PDA

View Full Version : Honey Boo Boo WTFH?

RARECJ8
September 25th, 2012, 08:33 PM
The ole domestic partner is hooked on this bile. God save us all... Watched about 2 minutes and the mindless drivel is enough to turn the stomach. Is there nothing better on TV? And if this is quality entertainment we're all doomed. Of course long island madam, hoarders, intervention, Dr. Oz, Nate Berkus and so on make me question the general IQ for informative programming...

Sheesh, thank God for TiVo and another TV in other room...

L.D.
September 25th, 2012, 08:35 PM
here here

Reno Computer Repair
September 25th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Start watching a marathon of the The Greatest American Hero episodes. Ask her for input on each episode. :)

CashMoney
September 25th, 2012, 09:32 PM
I pretty much can't stand any so called "reality" tv show there is period.

RelentlessTaco
September 25th, 2012, 11:26 PM
yeah, my GF likes that show too. I only watch because she's got the remote and she'll smack me with it if I try and steal it. :laugh:

CashMoney
September 25th, 2012, 11:33 PM
yeah, my GF likes that show too. I only watch because she's got the remote and she'll smack me with it if I try and steal it. :laugh:
Bwahaha random power failure

RelentlessTaco
September 25th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Bwahaha random power failure
Haha, I usually just grab my laptop and troll reno4x4, tacomaworld, pirate, etc. instead of actually watching it with her. Sitting on the couch next to eachother still qualifies as spending time together, right? ha

rcfd51
September 26th, 2012, 12:15 AM
Im kinda glad the GF isnt into crap like this. Usually if we can find it, were watching off-road shows or i get stuck watching spongebob since she likes it and i usually end up grabbing the laptop like relenlesstaco and surfing the net haha

Brizzman
September 26th, 2012, 12:22 AM
I had to Bing it to find out what you were talking about. I'm sorry I did. :smilie_barf:

tattooeddodge
September 26th, 2012, 12:31 PM
this is why i havent had cable in over 2 years....

RARECJ8
September 26th, 2012, 12:37 PM
other than local channels, i'm pretty much done with dish network. lots of useless channels. We have Netflix and that = pure enjoyment.

MrWillys
September 26th, 2012, 12:59 PM
I like Mountain Men, Yukon Men, American Hoggers, and Storage Wars, and a few others, but I go in and watch the Western Channel while the wife watches Katie, and then Ellen.
I've had Directv since 1996, and will never change unless I have too!

twich55
September 26th, 2012, 01:04 PM
....And people wonder why Obama is leading in the poles. Most of America loves this crap, can't get enough, we are really in sad shape as a Nation.

willys dave
September 26th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Honey Boo Boo ! are those people speaking english? I watch any car shows , MMA , and MMA , and car shows haha ! other than that , I'm right here seeing what you are going to post up next!

kairo
September 26th, 2012, 05:34 PM
We have an arrangement. I don't go into the bedroom and relentlessly heckle the nonsense she watches, and she, in turn, is not allowed to tell me to be quiet when I shout at football teams in the living room or when people re-cock their already cocked guns in movies.

Special K
September 26th, 2012, 07:32 PM
or i get stuck watching spongebob since she likes it
wow, I think I'm officially too old for this site, I get stuck watching spongebob because my KIDS like it, not because my GF does................might as well check your man card in now before we revoke it

rcfd51
September 26th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Lol. I know i know. Im like why the frick do you watch this crap. She likes it. IDK why but its w.e

CashMoney
September 26th, 2012, 08:29 PM
We have an arrangement. I don't go into the bedroom and relentlessly heckle the nonsense she watches, and she, in turn, is not allowed to tell me to be quiet when I shout at football teams in the living room or when people re-cock their already cocked guns in movies.

hate that when they recock guns

willys dave
September 28th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Special k , you think you are to old for this site because you have kids? Hell some of us have kids as old as you , and have grand kids!

LandCruiser18
September 29th, 2012, 12:26 AM
Haha, I usually just grab my laptop and troll reno4x4, tacomaworld, pirate, etc. instead of actually watching it with her. Sitting on the couch next to eachother still qualifies as spending time together, right? ha

I do the same thing too!!