've decided its time to finally set my tires on the Rubicon. Unfortunately we are not running it from Loon to Tahoe yet. Tomorrow is just a teaser, with a lunch. We're going in on the reverse end, Mckinney side, and barring any unforeseen circumstances eating lunch someone around the potato patch. I would assumed there will be people camping and coming out in the morning so we just want to watch the high $ 4x4's show. Anyone wishing to tag along is welcome of course. This is a family run however the Rubicon is notorious so dont drive your moms mini van. 4x4's required.
    We are meeting at the Raley's on Mt.Rose hwy (sr431) at 0900, from there to the PDQ market in Tahoma, then down the trail till we get scared...

We will monitor the Rubicon repeater, 146.805 (-) pl123 once we get over the hill, catch us on simplex 2m 146.565 fiaor the trek up.
    The spider repeater has good coverage too. If u go that far, be sure to go to observation point. A must do overlook of rubicon river valley.
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Albert Einstein

<a href=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/RARECJ8/rareCJ8.jpg target=_blank>http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12...J8/rareCJ8.jpg</a>
    www.hillsangels4x4.com. Plankowner
    Life Member Blue Ribbon Coalition
    Cal 4 Wheel
    ECV #3691

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Paul
    Im as ready as i can be.