PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar

KYOTA
June 5th, 2005, 07:29 PM
Rockstar cola flavor kicks azz! I never liked the other 2 Rockstar flavors but I'm likin' this cola stuff :yup:

spoon
June 5th, 2005, 07:54 PM
Is Rockstar the same stuff that has a warning label on the can telling you not to drink more than two servings but comes in a three serving can? :crazy:

KYOTA
June 5th, 2005, 08:00 PM
I dont see that but it does say "not recommended for children, nursing or pregnant women" but to party like a rockstar!

spoon
June 5th, 2005, 08:17 PM
I'm scared of those energy drinks. I'm stickin' strictly to coffee and malt liquor :D .

KYOTA
June 5th, 2005, 09:51 PM
I dont feel anything at all, (tapping foot, biting nails, eyes darting around, tapping pencil on desk) really I dont :D

Scrub
June 5th, 2005, 09:54 PM
I Drink Energy Drinks all the time, I Really Like Monster Assualt and regular Monster but they only sell Rockstar at my work so while im there thats what i drink.

And its Monster that says not to consume more than 2 servings per sitting. they only have the 16 ounce cans but rockstar now has the 24 ounce cans.

-Matt-

Connect
June 5th, 2005, 09:58 PM
Sticking to red bull and energy pills, can't beat the classic.

Malt liquor eh, O.E. 800 40 oz's man, cant go wrong their either.

Scrub
June 5th, 2005, 10:01 PM
man asking for hell drinkin old english, i personally cant stand the stuff but i know alot of people that could live off it.

Connect
June 5th, 2005, 10:03 PM
Once in a blue moon, drink it down to the label, and fill to the top with sparks energy/alcohol beverage. (kinda like redbull/orangesoda/beer mixed) Tastes like candy, call it a #2

KYOTA
June 5th, 2005, 10:12 PM
oh man that Sparks is bad news, I got retarded off that stuff this one time at band camp

spoon
June 5th, 2005, 11:51 PM
man asking for hell drinkin old english, i personally cant stand the stuff but i know alot of people that could live off it.I'm a big fan of 800. Nothing like drinking a good ice cold malt liquor with some friends. Now if you got the ladies around you got to class it up and switch over to Mickeys. The green bottle throws em' off and they think that your drinking Heineken :D .

Samco Fab
June 6th, 2005, 08:16 AM
I was impresed with the Natural Ice Spoon gave me over the weekend, way better than a Silver Bullet. My new choice of budget brew. :yup:

KYOTA
June 6th, 2005, 09:30 AM
Mickeys.

Who ever designed the MIckeys big mouth ought to get the Nobel prize -- genius I tell ya

Connect
June 6th, 2005, 07:53 PM
Natural ice is alright party beer, cause it holds its own when not very cold. But coors light by far the best beer ever, sorry just cant beat it.