2012 wrangler sport

6 speed manual

Rubicon transfer case

Custom front d44 with 3inch axle tubes and dynatrac inner C's synergy balljoints, arb, brand new 4.56s, chromoly shafts, brand new unit bearings, mini trussed, riddler diff cover.

Stock rear d44 4.56 gears, arb locker, arb compressor, riddler diff cover.

Custom 3 link front with fox coilovers, links are dom lowers, barnes 4wd enduro joints( imho way better than Johnny joints) 3 inch stretch

Rear stretched 1 inch with longer links.

Engine skid is custom 1/4" and covers way more than anything on the market, fuel tank skid.

Brand new custom front and rear bumpers powdercoated black, brand new winch with synthetic line and warm epic hook, amber 10" heretic light bar, rock lights.

35x12.50 r17 nitro trail grapplers but 37's will fit.

Hard top and soft top, interior in in great shape no tears or wear, brand new rugged 25 watt radio, nice steel grab handles.

This jeep has been wheeled all over the west including Fordyce, rubicon, and moab. Always driven to and from the trail never had a mechanical issue. Its located in reno Nevada and I will deliver to buyer for the right sale price. I really don't want to sell this jeep but a growing family means I need to build my 4 door.

$30,000 obo. Contact Kirtus 775-560-4201