FYI...

Subject: [FOTR_leads] FOTR annual meeting.
It's time for the FOTR annual meeting!

Thank you Metalcloak for hosting the FOTR annual meeting.

Time: 10am untill 12pm with lunch provided by RTF.

Date: May 18, 2019

Speakers

*Ken Hower - Cal-star/Reach Air Med and RTF Property Update

*Vickie Sanders- El Dorado County Chief Administrative Office. Coordinator of Rubicon projects and Adopt a Trail.

*John Briggs-update on the Tahoe Side

Items to be discussed:

With the heavy snow the work needed on the trail cannot be assessed just yet. Most pre- determined projects on the El Dorado side are already in the planning stages with the county and volunteers.

*The Tahoe side will be FOTR's main focus for this season. Many projects will be determined as the snow melts. FOTR needs to have a good group of people who can help when the call goes out.
I will try to give as much notice as possible for these projects. We will need your help so please respond to the requests if you are able. Requests will go out via email and on our Facebook page.

*FOTR Shovel Brigade
We will need a few volunteer groups to organize work days heading in from the Tahoe Staging area to minimize the snow berms and other potential trail blockages. This is to prevent people from going off trail to avoid such blockages. This will be an ongoing effort as the snow melts.

The Shovel Brigade will require experienced snow wheelers with capable rigs and a sense of adventure!

*June 13-16
The County will have a booth at the Eldorado County Fair this year along with OHMVR for Rubicon Education. The county appreciates our volunteer efforts and would like us to help staff the fair booth to answer questions and show how we work together on trail issues. Free tickets to the fair for volunteers working the booth. Please contact us to schedule when you can work the booth.

*Discussion and planning of projects that FOTR volunteers have identified. Have a Project? Lets discuss it!

*Trail Boss and Tahoe Lead nominations and vote

Currently Running for Trail Boss
Shannon Chard

If you are interested in running for FOTR Trail Boss or Tahoe Lead or would like to know more about the position, please let me know. I'm happy to answer any questions. Thanks

WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A TAHOE LEAD.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone!

Shannon Chard