Thread: Found New Trails Near Pig Rock

Real Name
    Alex

Found New Trails Near Pig Rock

Not sure if this is allowed or not but went out for a fun (freezing cold) ride before the snow and found some new to me trails near Pig Rock! Please consider subscribing and liking the videos!

https://youtu.be/EF6FhJkTMDA

2. The Following 3 Users Like BizzyRider's Post:

Dusty4runner (1 Week Ago), McNasty (1 Week Ago), Rubiconthomas (1 Week Ago)

I support Blue Ribbon Coalition!
    Real Name
    Clint
    Great videos man. I watched the one where you drove up to Lookout Campground. Do you know if they leave that open year round? We were just up there a couple of weeks ago and I could have sworn the gate was closed.
    "Bird Law in this country is not governed by reason. You absolutely can't own a hummingbird, but you can however keep a gull as a pet. You don't wand to live with a seabird though, it'll blast your ear drums out."

I support Reno4x4!
    You found lower Steve’s loop. Nice area!
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.

Albert Einstein

<a href=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/RARECJ8/rareCJ8.jpg target=_blank>http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12...J8/rareCJ8.jpg</a>
    www.hillsangels4x4.com. Plankowner
    Life Member Blue Ribbon Coalition
    Cal 4 Wheel
    ECV #3691

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore

Real Name
    Alex
    Quote Originally Posted by McNasty View Post
    Great videos man. I watched the one where you drove up to Lookout Campground. Do you know if they leave that open year round? We were just up there a couple of weeks ago and I could have sworn the gate was closed.
    Thank you! As far as I know it is open for camping year round. The gate you might have seen was for the group area. It’s right in the front so that might have been what you saw. The main gate for the entire area is right off the road, never been up there in the winter but from everything I saw and read online it’s year round.

I support Blue Ribbon Coalition!
    Real Name
    Clint
    Quote Originally Posted by BizzyRider View Post
    Thank you! As far as I know it is open for camping year round. The gate you might have seen was for the group area. It’s right in the front so that might have been what you saw. The main gate for the entire area is right off the road, never been up there in the winter but from everything I saw and read online it’s year round.
    Thanks Alex. I think you are absolutely right, I bet it was the group area.
    "Bird Law in this country is not governed by reason. You absolutely can't own a hummingbird, but you can however keep a gull as a pet. You don't wand to live with a seabird though, it'll blast your ear drums out."