PDA

View Full Version : For cry'n out load!!

89jeepcpl
June 30th, 2010, 07:45 AM
Is there nothing better for these stupid law makers to do?

I see a whole new line of law suits

http://www.kolotv.com/home/headlines/97477224.html

Travman
June 30th, 2010, 07:51 AM
Thats pretty dumb. But atleast I dont take my vehicles to shops, so it sort of doesn't apply to me , but anyways. Thats pretty dumb

ZIPGRAVER
June 30th, 2010, 08:00 AM
And if they fail to check your air pressure the penalty is death by firing squad. Maybe somebody ought to check the air pressure in that idiot democrat's head.

GO4X4IT
June 30th, 2010, 08:13 AM
If they're a good, dependable shop.. they've already been doing this. I dont see why we have to re-enforce common sense. If a vehicle comes into a shop, do a thorough check.. brakes, shocks, fluids, lights air pressure, et. al...

Rockindoc
June 30th, 2010, 08:21 AM
F-ing idiots! They're trying to turn us into Commifornia with STUPID $hit like that.

DaGimp
June 30th, 2010, 11:46 AM
F-ing idiots! They're trying to turn us into Commifornia with STUPID $hit like that.

Not all lawmakers were for it.

Dont see it happening

Rockindoc
June 30th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Dont see it happening

Notice I said "trying"?

Bitosin
June 30th, 2010, 12:19 PM
Legislature idiots have to come up with so many new bills each year to look like they are doing something for the money they get paid. They're running out of ideas and getting rediculous at our expense.

Black's R&R
June 30th, 2010, 12:41 PM
my favorite comment:
Posted by: Tim on Jun 30, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Oh my gosh! What's next, checking gays to make sure they are using a condom? That would reduce healthcare costs due to treatment of HIV/AIDS, and reduce death from that dreadful disease, so it makes a lot of sense.

CashMoney
June 30th, 2010, 03:09 PM
my favorite comment:
Posted by: Tim on Jun 30, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Oh my gosh! What's next, checking gays to make sure they are using a condom? That would reduce healthcare costs due to treatment of HIV/AIDS, and reduce death from that dreadful disease, so it makes a lot of sense.

haha dude I was just going to qoute that.

Gizmatical Fuquad
June 30th, 2010, 03:23 PM
I think they need to legislate how many sheets of toilet paper I use when I wipe my ass.

I wish the gov't would just get the hell out of my life and let personal responsibility take over, if you do something stupid, it's on you and not up to the gov't. I think it would be a good step towards population control.

litlmeck
June 30th, 2010, 09:32 PM
I think they need to legislate how many sheets of toilet paper I use when I wipe my ass.
l.

They are workin on it

72 Virginians
June 30th, 2010, 10:20 PM
If they're a good, dependable shop.. they've already been doing this. I dont see why we have to re-enforce common sense. If a vehicle comes into a shop, do a thorough check.. brakes, shocks, fluids, lights air pressure, et. al...

Pretty much. Either an excuse to justify a politician's job or another service to pay for (like smog checks) out of the consumer's pockets. It would be nice to see Nevada's state politicans work on solutions to real problems for a change.

litlmeck
June 30th, 2010, 11:17 PM
VOTE FOR ME 2010.

Yes we can

Bitosin
July 1st, 2010, 05:29 AM
It would be nice to see Nevada's state politicans work on solutions to real problems for a change.

You must be dreaming ! That would require excessive thought process and some intelligence.