PDA

View Full Version : Samco Fab

bdevr
April 12th, 2013, 05:34 PM
I went in the other day to buy the discounted tires that were posted on here. Not only did I get a great deal, but Sam really took care of me on the service. He went above and beyond swapping out extra tires while I was there without a single complaint. He was also really cool to my 3 year old son too.

If only I could leave my Rover with him to customize like the rigs he had in the shop that were making me drool :rolleyes:

Battlecock
April 12th, 2013, 06:53 PM
I went in the other day to buy the discounted tires that were posted on here. Not only did I get a great deal, but Sam really took care of me on the service. He went above and beyond swapping out extra tires while I was there without a single complaint. He was also really cool to my 3 year old son too.

If only I could leave my Rover with him to customize like the rigs he had in the shop that were making me drool :rolleyes:

Yup Sam is good people.

Special K
April 12th, 2013, 11:59 PM
The whole crew always has a smile on their face......we know, we spy on them with our high powered telescopes (and rifle scopes) from the back door our shop,,,,,all are a great bunch of down to earth people

Reno Computer Repair
April 13th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Samco is a great company to deal with for work large and small. The work on my old TJ; PSC trail cage add on, and sliders was perfect. When I had to sell the Blue TJ they welded the rear seat mounts in in a pinch for a great price. Even though Sam works on some of the most amazing high dollar (out of my price range rigs), he is always ready to help the little man out.

He also gave me great advice when it came to off road suspension seats suspension and suspension to help with the hard ride on the old TJ. HLT and Bodie were kidney killers with that RE lift kit.

Sierra Valley
April 13th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Sams a great guy to deal with did a ring gear swap and locker years ago for me and its still running strong. Then in a pinch one day I needed a pilot bushing taken down on a lathe and he stopped what he was doing and did it for 6 pack. I always send business his way when someone asks!

Rizzo
April 13th, 2013, 06:58 PM
Sams a great guy to deal with ... I always send business his way when someone asks!

Likewise. He's helped me out more than once and I know that Sam will always take care of his customers if he can.

Dirty Harry
April 15th, 2013, 07:37 AM
He also gave me great advice when it came to off road suspension seats suspension and suspension to help with the hard ride on the old TJ. HLT and Bodie were kidney killers with that RE lift kit.

I don't think that there is anyone in this area that knows off-road suspensions better than Sam does. If you have ever ridden in any of his creations you will be amazed at how fast they can cover rough ground. And a nice guy to boot!

Samco Fab
April 15th, 2013, 10:09 AM
You guys sure are nice, thanks!

majorpunk80
October 15th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Thanks for taking time out of your busy day when I was in with my F350 to give me some cost effective ideas and taking it for a spin so other shops couldn't take me to the cleaners with bogus repairs :cool:

trupster415
October 15th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Sam is a hell of a guy. I needed 1 1/4" Heim joints and he sold me his own spares

Dirty Harry
October 21st, 2013, 07:25 PM
One time I went there and I was shivering and Sam sold me the sweatshirt he was wearing. What a guy!

ChickenLittle
October 21st, 2013, 11:38 PM
Super nice guys
Gave me a smoking deal on some tires for my 4runner!