Thread: 44 X 18.5 X 16.5R TSLs, VERY used

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Matt

44 X 18.5 X 16.5R TSLs, VERY used

Hi,

I bought these tires from a guy on here several months ago who said they held air and worked "great". I finally got around to mounting them and at least two of the tires leak right through the sidewall, they go from 20psi to 0psi within a day or two. I accidentally discovered it when I thought the rims were leaking and dripped soapy water on the sidewall and it started blowing bubbles at me. The third tire actually holds air fairly well and only loses a few psi/week. I never mounted the fourth so it is unknown. I was just using them to keep one of my beaters out of the dirt, but I found some 42s that are in great shape instead. I am offering up all 4 or any combination. If all 4 are not taken at once, I'll keep the "best" one myself for a spare.

They are grooved and still have some tread. I would not even begin to think about using them on the street or at any sort of speed. Possible uses include decoration, cross-fit activities, playground swings, mock-ups and fitment checks, and I suppose you could actually use them on a trail only rig or as spares if you are the kind of person who likes airing up before (and probably during) every run. I plan to have them dismounted after this weekend. I don't have pics at the moment, they are just very worn TSLs, but I can send a pic to interested parties.

I just want them out of my yard, I also have some military 37s (2 or 3 of them) if anybody wants them, but one fell apart on me so the others are probably close as well. If you feel bad for me, I'll accept Mexican beer in trade to make you feel better. I live in Spanish Springs and work in Sparks, so either of those locations will work for pick-up.

Thanks!

Wheeler
    Real Name
    tony
    I'll take one of them for a spare. I have a 38 for a spare with 44's on my rig

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Matt
    I still have 2 left of the 44s and 3 of the 37s.