PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN VEHICLE!!!! in Mound House

CashMoney
March 24th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Link to owners thread http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php/48946-please-help

Its a red suzuki samurai with gray doors. it was stolen with a trailer around 2-3pm yesterday they think. riverdriving is the member whose rig was stolen and I was asked by a buddy of his to put this up, if you see the rig contact the police

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c184/duneracer1/802f5dca.jpg

POOR BOY
March 24th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Its a red suzuki samurai with gray doors. it was stolen with a trailer around 2-3pm yesterday they think. riverdriving is the member whose rig was stolen and I was asked by a buddy of his to put this up, if you see the rig contact the police

man that sucks, ill keep my eyes open down here!

riverdriven
March 24th, 2011, 01:09 PM
hello friends please help my 1987 sammi and trailor have been STOLEN the sammi is red with full cage that has expanded metal over back seat . trailor is converted boat trailor streched over the front with angle iron and two layers of three quarter ply. this rig has been in my family 12 years built by me and my 12 year old son its mostly his:( please help us user name riverdriven real name james phone #220-1019 email to [email protected] please help.

MrRiceGuyRJ
March 24th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Should be pretty easy to spot. Nice looking rig, too. I'll keep my eye out in Reno if it makes its way up here in the North Valleys.

fj4play
March 24th, 2011, 02:44 PM
hello friends please help my 1987 sammi and trailor have been STOLEN the sammi is red with full cage that has expanded metal over back seat . trailor is converted boat trailor streched over the front with angle iron and two layers of three quarter ply. this rig has been in my family 12 years built by me and my 12 year old son its mostly his:( please help us user name riverdriven real name james phone #220-1019 email to [email protected] please help.

do you have any pictures

Brigitta
March 24th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Sorry to hear that, pics would help, especially showing custom fab to make it easier to identify.

Brigitta
March 24th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I see there is another thread about this with a pic:

http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php/48943-STOLEN-VEHICLE!!!!-in-Mound-House

CashMoney
March 24th, 2011, 03:21 PM

CashMoney
March 24th, 2011, 03:23 PM
edit: link to owners thread with contact info
http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/showthread.php/48946-please-help

1SAWB
March 25th, 2011, 06:47 AM
THE RIG WAS STOLEN FROM ONE OF MY FRIENDS. IT WAS ON HIS CAR TRAILER AT THE TIME AND THEY TOOK THE TRAILER AND ALL. BY THE TIRE MARK'S IN THE DIRT THEY ARE PRETTY SURE THAT THE TRUCK THAT STOLE IT WAS A SHORT WHEEL BASE WITYH MUD TIRE'S ON IT. HE HAD LEFT HIS HOUSE FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND WHEN HE CAME HOME IT WAS GONE. ALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. THE RIG LOOKS JUST LIKE THE PICS BUT HAS GREY DOORS ON IT NOW. FULL CAGE AND MOUNT'S ON THE CAGE FOR HI LIFT JACK AND SHOVEL. JAMES THE OWNER IS A GREAT GUY AND REALLY NEED'S THIS RIG BACK IT WAS A FAMILY TOY LIKE ALL OF US HAVE. FEEL FREE TO PM MY WITH ANY DETAIL'S

riverdriven
March 25th, 2011, 07:12 AM
hi yes there is a pic up if you look @ user name cashmoney not sure who he is must be a friend of a friend i sure do appreciate his posting

riverdriven
March 25th, 2011, 07:14 AM
hello my name is james thank you very muck for posting my pic no luck yet searching every nook and cranny of carson dayton is next i will find these people if it takes my entire life.

riverdriven
March 25th, 2011, 07:25 AM
hi eric my name is james i stopped by your shop the other day about my stolen sammi there is a pic posted by cash money if you wanted to take another look thanks again for the look out

riverdriven
March 25th, 2011, 07:29 AM
hey sheldon no luck on my sammi searching high and low best lead i have is super swamper tire tracks leaving the seen i WILL find them cops are of no help in carson sound about right lol

RADDONKEY
March 25th, 2011, 08:48 AM
That really SUCKS, I drive all over Dayton, Carson ,Reno and Tahoe. I'll be looking for it. I Hate thief's !!

RADDONKEY
March 25th, 2011, 08:52 AM
I HATE thief's, I'll be looking for it to!! I'd be happy to go recover it if someone locates it !!

DBJ
March 25th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I HATE thief's, I'll be looking for it to!! I'd be happy to go recover it if someone locates it !!

X2

CashMoney
March 25th, 2011, 05:21 PM
hi yes there is a pic up if you look @ user name cashmoney not sure who he is must be a friend of a friend i sure do appreciate his posting

Sheldon texted it to me, sorry I didn't get it up last night man. I hope you find it and even better if we find the guys that did it I got a few holes marked out on the GPS....

RADDONKEY
March 26th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Somebody want to check this one that just popped up on CL

http://reno.craigslist.org/cto/2287451536.html

Just called on it doesnt sound like it but I'll go look at it tomorrow.

1SAWB
June 28th, 2011, 12:18 PM
SMALL UPDATE

JAMES ( THE OWNER ) TEXT ME THIS WEEKEND AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAD SPOTTED HIS WINCH ON THE FRONT OF A BROWN JEEP WITH A PLATE OF "MADSAD" HE STARTED FOLLOWING THIS GUY AND HE BAILED DOWN A DIRT ROAD. JAMES STARTED FOLLOWING AND COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH HIS BMW. SO HE STOPPED AND CALLED THE POLICE. HE LATER GOT A CALL THAT THE WINCH WAS RECOVER AND CONFIRMED HIS, AN ARREST WAS MADE BUT THEY ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THE OWNER OF THE JEEP NAMED MIKE DOIEL OF SILVER SPRING'S. WHEN THE ARREST WAS MADE THE WINCH OF JAMES HAD ALREADY BEEN TAKEN OFF AND REPLACED WITH ANOTHER CONFIRMED STOLEN WINCH....SOO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THIS MIKE DOUCHE IS PLEASE CALL THE LYON COUNTY SHERRIF DEPT

GloNDark
June 28th, 2011, 12:31 PM
And the google says!!!!!!

Michael A Doiel
Male - Early 40's Address:
6275 Crumlish Silver Springs, NV 89429
Phone: (775) 629-0538

MrRiceGuyRJ
June 28th, 2011, 01:08 PM
Holy Crap! That sux. Hope to hear all gets recovered and justice be served. Also, interesting how easy it was to Google this guy. I wonder if law enforcement know how to operate Google?

GloNDark
June 28th, 2011, 01:13 PM
Holy Crap! That sux. Hope to hear all gets recovered and justice be served. Also, interesting how easy it was to Google this guy. I wonder if law enforcement know how to operate Google?

hahahaha I'm guessing it won't be as easy to "find" him as it was to google him. But if anything it's a place to start.

DaGimp
June 28th, 2011, 01:32 PM
SMALL UPDATE

JAMES ( THE OWNER ) TEXT ME THIS WEEKEND AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAD SPOTTED HIS WINCH ON THE FRONT OF A BROWN JEEP WITH A PLATE OF "MADSAD" HE STARTED FOLLOWING THIS GUY AND HE BAILED DOWN A DIRT ROAD. JAMES STARTED FOLLOWING AND COULDN'T KEEP UP WITH HIS BMW. SO HE STOPPED AND CALLED THE POLICE. HE LATER GOT A CALL THAT THE WINCH WAS RECOVER AND CONFIRMED HIS, AN ARREST WAS MADE BUT THEY ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THE OWNER OF THE JEEP NAMED MIKE DOIEL OF SILVER SPRING'S. WHEN THE ARREST WAS MADE THE WINCH OF JAMES HAD ALREADY BEEN TAKEN OFF AND REPLACED WITH ANOTHER CONFIRMED STOLEN WINCH....SOO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THIS MIKE DOUCHE IS PLEASE CALL THE LYON COUNTY SHERRIF DEPT

Awesome

1SAWB
June 28th, 2011, 01:49 PM
STILL LOOKING FOR THE SAMMI

FallonJeeper
June 28th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Any pictures of the "suspect"? I'd like to meet up with him, oh yeah.

Jerry
June 28th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Bastard thieves!! When my 74 chevy was stolen CHP found it in doyle ca. in a ditch stripped. Hope you make out better than I did. I think they need to bring lynchen back and put on primetime t.v. Maybe just maybe crime against the workin man will decrease.

POOR BOY
June 28th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Bastard thieves!! When my 74 chevy was stolen CHP found it in doyle ca. in a ditch stripped. Hope you make out better than I did. I think they need to bring lynchen back and put on primetime t.v. Maybe just maybe crime against the workin man will decrease.
America is full of to many p*ssies to do that.

Air Sierra
June 28th, 2011, 03:55 PM
for some reason that name sound familiar...

Scary-Animal
June 28th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Google threads lead me to...
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000139335034&sk=info

Pretty sure this is the wife of Michael Doiel. Lives at same address, same phone number. She works for the State, blah blah blah. Not sure if it helps, but can't hurt.

xjmonkey
June 29th, 2011, 06:14 AM
you can hide from the law but the interweb will always find you:laugh2: thats one hellava eye to spot just your winch on a random vehicle, good lookin.

Scary-Animal
June 29th, 2011, 08:43 AM
thats one hellava eye to spot just your winch on a random vehicle, good lookin.

I was thinking the same thing, surely if they found where the guy bought/got it from they could find your Sammi, you'd think.