Thread: 2008 VICTORY JACKPOT Premium Chopper

Wheeler
    Real Name
    Timbo

2008 VICTORY JACKPOT Premium Chopper

I have for Sale or Trade my American Made Black and Chrome 2008 Victory Jackpot. It only has 8,900 miles on it and runs great. It has a ground pounding V-Twin motor and 6-speed transmission and is super comfortable for long Lake Tahoe rides or just ripping around town! It has Brand New front and rear tires, with a Huge 250 rear tire that look awesome. Polished billet wheels, and lots of chrome upgrades. It even has an HID headlight for great visibility. I did the rear plate bracket and blinker eliminator kit and installed a great looking LED blinker strip to give it a way cleaner look at the bottom of the fender and to show off that fat rear tire. I also installed the chrome side mount license plate with a built-in led light. I also debadged the tank and even installed a brand new chrome Freedom Performance exhaust system. It sounds Mean as hell. I also wired in a USB charging cable so you can plug it into a battery tender during the off season or even charge your phone or camera if you wanted.
    I Love this bike and get compliments everywhere I go I just don't have the time to ride it as much as I'd like to so I'd like to see someone get it that can really enjoy this awesome Summer weather.
    Clean Title in hand in my name. Test rides with cash in hand ONLY.
    ONLY $7,500 obo
    Possible Trade trades for ???? May even include my 50th Anniversary Yamaha R1 in a bigger trade as well. Possibly looking for a nice Jeep Wrangler
    Please text, call, or email with any questions at all. Thank You for looking.Name:  IMG_1190.JPG
Views: 97
Size:  1.49 MBName:  IMG_1181.JPG
Views: 95
Size:  952.0 KBName:  Victory Vegas (1).JPG
Views: 95
Size:  1.48 MB
    775-287-3031

STREET VIBRATIONS is coming itís time to RIDE

https://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/d/re...958904790.html
    In Glock We Trust!!!

Web Wheeler
    Nice bike! Good luck with sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Durtywrench
    Some days I wish my mom would have swallowed too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan(Deluxx) View Post
    I'm not sure what the tranny ratios are, but i can leave it in first-low-low and go take a $hit and come outside and it will still be on my driveway crawling.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Most Interesting Man in the World
    Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light, except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.