PDA

View Full Version : LOL at tools that park their Mercedes in two parking spaces

FISTfullaDIRT
October 4th, 2010, 02:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/gundownme/2010-10-04122307.jpg

Almost took his mirror off. I'm sure he was bummed when he couldn't open his 5' long door.

CashMoney
October 4th, 2010, 02:58 PM
I can't stand people who gota take up 2 places, especially in areas where there isn't enough parking to begin with.

CashMoney
October 4th, 2010, 02:59 PM
lol wheres that at anyways looks kinda like over by the starbucks on sparks blvd. :cool:

Bitosin
October 4th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Gee...you could have parked closer than that, couldn't you ???

MotoMatt
October 4th, 2010, 03:02 PM
i always love when people in small cars cant park. one of my favorites was at JJ's. this guy tried to pull into a space in his compact car and after trying 3 or 4 times gave up, i then preceded to back my 19'-20' long full size truck on 33's into that space with ease. needless to say the guy was pissed!

wrenchjunkie
October 4th, 2010, 03:44 PM
I think most people are just along for the ride. If they happen to come to a complete stop after bouncing off the parking stop they call it a win, fall out of the rig, trundle off to thier destination with the phone to thier ear, and wonder why other people flip them off.

FISTfullaDIRT
October 4th, 2010, 03:45 PM
I can't stand people who gota take up 2 places, especially in areas where there isn't enough parking to begin with.

Yeah it was Starbucks on Sparks and Prater. And there def isn't enough parking to be taking up two spaces.

Gee...you could have parked closer than that, couldn't you ???

Probably but I don't want my custom pin striping to be from a key.

Rockindoc
October 4th, 2010, 03:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v620/gundownme/2010-10-04122307.jpg

Almost took his mirror off. I'm sure he was bummed when he couldn't open his 5' long door.

That's some funny $hit right there. I have to agree with Bill, you coulda parked closer. :thumbsup:

jfrey123
October 4th, 2010, 04:08 PM
Did you have time to stick around and see the guy's reaction?

FISTfullaDIRT
October 4th, 2010, 04:12 PM
Did you have time to stick around and see the guy's reaction?

Unfortunately no. I had to grab my coffee and run off to class. Thought about leaving my rig parked there while I was in class but I don't know how bucks would feel about that.

Spence
October 4th, 2010, 04:29 PM
lol, coulda been closer!

Special K
October 4th, 2010, 05:36 PM
look at his license plate....enough said

FISTfullaDIRT
October 4th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Hey now. I'm from Sacramento and I don't park like a jacka$$. I think the car speaks more than the plates. And the fact that that car is around 10 years old and he's still taking up two spots (not that any newer would justify selfish parking)...smh.

MrHappy
October 4th, 2010, 08:46 PM
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_images/real/291.jpg (http://lolsnaps.com/?media_id=291&cat_type=all&order_type=latest&pagenum=1)

MotoMatt
October 4th, 2010, 08:52 PM
One of my favorite fake tickets that I can never find is "if you **** like you park you'd never get in"

FISTfullaDIRT
October 4th, 2010, 10:05 PM
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_images/real/291.jpg (http://lolsnaps.com/?media_id=291&cat_type=all&order_type=latest&pagenum=1)

Haha! So tight!

CashMoney
October 4th, 2010, 10:35 PM

I'd buy a box of those

GO4X4IT
October 5th, 2010, 08:21 AM
This thread is full of WIN!

:lolrun:

DirtyChemist
October 10th, 2010, 10:18 AM
Was it super busy at the time or what? Guy could have just swung in and been over the line. I've done it before but never had someone park next to me like this.

What's the point of doing this if you had to get in and out? Sounds to me as if you wanted to make a point but really didn't since the guy probably didn't notice you parked there and you really didn't inconvenience him.

I'd love to have some asshole put that sign on my truck and key it. It would be funny as all hell watching THEIR face as a cop busted THEM for destruction of property, etc.

I'd say this is full of FAIL since fist didn't get to see the reaction and was actually more concerned with HIS car getting keyed. I'd laugh my ASS off if you watch the guy and he keyed your ****. You'd be sitting there laughing your ass off and getting your car keyed.

Bob
October 10th, 2010, 11:00 AM
look at his license plate....enough said
CA, the ME state.
That's one of the many reasons why I left. Way to many people there have the attitude that this jerk has.

EAmotorsports
August 8th, 2011, 07:48 PM
If the paint is any thing like it is on my jeep if he keyed it I'd never notice do to the pin-striping the sage brush has done

maxamillion2345
August 9th, 2011, 03:13 PM
I'd buy a box of those

I did buy a pack.

http://www.houseofgrafix.net/You-Suck-At-Parking-Cards/View-all-products.html

50 for 4$ and a couple bucks shipping.

maxamillion2345
August 9th, 2011, 03:19 PM
Was it super busy at the time or what? Guy could have just swung in and been over the line. I've done it before but never had someone park next to me like this.

I feel one should have the courtesy to correct their parking job upon realizing what a **** parking job they had just done. Or they need to drive their sorry butt back over the state line.

jfrey123
August 9th, 2011, 03:45 PM
Yesterday I had someone in my shopping center park too close to my Kia. I was pretty well centered on the lines, they were almost on the line. When they opened the door, they hit my sliders that stick out, but still did not have enough room to actually exit his little Honda. Apparently this pissed him off, and he tried to slam his door against my Kia. Didn't work, slider took that hit too. So he ended up with a little ding on his door and I had to wipe red paint off my slider.

Idiots who can't park make me LOL

DirtyChemist
August 14th, 2011, 08:07 AM
I feel one should have the courtesy to correct their parking job upon realizing what a **** parking job they had just done. Or they need to drive their sorry butt back over the state line.

I feel one should have the courtesy to not pull a cum guzzling move like parking this close to someone's doors simply because they pulled into a Starbucks and wanted to grab a coffee and go. This was on a Monday morning not a Sunday during Christmas shopping season. The dickhead move was parking that close to take a picture of it.

maxamillion2345
August 14th, 2011, 08:20 AM
I feel one should have the courtesy to not pull a cum guzzling move like parking this close to someone's doors simply because they pulled into a Starbucks and wanted to grab a coffee and go. This was on a Monday morning not a Sunday during Christmas shopping season. The dickhead move was parking that close to take a picture of it.

Certainly two wrongs don't make a right as they say. None the less, parking across the line like that is a douche bag move, regardless of the op's actions.

Edit: on second thought, OP was fine to do what he did. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes... you'll get yours.

L.D.
August 14th, 2011, 09:26 AM
well just call me MR. DICKHEAD. no, I think we should thank the man and pay him for the privalage of parking in the space next to him. he is abviasly way more important than I am and deserves the extra space.

Fyresq
August 14th, 2011, 10:06 AM

Umm yeah.......sounds like you may have had this happen to you? If you are in such a hurry to get an overpriced coffee and can't park between two lines you deserve to have to crawl thru your passenger door to get out IMO. Great Nevada justice to an idiot who thinks they have the right to break laws, which is a great point.......who is breaking the law? The Merecedes who has taken up two parking spaces or the Jeep who had to park close enough to the Mercedes so as to only take up one space? Well done sir.

renojeepster
August 14th, 2011, 12:12 PM

The "dickhead" as you call him seems to be parked in a parking spot. The Moron in the Mercedes could climb in his sunroof for all I care. If you park like that asshat because you are in a hurry, I would hate to be on the trail with you.

DirtyChemist
August 16th, 2011, 06:15 AM
The "dickhead" as you call him seems to be parked in a parking spot. The Moron in the Mercedes could climb in his sunroof for all I care. If you park like that asshat because you are in a hurry, I would hate to be on the trail with you.

Last time I checked there aren't any lines on a trail to tell you where to park so with your logic I can park as close to your doors as I want and it's not a dickhead move...since I'm only taking up one "parking space." Or do you carry a spare can of Krylon white with you so everyone knows where to park?

DirtyChemist
August 16th, 2011, 06:16 AM
oh.....and HOLY THREAD RESURRECTION!!! October 2010!

MotoMatt
August 16th, 2011, 03:46 PM
Last time I checked there aren't any lines on a trail to tell you where to park so with your logic I can park as close to your doors as I want and it's not a dickhead move...since I'm only taking up one "parking space." Or do you carry a spare can of Krylon white with you so everyone knows where to park?

thats way off topic to begin with. mercedes man (like most Benz owners) felt that he was too good to park in his damn space in a crowded parking lot. serves him and others that cant park worth a damn right

ludafisk
August 17th, 2011, 07:33 PM
FYI, there is another vehicle parked to the right of the Mercedes.
Having said that, I make a point to show them they are parked incorrectly when I get the chance.