Thread: Crawler Parts

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Shaun

Crawler Parts

60/14 5.38's. I will separate if both are spoken for. Crossover steering arm on 60. Disks, pinion guard, and locker on 14 bolt. $1500

D70b w/ 4.88's, limited slip, and disc brakes. New studs and all brake hardware. $250

39.5x13.5x16.5 on steel wheels with trail worthy rock rings. Comes with a worn tsl for a spare. Tread is basically brand new. A little dry rot but they are bias plus so the rubber is thick. Perfect for a crawler. $900

Dodge 205 from behind Getrag. Also have getrag adapter from behind a cummins and the crossmembers. $250

454/th400 is sold
    1999 Toyota 4Runner...

Wheeler
    Text you but no response ?

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Shaun
    I did not receive a text. For some reason my phone does not receive half the messages from iPhones. Turn off iMessage and then text me. After that it should work normally. I dont know why.
    Last edited by shaunlyo; August 11th, 2018 at 03:48 PM.
    1999 Toyota 4Runner...

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Jamie
    Interested in the 14 bolt still ( I was texting you the other day). Let me know if you will split them up.

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Shaun
    Furpig, I still have your text saved. If someone wants just the 60 then I'll sell you just the 14. Because of the gears in them I want a buyer for both. Thank you.
    1999 Toyota 4Runner...

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Dylan
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunlyo View Post
    Furpig, I still have your text saved. If someone wants just the 60 then I'll sell you just the 14. Because of the gears in them I want a buyer for both. Thank you.

How much for the 60?
    O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones - it bones for thee. -Bender

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Shaun
    $1500 for the combo. So deluxx and furpig you guys can balance it. I just wont sell them for less than 1500 combined.
    1999 Toyota 4Runner...

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Few questions:

KP 60 passenger drop?

Any steering links with the 60?

Which hubs on the 60?

SRW?

Detroit locker in 14 bolt?

Aftermarket diff covers?

Thanks

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Dylan
    $1500 for the combo. So deluxx and furpig you guys can balance it. I just wont sell them for less than 1500 combined.
    What's your number, I have someone also interested in the 205.
    O' cruel fate, to be thusly boned! Ask not for whom the bone bones - it bones for thee. -Bender

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Brizz
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpineCJ5 View Post
    Few questions:

KP 60 passenger drop?

Any steering links with the 60?

Which hubs on the 60?

SRW?

Detroit locker in 14 bolt?

Aftermarket diff covers?

Thanks
    The D60 and 14 bolt with 5.38's are sold. I bought them. Tires too.
    Brizz

Be careful infringing on peoples 2nd amendment rights with your 1st amendment rights, because you probably wouldn't like it the other way around.

FJ-40 on 37's, locked/posi. Stock Grand Cherokee.

Looking for 68-74 FJ-40 doors.

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Brizz
    60/14 5.38's. I will separate if both are spoken for. Crossover steering arm on 60. Disks, pinion guard, and locker on 14 bolt. $1500

D70b w/ 4.88's, limited slip, and disc brakes. New studs and all brake hardware. $250

39.5x13.5x16.5 on steel wheels with trail worthy rock rings. Comes with a worn tsl for a spare. Tread is basically brand new. A little dry rot but they are bias plus so the rubber is thick. Perfect for a crawler. $900

Dodge 205 from behind Getrag. Also have getrag adapter from behind a cummins and the crossmembers. $250

454/th400 is sold
    The axles I bought from you that were advertised as having 5.38 gears actually have 4.56s. That is not what I wanted or need.
    Brizz

Be careful infringing on peoples 2nd amendment rights with your 1st amendment rights, because you probably wouldn't like it the other way around.

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzman View Post
    The axles I bought from you that were advertised as having 5.38 gears actually have 4.56s. That is not what I wanted or need.
    To Brizzman or the OP,

If you can answer the questions I posted above, I may have a buyer so you get the money back in your pocket. 4.56s are actually perfect. It would be great if you posted a pic or two also.
    Cheers!

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Brizz
    I foolishly installed the D60 already and welded up the new steering before I found out they weren't as advertised. I only opened up the rear 'cause oil was leaking out the vent hose and it looked dirty. It looked like a spool to me, but not sure. The diff cover is stock with a 3 in. punisher skull welded on. I can't post pics here, but everything looked in good shape just not the gears that I need.

No response from shaunlyo to my text. I'll have to call him later today.
    Brizz

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Daniel
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzman View Post
    I foolishly installed the D60 already and welded up the new steering before I found out they weren't as advertised. I only opened up the rear 'cause oil was leaking out the vent hose and it looked dirty. It looked like a spool to me, but not sure. The diff cover is stock with a 3 in. punisher skull welded on. I can't post pics here, but everything looked in good shape just not the gears that I need.

No response from shaunlyo to my text. I'll have to call him later today.
    Okay, well im interested in the set if you want to move them. If so Ill give you my cell #.

If you are already set on keeping the 60, Id still be interested in the 14bolt for the right price.
    Cheers!

Web Wheeler
    Real Name
    Brizz

454/th400 is sold
    I've texted and called and left a message, but no response from the seller who falsely advertised the axles as having 5.38's.
    Brizz