I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    Eric
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

29th Annual Rubithon 2017

I'm still confirming all the run information, but wanted to put the dates out for the 29th annual Rubithon so people can schedule their vacations.

The dates are from Tuesday June 20th through Sunday June 25th, 2017.

Some important information: CalStar is now a part of AirMedCare Network. As such, the cost have raised but so have the benefits. I will be doing a separate thread that will list all the information concerning the changes. Here is a link: https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/cal...others.961773/

Once we have the registration forms completed and updated the Rubithon webpage, I will post a link here as well.
    Eric Agee KJ6IZI
    WFTW Volunteer/Medic;
    Chairman of TLCA's Rubithon

I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    Eric
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to announce the online registration for the 29th Annual Rubithon is now live and active on http://www.rubithon.com/registration/index.shtml

Here is the registration link directly: https://tlca.org/rubithon-registration/

If you normally are a Lead or Committee member, I will be doing my best to email you the correct link directly.

Thanks for your patients and hope that this year’s form is even easier than last years.

In addition to the air ambulance insurance we have still continue to offer through your registration, there is a separate offer from our partners at AirMedCare Network. They now offer a Fly U Home plan. Contact me if you are attending Rubithon itself and would like a PDF of this information.

The air ambulance and Fly U Home plan is open to all TLCA members and those that wheel our trails whether or not you will be attending Rubithon this year. Information on how this additional product works visit the TLCA Events link here: https://tlca.org/wp-content/uploads/...p-Brochure.pdf

For tracking purposes, it is preferred that you sign up for the air ambulance portion directly with your Rubithon registration, but is not required. If you prefer you can sign up directy with them using our discount code. But make sure you don’t do both as you will be charged twice.

Thanks again and look forward to seeing everyone on the trail this year!
    Eric Agee KJ6IZI
    WFTW Volunteer/Medic;

I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    Eric
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just as a heads up, if you register between Jan 31st and February 12th, I will not be able to send you the full confirmation unitl after February 14th as I will be at the King of the Hammers. Stop by Yukon 116 for the VP Racing 4612 if you are down there!

Happy Wheeling!
    Eric Agee KJ6IZI
    WFTW Volunteer/Medic;

I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    Eric
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy to report our guys did awesome and won the 4600 class! We also competed in the 4400 class and was able to finish in regulation and placed 42nd. Not too shabby for our first time in a 4400 car.

I'm back and almost caught up, so if there are any questions call or email away!
    Eric
    Eric Agee KJ6IZI
    WFTW Volunteer/Medic;

I support Reno4x4!
    Real Name
    Eric
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations to Andy Pollock. You are our January winner for the extra grand prize raffle ticket. You name will go back in the mix and will be eligible for future drawings as well.

For the rest of you, the sooner you get your registrations in, the more chances to get extra grand prize raffle tickets!
    Eric
    Eric Agee KJ6IZI
    WFTW Volunteer/Medic;