PDA

View Full Version : Tow/hauling recommendation.

IHKrawler
March 28th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Who can recommend a good tow company to come haul away two running vehicles and a trailer. I have warned someone numerous times to remove them from my property. I have now given him one week before it gets hauled away. A nice well functioning '85 lazy daze, a hot rod 67 camaro full blown and dragged out, a fiberglass camp trailer. I guess he doesn't care enough to keep them from a tow company.

Scrub
March 28th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Silver State Towing
5301 Longley Ln E183
Reno NV 89511
775-348-8333

Talk to nicole in the office.

ScoobyMike
March 28th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Try Robert in Silver Springs.

Too soon? LOL!!!

IHKrawler
March 28th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Try Robert in Silver Springs.

Too soon? LOL!!!

Bwahahaha good one buddy.

Cloaked
March 28th, 2013, 11:34 AM
LOL I will come out with my flatbed and haul the camaro away for you :thumbsup:

IHKrawler
March 28th, 2013, 11:37 AM
LOL I will come out with my flatbed and haul the camaro away for you :thumbsup:

It may come to that. With these particular items would the tow company haul them away at no cost to me and I am out? He would then have to deal with the tow company and pay fees or forfeit? I would run the 90 day abandoned property thing, but I am DONE with the whole thing.

chines08
March 28th, 2013, 11:38 AM
and ill take the camp trailer haha

IHKrawler
March 28th, 2013, 11:40 AM
and ill take the camp trailer haha

He wanted to sell it for $600, its not waiting here until that happens.

Scrub
March 28th, 2013, 11:42 AM
It may come to that. With these particular items would the tow company haul them away at no cost to me and I am out? He would then have to deal with the tow company and pay fees or forfeit? I would run the 90 day abandoned property thing, but I am DONE with the whole thing.

If they are on your property you sign an authorization for us to tow them away and we take them to our storage yard and then we start a lien on them, we send letters to the last known owner and they have the option of coming down and paying the fees and then picking them up, if they are not picked up within 45 days then we sell them at auction. we would not charge you anything to come and get them and you would have nothing to do with them after the fact.

I'm the manager at Silver State Towing. you can call with any questions.

Cloaked
March 28th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Its my understanding and correct me if i am wrong, but if you are the one calling and having the tow company come out, you are the one responsible for paying for them to be hauled away only. The storage fee would then fall on the "legal" owner of the vehicles. Normally the tow company will put a lien on them. After a certain period of time they will then auction them off.

IHKrawler
March 28th, 2013, 11:46 AM
If they are on your property you sign an authorization for us to tow them away and we take them to our storage yard and then we start a lien on them, we send letters to the last known owner and they have the option of coming down and paying the fees and then picking them up, if they are not picked up within 45 days then we sell them at auction. we would not charge you anything to come and get them and you would have nothing to do with them after the fact.

Thank you! I will be calling next friday if he does not get it moved. The camaro alone would more than cover costs.

Cloaked
March 28th, 2013, 11:48 AM

You beat me to it....

nevadayj
March 28th, 2013, 11:55 AM

Don't want to hijack your thread, but can you guys haul away boats without trailers? We have a bunch of delinquent storage boats and need someone to haul them away for lien.

seal13il
March 28th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Don't want to hijack your thread, but can you guys haul away boats without trailers? We have a bunch of delinquent storage boats and need someone to haul them away for lien.

If its nice, ill haul it........to my house;)

DaGimp
March 28th, 2013, 12:21 PM
I'd' really be interested in the camp trailer.

If you'd store it at your house for me :thefinger:

Scrub
March 28th, 2013, 12:33 PM

We try not to do boats because its a nightmare to get the lien approved because it has to go through the like 3 different agencys.

IHKrawler
March 28th, 2013, 12:38 PM
I'd' really be interested in the camp trailer.

If you'd store it at your house for me :thefinger:

Cool it will just be for a week or two right? And then, after months of putting it off, you will get angry and act disrespected and act like you were the one doing me a favor, when I tell you to get your shit out of my way. Go pay for something like everyone else!!!:pullout:

CashMoney
March 28th, 2013, 03:24 PM
:P let me know when the auction in the camaro happens

Scrub
March 28th, 2013, 03:39 PM
:P let me know when the auction in the camaro happens

We do our auctions on the last Tuesday of every month. :D

renojeepster
March 28th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Let me search the motorhome for the title to my trailer before they drag it away. :mad:

RADDONKEY
March 29th, 2013, 08:22 PM

Call me I'll come get the boats.. Ive got the lien proscess down for boats.. B)

CashMoney
March 29th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Call me I'll come get the boats.. Ive got the lien proscess down for boats.. B)

:P hook a brotha up with one when you're done

440SCOUT
April 3rd, 2013, 09:24 PM
We try not to do boats because its a nightmare to get the lien approved because it has to go through the like 3 different agencys.
and when they got to auction they dont sell so you have to cut them up and take them to the dump??
am i right?

Scrub
April 3rd, 2013, 10:04 PM
and when they got to auction they dont sell so you have to cut them up and take them to the dump??
am i right?

Exactly. Sounds like you have done that before.

IHKrawler
April 4th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Still here. I guess this guy just doesn't take this serious, what a dipshit, so I will be calling you soon Matt.

IHKrawler
April 4th, 2013, 02:12 PM
47 days until auction. It all gets picked up saturday morning, unless he gets his shit together, which he does not seem capable of, unless he felt like he talked someone else out of it.

IHKrawler
April 4th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Coming soon to an auction house near you!

Scrub
April 4th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Coming soon to an auction house near you!

Can you post some pics of the Trailer and Motorhome?

IHKrawler
April 5th, 2013, 10:23 AM
RV gone. I might actually have to call off the tow. I guess it got real for him when he was told that the tow truck will be here saturday morning. Dude I don't know why you're getting so mad that I think I can freeload off everyone and blow them off. He thought he was going to do me a favor by having me work on them, because the craigslist mechanics just weren't coming through like he wanted. "Come on they will do it for this price why won't you?"(really meaning how about you store this for me for free). He always seems to forget about the pay part come the end and he can't see why I won't touch his stuff.

87cherokee
April 5th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Who can recommend a good tow company to come haul away two running vehicles and a trailer. I have warned someone numerous times to remove them from my property. I have now given him one week before it gets hauled away. A nice well functioning '85 lazy daze, a hot rod 67 camaro full blown and dragged out, a fiberglass camp trailer. I guess he doesn't care enough to keep them from a tow company.
How much money would it take for me to come take the camaro away?? Lol i will glady take it, ive always wanted an older camaro! Lolol

renojeepster
April 5th, 2013, 03:07 PM
I hope he comes to get the tax refund check I am storing at my house. Oh, wait, he can't have it till I get the title to my trailer!

Scrub
April 5th, 2013, 05:09 PM
So are we still on for tomorrow morning? Let me know if I should cancel or not.

IHKrawler
April 5th, 2013, 06:39 PM
So are we still on for tomorrow morning? Let me know if I should cancel or not.

I was going to call you in a bit here. He almost has it all taken care of so I am going to call of the tow. Let me know if you see this Matt otherwise I will call your office and cancel. Amazing how quick it got done once I scheduled the tow.

Scrub
April 5th, 2013, 06:42 PM
I was going to call you in a bit here. He almost has it all taken care of so I am going to call of the tow. Let me know if you see this Matt otherwise I will call your office and cancel. Amazing how quick it got done once I scheduled the tow.

I got it I will let the guys know. Let me know if you need anything else.