PDA

View Full Version : SIGN A CARD FOR OUR TROOPS...

MIGHTYRAM97
February 25th, 2007, 08:48 AM
Send it on . . . and on . . . and on . . .

Subject: Send a message to our troops

Will you take 10 seconds to
participate in a project that
could change the world?

Here it is:

"The World's Largest Greeting Card" signed by
over one million people then sent to our
soldiers serving in Iraq.

The card is designed to show support and welcome them home. Many of us disagree about when our brothers and sisters serving overseas should come home - some believe two week while others say two years, but we all want them to come home safe regardless of the time.

Author and musician James Twyman will present the card at the United Nations in New York when he performs there on April 4th. (James is currently performing 64 concerts in a row during "The Season for Non-Violence," www.64daysofpeace.com) The large card will then be broken up into tens of thousands of smaller versions that will be sent to individual soldiers serving in Iraq.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will only reach our goal of one million signatures if you help us. Please hit the "forward" button and spread the word.

Here's how you can add your name to the card:

It takes only 10 seconds.

Using the form on the site listed below type your name and where you're from. You'll then be given a choice of ten fonts that most closely resembles your personal signature. Choose one and send hit "send."

That's it!!!

Your name will be added automatically to the large card and will later be added to one of the thousands of smaller cards that will be sent to an individual soldier.

Imagine an idea that could bring people of every backgroundand belief together - liberals and conservatives, Republicans and Democrats.

There are two motivating factors behind this card:

To show our support to the soldiers who are doing their jobs to the best of their abilities.

To finally have a project that will bring people together regardless of their political beliefs.

We live in one of the most polarized times in human history. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could come together for one moment on a project that would bring comfort to tens of thousands of soldiers?

Is it worth ten seconds of your time?

Go to:

www.BigCardForTroops.com

72 Virginians
February 25th, 2007, 08:58 AM
Done
:thumbsup:

xjjeep4x4
February 25th, 2007, 06:25 PM
done :D :thumbsup:

MIGHTYRAM97
February 27th, 2007, 02:14 PM
TTT Come on guys....lets show them we do care...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sierra Valley
February 27th, 2007, 02:42 PM
done, but better not get a bunch of spam from giving my email out

MIGHTYRAM97
February 27th, 2007, 03:53 PM
done, but better not get a bunch of spam from giving my email out

sorry if ya do but it's to help out our troops...:D

Are you almost finished with your HEEP ?? I'm gonna get started on my build shortly and will show snippits when it's done...so sit tight and be paitent...16.5K winch...secret axles 44" tires Hmmm.....keep guessing....

Sierra Valley
February 27th, 2007, 03:56 PM
:rock:

MIGHTYRAM97
February 27th, 2007, 03:58 PM
:chuckle: it's gonna be....:sick:

kairo
February 27th, 2007, 05:29 PM
somebody will have to lemme know how it turns out. my email I gave was [email protected]

fogger25
February 27th, 2007, 06:31 PM
done...